Status: Hiatus

Blue and Yellow

-!12!-

Chapter 12

**Brian’s POV**

“Can we go to bed now please?” Zacky whined laying back on Matt’s garage floor.

“No babe sorry we leave in an hour to get on the bus,” Matt said going over and lying with him.

I can’t help but fell jealous that’s what I get for waiting until after Matt asked him out.

“Lay on the floor time!” Jimmy said lying next to Matt.

I laid down next to Zacky before Johnny had the chance. So Johnny went over and laid by Jimmy.

“Just think guys in a few hours we’ll be on a plane to Disney World,” Matt said.

“How old are we 5?” Jimmy asked.

“I don’t care I’m happy we’re going,” Zacky said smiling.

“Me too,” I said.

“Me three,” Johnny said.

“BOYS TIME TO GET UP AND GET READY!” Matt’s mom came out and yelled at us.

“Mom you’re still awake?” Matt asked.

“Of course, you guys kept up half the neighbor hood, even Zacky’s mom called and said so.”

“Ohh sorry mom.”

“Its ok boys now come get a quick bite to eat.”

We all got up and ran into the kitchen. A fresh hot plate of cookies was sitting on the counter, we all stopped and looked at each other before we all dove for them. I managed to get four; Jimmy got a bunch and shared with Johnny who had one. Matt got six and Zacky got two. I felt bad, so when Matt had his back turned I gave Zacky one. He smiled at me thanking me.

“You do know I have another batch in the oven right?”

“No,” we all answered.

After the cookies in the oven cooled Matt’s mom packed us some in our carry-on bags. She said she’d drive us, since she didn’t want her van sitting in the school parking lot for people to steal from. Matt climbed in the passenger’s seat, while me and Zack got in the row behind, and Jimmy and Johnny behind us. When it was dark enough I grabbed Zack’s hand intertwining our fingers together, he looked up at me and smiled.

When we made it to the school two buses were here. And since three of us are on the basketball team we got on the bus with our team mates. Matt sat by the window with Zack next to him, I was on the seat across from them with Johnny and Jimmy behind me.

“Shit I forgot to call mom,” Zack said.

“Here use my phone,” I said tossing it to him. We sat and listened to Zack talk to his mom.

“Has anyone seen Dakota Wolf and Tyler Gray?” Mr. Kite came on the bus asking.

“Shit Zacky I need my phone,” I said he nodded and told his mom he’ll call her when we’re at the airport. He then tossed me the phone, I dialed Dakota’s number it went to his voice mail.

Then a car came speeding into the parking lot and parked. Dakota’s tall figure jumped out, opened the back seat grabbing his and Tyler’s carry-on’s, while Tyler was locking the car. They both sprinted onto the bus breathing heavy. (A/N: This really did happen it may not seem funny, but you had to be there.)

“Congrats guys you made it,” I said.

“Yeah thanks for calling and waking us up,” Dakota said.

“That’s not my job, you guys were going to stay up the whole night.”

“Yeah that didn’t work out as planned, his dad woke us up telling us we leave in ten minutes when he lives fifteen away. I was going like 80 down the road,” Tyler said as both of them took the seat in front of me.

After that whole episode was over we took off for the airport two hours away. I just stared out the window like I’ve done on so many long away games. About an hour into the ride I felt the seat beside me shift. I looked over and there sat my Zacky.

“Hey Matt fell asleep and I was bored.”

“It’s cool,” I said.

“You don’t have to act everyone’s asleep,” Zacky said I looked around everyone was asleep.

“Then I guess you won’t mind if I do this then huh?” I pushed our lips together.

“No I don’t mind as long as you don’t mind this,” he said kissing.

We talked and kissed holding hands until we were at the airport and it was time to wake everyone up.

“Do you know how to wake up a crowd babe?” I asked.

“No,” he tilted his head to the side confused.

“FIRE!” I yelled everyone jumped up screaming me and Zacky fell over each other laughing.

“Only Synyster Gates,” Johnny said.

