Status: Hiatus

Blue and Yellow

-!10!-

Chapter 10

**Zacky’s POV**

“Alright let’s load up.” Coach said

The guys are in regional semi-finals, if we win tonight then we have a shot to go to state. But if we lose tonight then were out of it, this will be their last game. The game’s an hour and a half away and since I don’t have a car and neither does Johnny, we’re going with the team as managers, how fun. I grabbed the bag of water bottles, while Johnny grabbed the bag that had their uniforms in it. We all walked out to the bus and waited for the team to load up.

“Noob, Johnny come on seniors first.” Brian said holding up the line.

Me and Brian are still dating, but me and Matt are also, it’s really hard to keep it from Matt. I don’t know why I said yes to Brian it’s so damn confusing that it’s not even funny. And when Matt told me he loved me he told me he understood if I couldn’t say it yet. I looked at Johnny and he shrugged.

“Well I’m not going to wait around.” he said hopping in front of Brian walking on the bus.

I decided since I didn’t want to feel and or look stupid that I should go too. I climbed on the bus and threw the water bottles on the front seat. I made my way to the back where the seniors sit. Brian was really close behind me, I could practically feel his breath on my neck.

“Short shit move that’s mine and Zacky’s seat.” Matt yelled from behind Brian

Johnny reluctantly got up and moved a seat forward. I walked to the back claiming the window seat as mine. Brian threw his bag against the back door and sat in the single seat across from me. Matt sat his bag beside Brian’s and climbed in with me smiling showing off his adorable dimples. Jimmy threw his bag on top of Matt’s and Brian’s, then sat with Johnny clamping him into a huge hug.

“Alright let’s head out.” Coach said to the bus driver.

“Wake me up when we get there.” Brian said

“Ohh just shut up and go to sleep.” Johnny said

“Better watch it short shit might have to kick your ass.”

“You couldn’t get to me Jimmy will protect me.”

“Well actually since you brought this on yourself and since Brian’s my best friend you’re on your own baby.” Jimmy said as Johnny’s eyes widened in fear.

“Ohh just you wait shorty.” Brian smirked

“Alright Syn enough.” Matt said ending that conversation.

“Well any way the seniors you need to know on SENIOR TRIP, are Dakota, Dylan, Chad and Briar.” Matt said pointing to each one of them.

The seniors all started cheering when Matt said senior trip. But come on we’re going to Florida, since they figured everyone’s been to Disney Land California, so we’re going to Disney World Florida…not that I care I haven’t been to either.

“Alright Matt I know them.” I said resting my head on his shoulder following Brian’s example.

**Dream**

“Zacky baby, I love you more than anything.” Brian said kissing me.

There was one difference though we looked different. Brian looked well, older he had a shit load of tattoos, he was more muscular and taller. After we parted I looked down at myself. I was some what taller; I still had no muscle and a lot of tattoos too.

“I love you too Bri more than anything. I want to always be with you, we’ve been through so much shit together.” I said he laughed

“A lot of shit from two of the most popular guys in school to rock stars. I’m never going to leave your side ever.” he whispered the last part before kissing me again.

**End Dream**

I jolted awake looking around, I was still on the bus. I looked over at Brian he was staring out the window. Probably feeling that I was awake he turned giving that loving smile he does when we’re in class and no one’s looking. I smiled back before turning my attention out the window. Was that the future, I have no idea, but that was so real that it wasn’t even funny.

“Hey noob wake Matt up we’re here.” Brian said I nodded

That was one thing I hated doing waking Matt up. He’s a pain in the ass to wake up, but hopefully since he wasn’t asleep long it won’t be nearly as bad.

“Matt we’re here time to wake up.” I said shaking his arm.

He groaned before opening his hazel eyes looking around, then realizing we were here. He looked over at me before smiling that dimpled smile and leaning in kissing me.

“Alright guys let’s go.” coach said

Matt got up grabbing his bag and walking up the isle. Brian grabbed his bag and waited on me. I got out in front of him and walked up to the front of the bus. I grabbed the water bottles and got off the bus waiting for Johnny. Once he was off the bus we walked in with the team, he disappeared in the locker room with them. I wandered into the gym and it was huge, but then again we’re playing at a college. I walked over to the bench that was designated for us. I decided to start filling the water bottles, so I could watch the guys warm up. After 10 bottles were filled I laid out all the towels on the back of each chair.

“You done yet?” Johnny asked walking over to me.

“I’m sorry we can’t all have the easy job of following the guys in the locker room, handing them the bag and then walking away.” I said sarcastically

“I don’t like exerting energy.” he said sitting on one of the seats.

“Obviously.”

