Status: Updates: Comming Soon!

Shh, Just Go With It

This is where I begin to dig myself into a bigger hole.

12:30 pm.
Shitty shit shit.
Sitting behind the bench with Annie and Caroline, waiting for the Penguins practice to begin.
Annie is still mad at me, and Caroline keeps giving me dirty looks.

"Ugh what is her problem?" I whisper to Annie.

"Oh, I'm sorry where you talking to me? Maybe you should ask your Max." Annie replied smartly.

I rolled my eyes. "Annie, please stop being mad at me. I know, I should've called and I'm such a horrible friend for making you worry. I'm so so so sorry" I said in my sweetest voice

"I guess I can forgive you." She said, trying not to smile.

"Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I said being slightly sarcastic.

"Okay, okay. Now you're overdoing it, Eve. Why are you here anyways?"

Caroline looked over at me when she heard this question. Waiting for my answer.

"Well, Max brought me and wanted me to watch him practice. Plus I figured you would be here and I could go home with you." I smiled.

"Wait, hold it. Max Talbot was the Max you were with?" Annie's eyes were wide.

Caroline laughed. "Didn't you know Evie and Max are dating Annie?"

I was uneasy, I hadn't exactly told Annie what was going on... "Hah.. yeah.. we are.."

Annie stared at me. "When were you going to tell me?"

Caroline looked pleased. "They've been dating for a while, at least that's what it looked like last night."

God damnit Caroline. I really just wanted to have it out right there, and beat the snot out of her. But I took a deep breath and composed myself.

"Annie. I will tell you all the details tonight, but right now calm yourself so we can watch the guys practice.

Phew. That was easy. Well, for now. She's going to be so pissed when we get home though.. eep.

Five minutes later

Max skated over to the bench, looked at Caroline, then looked at me and blew me a kiss.
Oh brother, what have I got myself into?

Caroline then proceeded to give me a dirty look. "You know, I can't see why Max is with you. Probably for the sex."

Oh no. No no no. I was ready to punch the bitch right in her slutty little face.

"You just wait until after their practice bitch." I threatened her.

3:00pm

I met Max outside the locker room. I was still fuming about Caroline. I was seriously ready to kick the shit out of her. How can she say that Max was only with me for sex? After what she had done to my brother, and what she had probably done to Max. She only was ever with anyone for sex. Oh this was going to start world war III.

"Hey, so, how are things going?" Max said as he came out.

"I'm going to to kill her." I said.

"Who? Caroline?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because she's a bitch." I shook my head. "Max, I don't think I can do this."

"Oh please Evie. Please, please, please." He got down on his knees and gave me a puppy dog look.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine Max, but you owe me so bad."
Max smiled.

Two minutes later.

I saw Caroline as we walked out to the parking lot. She gave me a look that reminded me what she said about Max wanting me for just sex. I saw red and ran towards the bitch.

I full out decked her in the face.

"OW BITCH! MY NOSE!" she shrieked as blood began gushing out her nose.

"Take that bitch!" I yelled.

Max came up behind me. "Holy shit... Caroline are you alright?"

"Oh, I think so Maxy. Unless you wanted to take me home..." she said with a devilish grin.

I stared at Max, I knew this was his chance. I knew he wouldn't need me anymore. So I started to walk away as I saw Annie and her uncle Billy come out the entrance.

"Hey, are you alright?" Annie said staring at me.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Can we just go home? I'm not feeling good." I could feel the tears welling up.

I don't know what my problem was. I had just met Max Talbot. I couldn't actually have feelings for him just yet. Could I? Was it just the fact that he still liked Caroline or was there something more... Something I wasn't ready to realize just yet. Oh fuck it all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hello loves. I know it's been a long long time. I'll most likely be writing another chapter here today or tomorrow. So, enjoy. :D