“If I was awake dude I would have so done that too,” Jimmy said.

We all walked off the bus and waited for our suitcases to be unloaded. And since me and Zacky were the first ones to put ours on, we’re the last ones to get them off.

“Ok get in your group and Tyler your with these guys, I don’t know how we got mixed up,” Principal Johnson said pointing towards me and Zack.

“Ok Darren Alger, Zack Baker, Jessica Collier, Jessica Good, Tyler Gray, Megan Greber, Brian Haner. You’re all here, here’s your tickets let’s go on,” Mr. Kite said.

Thankfully Tyler staid with Darren instead of clinging to me, since Dakota isn’t here. The girls packed together, while me and Zacky staid together. I was slightly in front of him we had pinky’s locked, so we wouldn’t loose each other. We waited in line as the others in our group got there bags checked in. I went first handing the guy my ticket and put my suitcase on the scale. After he handed my ticket back I waited for Zack. Once he was done we went with the rest of our group down to security. We waited in line I saw some people getting separated, so I grabbed Zack’s hand. We went to the guy who asked us stuff about birthday and some other shit I didn‘t care. We got our bags checked and went through the metal detector.

“Are you coming Bri?” Zacky asked.

“Hold on I have to my nose ring back in.”

“Here let me help,” Zacky said taking it from me. He put it back in for me dumb metal detectors. Then we went to the subway type thing to get to the terminal.

“When we’re in the terminal there are places to eat, so you guys can walk around. Just be back in 2 hours to board our gate is B-36,” Mr. Kite said.

“So what should we do?” I asked Zack once we were in the terminal.

“Well since everyone went that way let’s go this way to eat,” he said pointing the other direction. I laughed as we walked and found a Starbucks.

“How long do you think it will take for the others to get here?” he asked.

“Well they were at the end of 5 groups, I say about a half hour,” I smiled grabbing his hand that was on our little table.

“I love you baby more than anything you’re my world,” I said rubbing my thumb over his hand.

“Brian,” Zacky said blushing.

“Yes my prince.”

“I SEE BRIAN’S HEAD!” I heard Jimmy shouted.

Me and Zacky let go and started drinking our drinks. I love the Jimmy early alarm system guaranteed to warn you before they get to you or your money back.

“Hey guys finally get through security,” I laughed.

“We got through ok, it was just Johnny trying to put his nose ring back,” Matt said.

“See I told you,” I said turning to Zack he shrugged.

“Well we’re going to get coffee and head back to the gate,” Matt said we nodded.

After the got their coffee we all walked to the gates. People were passed out on the floor. We went over to an open place on the floor and laid down.

“WOO SECOND TIME LAYING ON THE FLOOR TODAY!!” Jimmy yelled.

“Why is he so hyper?” Zack asked.

“Being deprived of sleep, sugar from cookies and coffee, plus Disney World makes for one hyper Jimmy,” I said.

We waited forever and finally it was time to get on the plane. We all got in line and boarded the plane. Matt was leading Zacky to an empty row. Matt took the window seat, Zack sat next to him and I sat next to him. We sat our bags by our feet and buckled our seatbelts.

“I’m scared,” Zacky said.

“Don’t worry baby I’m here,” Matt said turning Zee’s head kissing him. I turned my head away rolling my eyes.

“We’d like to thank you all for flying with us to Orlando Florida today. We are about to take off enjoy your flight,” the pilot came on saying.

“When we start going up hold your arms up like we’re on a roller coaster,” I said to Zacky as we started to move he nodded.

After a few minutes we started ascending into the sky, a bunch of people had there arms up. After we were up high enough to take our seatbelts off it was a 3 hour flight from there. Zacky had both mine and Matt’s hands in a death grip. I leaned my head back and slept.

***

“Brian wake up we’re landing” Zacky said shaking me.

Wow three hours past by fast, I nodded and fastened my seatbelt. After the tires were on the ground Zacky stopped shaking and smiled.

“Thank you for flying with us today and enjoy your stay in Orlando Florida,” The pilot said.

Trust me I will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment