Status: Finished

I Won't Forget You

003

Well CC showed up an hour later, but not CC Deville. CC Deville just couldn’t fucking listen to me. Not once could he god-dammit. He didn’t just show up by himself, he had to show up with Makenzie in tow. Yes that’s right CC Deville had to show up with Makenzie. God-dammit that son of a bitch. I was gonna rip off his fucking head when she left. Actually that’s a lie why wait that long? Why just rip off his head right now? With her right there, then after we could kick her out. No wait that wouldn’t work then we’d be short a guitarist. Well we could just kick out the stupid bitch. Who really gave a damn about CC’s feelings anyways, he already had like six gallizon fan girls and frankly I don’t think that he needs anymore.

“Hey who’s the hot girl CC’s got with him?” Rikki whispered to me as CC handed her a beer then got one for himself. She gave me a look full of daggers, which I ignored. Instead I took a drink of my beer.

“My very unhappy very angry ex-girlfriend from back home.” I whispered back. Rikki let out a laugh, thinking at first that I was joking before he realized that I wasn’t laughing with him.

“Seriously dude? Is that what upset you during the concert.” He asked me back. I didn’t answer; instead I just nodded my head while Bobby looked at us, confused as hell. Rikki opened his mouth to explain it but before he did CC flopped down on the couch next to me and gave me his stupid smirk. Asshole. Makenzie looked around then gave CC that smile that had me wrapped around her finger.

We didn’t break up because I didn’t love her because I was leaving, because I didn’t want a long distance relationship, because I didn’t think it would be fair enough to have her suffer while I was some thousand miles away. She agreed to it, so I don’t know what the fucking glare was for.

“Hey CC, can you tell me where the bathroom is.” Makenzie said in a gentle tone, one that got CC’s attention immediately. He looked up at her and a smile broke across his face
.
“Yeah of course babe, it’s right over there.” He said, pointing in a corner then began to stand up.

“Ok thanks CC, it’s ok I’m sure that I can make it there myself.” She said as she pushed him back down into his seat, which surprisingly enough he didn’t resist. She leaned in and kissed his cheek, which made my blood boil before she turned and walked off to the bathroom.

“Isn’t she hot?” CC asked as he watched her ass intently as she walked away. I opened my mouth to say something, but before I got any words out Rikki snapped at him, which was very un-Rikki-like.

“Dude, you gotta get her the fuck out of here. NOW!! That’s Bret’s ex you idiot. That’s why he said not to bring her back. You fucking idiot.” He snapped, earning a look from Bobby and CC to just shrug.

“So what it’s not like it’s my problem, maybe Bret should get the fuck over it.” CC answered back. What fucker if he was in the same situation I was in she’d be out the door in a heartbeat. He was gonna get yelled at later, after Mackenzie left.

“CC you asshole, get her out of here, now.” I answered in a low tone. Bobby’s eyes flicked from me to CC nervously, like he was anticipating a fight, which he probably was. CC shook his head, his blonde hair spilling everywhere, he opened his mouth to more than likely argue back but then I heard the click-clacking of high heels and I knew this conversation was over until a later date.

“Did ya miss me?” Makenzie’s voice asked, to me it was full of sarcasm and hate. CC beamed up at her as she approached and he firmly gripped her waist and pulled her onto his lap. He whispered something to her and she giggled and her face turned red. I grounded my teeth together as Bobby just smiled grimly and shook his head at me.

"It's not worth it dude." He mouthed to me and I shrugged, what was I supposed to do about it? She was beautiful and that was a understatement. Her long red hair fell down to the middle of her back and her green eyes twinkled. She was what every girl wanted to be with her long legs and big tits. She's what every guy wanted no needed to be with and I'm afraid that I was no exception. She had a light blue tank top on that showed off her tits nicely which CC was looking at. Pig! Ok I shouldn't be saying that about him because if I was there with her I'd sure all hell be looking at her breasts.

“Here Bret, take it you need one.” Rikki said to me. I looked up at him. He held a beer out to me, which I gingerly accepted.

“Thanks.” I said quietly and took a long sip of my beer.

The rest of the night passed quickly but that might have been due to the sheer amount of alcohol that we had to drink.

“Brett.” A voice slurred I turned my head and found myself face to face with Makenzie. I gave her a look of surprise wondering what game she was trying to play.

“Yeah.” I answered quietly as I looked into her brown eyes they startled me. Just how intent they were and how focused they were despite the amount of alcohol we had both consumed.

“You know that I still love you, right?” Makenzie said as she wavered slightly and then leaned towards me. I paused a moment, thinking about what she had said. She loved me, but did I love her. That was a stupid question. I didn’t answer indeed looked down. “Bret.” She said gently as her hand snuck underneath my chin and she tipped it upwards. I gently grasped her hand in my own and then once again met her eyes with my own.

“Guyssss break the fuckk up.” CC slurred as he stumbled around, he was not just drunk he was completely wasted and he was still drinking a beer. I rolled my eyes, typical CC.

“You go the fuck away.” I hissed then lunged and made an attempt to push him away. At this point in time I wasn’t sure of how my brain was functioning, how I was speaking and how I could even think at this point in time.

“CC, get your asss over here.” Rikki roared drunkenly CC stumbled off in the direction that Rikki’s voice was coming from. I let out a sigh of relief, finally we were alone.