After a few minutes the guys ran out doing their routine before starting some drills. I took this chance to look at the other team and they were huge. I poked Johnny’s shoulder when he looked at me I pointed to the other team and his eyes got huge.

“Those guys are huge.” I said

“Yes huge to you, monstrous to me.” Johnny said

We both got up and walked to the corner of the court, where the guys were stretching.

“Those guys are huge.” Brian said

“They aren’t that big, we just have to be bigger.” Matt said

“The only way we’ll be that huge is if we put Johnny on Zacky’s shoulders and even then we might be a few inches short.” Jimmy said trying to make a joke it wasn’t working.

Then the buzzer sounded for the start of the game. Me and Johnny took our seats at the end of the bench. Matt was going against the huge guy for jump ball, getting it some how and the game began. The whole game we were tied with them. Dakota passed the ball to Brian with two minutes left in the last quarter, when this guy tackled Brian to the floor. The guys team mates helped him up all of them smirking as the guy got ejected. I looked and saw Brian rolling on the ground crying clutching his ankle. Coach Purdham and Assistant coach Chrisman went out motioning for me to come out as well.

“Tough break Bri, Zack get him to the locker room and wrap his ankle.” Coach Purdham said I nodded

Me and Chrisman got him up; he had his one leg up, while he used me and Chrisman as crutches. We helped him back to the locker room.

“I’ll look about getting you some crutches, take care of him Zack.” Chrisman said walking out.

“Besides your ankle are you ok?” I asked

“Yeah Zee I’m fine besides my ankle, is it broke I heard it pop?” he asked I laughed

“No Bri it’s not broke, you just have a minor sprain should back to normal by senior trip. Now I have to wrap it tight so if might hurt for a little bit.”

“Go ahead I trust you.” he said nodding

I took out the long bandages and pre-wrap from the first aid kit we had in the uniform bag. I wrapped his ankle tight, he hissed in pain but didn’t say anything. After I was done, I sat next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

“I’m glad you’re ok.” I said

“You and me both Zee.” he said turning kissing my temple, before resting his head on mine.

We heard the door open, so I jumped up so no one would suspect anything. A woman walked in handing Brian a set of crutches before walking off. I helped Bri adjust the crutches to his height. Right as we were about to go back out the door came slamming open. Matt stomped his way in with the guys behind him in tears. Me and Bri turned and looked at each other before turning back to the team.

“Just so you know we lost.” Matt said gritting his teeth.

“No way we were up by one and then the three free throws for me-” Brian tried to say

“They out scored us, we lost, the end.” Matt said tears freely falling from his eyes.

I heard a sob from beside me, I turned my attention to Brian seeing tears flowing down his cheeks. He nodded he was ok, so I could go and comfort Matt. I walked up to Matt arms open, he pulled me into a tight hug murmuring ‘oh zee’ into my neck. Then I felt tears falling from my eyes as I hugged Matt back.

After everyone stopped crying coach gave a speech and the guys changed into their sweats. Everyone walked out leaving me and Brian in the locker room. I turned and saw him trying to pick up his bag.

“No I’ll handle this.” I said smacking his hand away picking his bag up.

“Thanks Zacky.” he said hobbling over kissing me on the lips.

Me and Bri walked well he hobbled out the court where everyone was being comforted by their parents.

“You ok Jr.?” I heard from behind us.

I turned and saw a guy that looked like an older Brian walk up to us.

“Yeah dad I’m fine.” Brian said

“I was about to kill that guy, but then I remembered I could go to jail for hitting a minor and killing, so I ruled against it.” he laughed

“If I could move I would’ve, I still have a few months. Oh yea dad this is Zacky, Zacky this is my dad.” Brian said

“Ahh so you’re Zacky, I’m Brian Haner Sr.” his dad said holding a hand out.

“That would explain the Jr. part.” I laughed shaking his hand.

“Uhh Zee my dad knows about me, you and everything. Sorry I tell him everything.” Bri said

“Ohh it’s ok.” I said slightly nervous.

“Don’t worry Zack I’m not going to tell anyone.” he reassured

“PAPA GATES!!” Jimmy screamed coming out of no where…again.

“Do I even want to know Jimbo?” Bri’s dad asked

“Well Brian’s Synyster Gates, so that makes you Papa Gates.” Jimmy explained

“Synyster Gates?” he asked looking at his son

“Long story.” Brian said shaking his head

“Anyway you can’t drive like that, how are you getting home?”

“I can drive him, I have my license.” I offered

“Really?” Brian asked

“Sure no prob.”

“Alright see you two at home then.” Brian’s dad said walking away.

“Jimmy you scare me.” Brian sighed

“My name’s The Reverend Tholomew Plague what’d you think I was the Easter Bunny.” he said walking away, leaving me and Bri confused and scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment