Status: Updates: Comming Soon!

Shh, Just Go With It

Getting to knooooow you, getting to know all about youuuu.

2:15 am
At this Max Talbot's house. It's a pretty nice place if I do say so myself.

Five minutes later
He's a pretty nice looking man if I do say so myself.

2:30 am
I heard a door open, and footsteps. He must be done with his shower. I wonder what he looks like naked... SHUT UP BRAIN. La ti da. Waiting for Max. Heard footsteps coming doen the stair-Oh my..Max was shirtless.

"So. Evie. What are you doing in Pittsburgh?" he asked me as he sat down.

But I wasn't listening. I was too busy admiring his well chisled body. Mmm.

"Evie? Evie? EVIE!" I heard Max say.

I snapped out of my trance "Oh uh, what?"

He had a cocky grin on his face. "I know, I'm sexy. So what are you doing in Pittsburgh?"

I scoffed "Don't flatter yourself, you're hardly sexy." Oh goddy god he is sexy. Brain, you are cruising for a bruising. "Anyways, I moved here from Boston with my friend Annie Guerin. Her uncle Bill plays for the Penguins. So, we're staying with him, since we're done with college. And I didn't want to stay with my brother anymore because he's busy with hockey and doesn't have time to have fun with me anymore." Boo hiss.

"I know Billy Guerin. I play for the Pittsburgh Penguins if you didn't know." Max said matter-o-factly.

"Yes, Max. I know this. My brother plays hockey in the NHL. I'm not stupid." I said smartly.

"Who does your brother play for?" he asked cocking his head to the side.

"The Boston Bruins. Blake Wheeler? He's a right winger." I stated. Psh. I though Max knew hockey.

"Oh duh. You're last name is Wheeler. I should've known. he said hitting his forehead. "So. Are you from Boston?"

"No, I'm from Robbinsdale, Minnesota actually. That's how I know Caroline. I went to Boston College and met Annie. So, yeah."

"Wait. Caroline, Caroline Green?" Max said kind of suddenly.

"Um, yeah. Why?" I asked puzzled.

He made a "eh" face. "She's my ex-girlfriend."

"She dated my brother. So, you are not alone in that department, my friend." I said extending my hand.

"The thing is, I still sort of like her."

At this I got up from my the couch and walked over to him in his recliner. I took my hand and slapped him hard across the face.

He stood up, clutching his cheek. "Ow! What was that for, bitch?"

"To knock some sense into you!"

3:00 am
In bed, in the guest room.

What does Max see in her? She is a cheating little bitch that has to have everything her way. Max needs someone real. Yep, someone like me. Okay brain that's it. You're cut off!
Ooo, but he looked so good without his shirt on...No, no going to bed not thinking about sexy Max Tal-ZZZZZzzzzzzz
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay sorry this is kind of boring, but it's need to establish background info, I suppose.