“Bret?” Makenzie asked me gently I looked at her; she was gorgeous with her red hair. “I love you, please say that you still love me, please Bret.” She told me quietly. I bit my lip nervously and looked away as I placed my hand on her cheek. The skin was warm and I watched as her cheeks flushed and turned a slight red color. Then slowly I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers. That’s all it took to encourage her. She returned my kiss eagerly and wove her fingers through my hair pulling me closer to her. I nibbled her lip gently, begging for an entrance to her mouth, she opened and I explored every inch of it. I roughly pushed her down onto the couch and gave her a wolfish grin before I straddled her. Her hands wandered down to my shirt and she began to peel it off. I cupped her breast and then took it in my mouth rolling it around, she let out a small moan.

"Stop teasing." She groaned then a sigh. My hands slid down to her pants as I worked off her belt. I lifted my head as she grinded against me, making my erection strain against my leather pants. I fumbled with her belt for a few more minutes while she tried to work off my shirt.

“Why, you wasting your time on that?” I wheezed between breaths as I pulled out her belt from the loops and then began to work off her pants.

“Because I know it bothers you.” She replied as she pinched and then twisted my nipples.

“Now who’s teasing?” I asked as her hands wandered down to my black pants as she began to pull them down. Our pants as well as what was underneath that went quickly and I entered her hard and fast. She moaned again and again and I kept at it for well over half an hour until with a last stroke I came. She cuddled up against me on the couch that smelled like cum where we both fell asleep.

**

“Jesus fucking Christ it smells in here! Rikki open a fucking window, and put a blanket on those two morons, no-one wants to see Bret’s morning wood!” A voice that I faintly recognized as CC’s yelled.

“Don’t use the lords name in vain.” I mumbled sleepily as my eyes flickered open.

“Don’t use the lords name in vain.” CC mimicked me then threw a blanket to me. “Dude you gotta cover up, can you put on a pair of boxers or something dude.”

“What?!” I said quickly jerking up. I was laying there naked and CC, Bobby and Rikki were all staring at my. . . well down there. “Shit!” I swore loudly then pointed to the door. “GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW!” I roared as McKenzie’s eyes snapped open. CC of course was staring at her breasts and Rikki and Bobby had to drag him out.

“Bret?” McKenzie asked me softly, as I picked up my boxers off the floor.

“Yeah, what’s up?” I asked as I slipped them on then turned to her. She was beautiful.

“It’s just.” She started then paused and changed the subject. “Nothing never mind. I’m gonna go shower.” She then slowly stood up and then very slowly walked towards the shower.

“D’ya mind some company? I asked her as I snuck my arms around her waist. She paused a moment before she nodded. I smiled and rested my head on her shoulder. “Good ‘cause I was gonna come anyways.” I told her, my warm breath on her neck. I felt her shiver beneath me.

“I’m so sore from last night.” McKenzie groaned and took another step. I didn’t answer instead I slid my hand down to her ass and the other to the middle of her back and promptly picked her up. “Bret, put me down!” She screeched then hit me once in the chest.

“Not a chance.” I answered with a smirk; she gave me a glare full of daggers then wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in my chest.

“Not fair.” She murmured and I chuckled at her as with ease I carried her into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. “Put me down.” She said. “Please.” She added as an afterthought, I gently put her down and then turned on the warm water. She leaned up against me for support as we both washed ourselves down. Once or twice I had to grab a hold of her because it looked as though she was about to fall.

“Bret.” She said as she turned to face me, she was wavering again so I gently wrapped my hands around her waist.

“What is it?” I asked her, my hot breath on her neck.

“I love you.” She told me quietly then kissed me gently.

“I love you too.” I murmured back softly.

“Bret! Hurry the fuck up!!! We gotta go soon, remember?” CC roared from inside my room. Of course leave it to that bastard to completely ruin a moment. I didn’t answer him, I just gave Makenzie a look then we proceeded to get out of the shower and put on some new clothes.

“Bret, do you really have to go?” Makenzie asked me as she watched me throw a few pairs of my clothes in a bag

“Yeah I really gotta go, I’m on tour.” I told her softly. “Why don’t you come with us?” I asked her after a moment. Hey it was possible, that she would be able to come with us for a while, after all we were only gonna be on tour for a few more weeks, we could handle that right?

“I can’t Bret, I can’t leave here, this is my whole life in this town and I can’t throw it all away.” She told me just as softly, I let out a sigh and brushed a strand of her hair out of her face .

“Fine well I gotta go.” I murmured to her then kissed her on the lips firmly. Makenzie shook her head furiously and buried her head in my chest. I wrapped her arms around me. “C’mon I gotta go Kenzie, I really do or I’m gonna miss the damn plane.” I told her softly she looked up at me.

“Good, then miss the damn plane.” She told me sourly, I let out a laugh before I stepped away from her.

“As much as I know you want me too I can’t babe.” I said to her as she sighed.

“Fine, just get the hell out of here before I start crying.” She told me softly and blinked her eyes, trying to hold back the tears.

“I’ve gotta go, but I’ll write, I’ll send letters and pictures I swear..” I started but she just shook her head and pointed to the door. I stopped mid-sentence kissed her cheek and then left the room. As I shut the door I could hear her quiet sobs, I remained unemotional while inside they were tearing me apart.

“Well?” CC asked me as I nearly walked into him.

“Let’s go, before we miss the God-damn plane.” I answered sourly, walking by him and making sure that my suitcase and bag hit him.