Status: Hiatus

Blue and Yellow

-!9!-

Chapter 9

Zacky’s POV

He’s kissing me, Brian Haner is kissing me. Was the only thing to cross my mind as his mouth pressed against mine. He pulled away turning to stare at the steering wheel.

“What the hell was that about?” I asked

“I like you a lot ok, I can’t stand to see you and Matt together.”

“I actually like Matt he’s my boyfriend, all you’ve been is a pompous asshole to me.” I said through gritted teeth.

“I know and I’m sorry, me liking someone doesn’t happen to often. The last time I liked someone they broke my heart and I’ve never really gotten over it until you moved here.”

That made me think, this isn’t the same Brian I ran into on my first day. I want to help him, but I’m not breaking up with Matt just to make Brian happy.

“I want to help you, but I’m not breaking up with Matt.”

“I don’t care if you date Matt, as long as I get you to myself to treat you like the prince you are, I don’t care if you some how you get pregnant by Matt.”

“So you’re saying date you and Matt.”

“That’s exactly what I’m saying.”

“I don’t know what if Matt finds out?” I asked

“I’ll take full blame for it, I’ll say I made you do it. Please Zacky be with me.”

“I-I…uhh ok.” I finally decided

“Thank you Zack you just made my fucking life.” he said pushing his lips against mine giving me a short kiss.

“We’d better go before they suspect something.” Brian said I nodded agreeing.

We got out of Brian’s car, he grabbed his bag and we walked into the school.

“About time you guys got in here, what took so long?” Matt asked walking up to me.

“I thought I forgot my shoes, but I found them.” Brian said nice cover up

“You remember when Tyler forgot his shoes had to run his number. At least you didn’t have to run 33 sprints.” Matt laughed

“Dude I don’t even want to think about it.” Brian laughed, walking past Matt over to a really tall blonde guy and a shorter brown hair guy I recognized them as Dakota and Dylan.

“I swear he’d forget his own head if it wasn’t on his shoulders.” Matt said I chuckled

“So you rooming with me on Senior trip?” (A/N: Can I get a whoop whoop?) Matt asked

“Well duh how many to a room?” I asked

“Four so Jimmy and Johnny are going to room with I think Wesley and Chad.”

“Don’t know them.”

“They’re our friends I guess, and they’re together so it won’t be awkward and then Brian can share with me and you.”

“Sounds good to me.” I smiled

“I’d kiss you but I have a feeling coach is going to walk in any minute.” Matt said, sure enough the doors opened as a man as tall as me walk in.

“Matt who are these two?” the coached asked motioning to me and Johnny.

“Coach they’re my friend Zacky and Johnny, they were at my house earlier and I couldn’t leave them alone, so I figured they could help.” Matt answered

“Alright then boys go get stretched out, Johnny, Zacky let me talk to you two.” coach said

Me and Johnny glanced at each other before walking over to the coach.

“I’m coach Purdham if you guys need a place to go while they practice you can always come and help out, we have no help so anytime you want to you can.” he said

“Thanks coach.” we said

---

“Wow now I realize why I don’t play basketball.” I said as we walked out of the gym

“Shut up I love it.” Matt smiled kissing me

“I’ll see you in a few.” he said

“Ok.” I said walking to Brian’s car as Matt pulled off.

“Let’s roll.” Brian said

“Yep.” I said

Before he put the car in drive, he leaned over kissed me then put the car in drive.

“So we’re sharing a room on senior trip.” I said

“Cool just me and you.”

“No Matt’s there too.”

“Ohh ok then just no fucking while I’m in the room.” he said

“I think I can handle that.” I said feeling my cheeks burn

“Aww look who’s embarrassed.”

“Quit being mean.”

“I’m not its really cute.” Brian said pulling in behind Matt.

“I got a name for this song.” Matt said meeting me and Brian

And?” Brian asked

“Lips of Deceit.”

Wow sounds just like me I couldn’t help but think. Two hours and I’m scared, why does life have to be a bitch? Why did I give Brian a chance he’s always been mean to me? Why would I sacrifice possibly me and Matt for him?

Because you love him.

I don’t know where that came from.

***

“Alright let’s call it a night.” Matt said

“I’m down with that.” Brian said flopping back on the ground.

“Yeah.”

“Brian can we get a ride to my place?” Jimmy asked

“Yeah night guys.” Brian said getting up

While Johnny and Jimmy were climbing into his car Brian winked and waved at me. I saw the headlights turn on, pull out and fade in the distance. I felt strong muscular arms wrap around me pulling me to Matt’s chest.

“I’ve been wanting to hold you all day.” Matt said pressing his lips to my neck.

“I’ve wanting to be held all day.” I said turning face him.

“The wait is over.” he said kissing me

I kissed him back as he pulled our hips together. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing us closer. He tongue wormed its way into my mouth. I tried to push back against his playing around, that just got him more riled up.

“You staying the night?” he asked as both of us tried to catch our breathe.

“Yeah let me call mom.” I said

He grabbed my hand pulling me in the house to his bed room. He pushed me back on the bed and tossed me the phone. After I called mom and told her I was staying, Matt jumped on me pinning me to the mattress.

“I like you squirming under me.” Matt said pushing his lips to my neck.

“Matt baby no.” I said bringing his face up so I could see him.

“Sorry.”

“It’s ok, I just think we should wait a little longer.” he nodded and kissed me lightly before laying beside me.

“Night Matt.” I said laying my head on his chest.

“Night Zacky I love you.”

Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment