Status: Hiatus

Blue and Yellow

-!13!-

Chapter 13

**Brian’s POV**

We all got off the plane, Zacky was walking with Matt hopping and jumping because he made it off the plane. The teachers made us break into our groups again. Matt kissed Zacky before walking over to Johnny and Jimmy. Zacky walked over and hid behind me linking hands with me. The teacher me and Zee were with Mr. Kite has been through a bunch of airports unlike the other teachers, so that’s why were getting through the airport faster than the others. While we were walking to the exit he explained that Disney is taking our suitcases to the hotel so we don’t have to deal with it thank god.

We walked out pf the airport and there were buses lined up to take us to our hotel our group got on one. Me and Zee made our way to the back sitting together. A movie about the best rides at all of the parks was playing as the bus driver drove.

“Ok if we’re in Florida why is there a ride that makes it look like you’re going over California?” I asked.

“I have no idea, holy shit we have to ride that Bri!” Zacky all but yelled when Excavation Everest came up on the screen.

We would say what rides we had to ride and which ones to avoid. Our hotel was the All Star Movie hotel, so we had to wait after All Star Sports and All Star Music before we got off.

“Wow Bri it’s so pretty,” Zacky said smiling.

“Hey let’s take a picture,” I said he nodded pulling out his camera.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder as he took it. He was about to take another one when I kissed him when he clicked the button.

“I want a copy of that picture,” I laughed as he slapped my arm.

“Zack, Brian here’s your room keys you’re sharing with Matt. When the others get here and you all get ready to leave we’ll give you your park passes,” Mr. Kite explained handing us ours and Matt’s card keys.

We walked through the lobby following the others since we didn’t know where it was. We walked out the back to see a huge ass pool with Magician Mickey on a pillar with water shooting out of it. Zacky started snapping pictures of it.

“Out of curiosity how many cameras did your mom get you?” I asked.

“Two for each park and five extra,” he said shaking his head.

“Damn dad didn’t give me any.”

“I’ll have copies for everyone, mom already said she was, but that picture we took is mine and yours.”

“Yes I would just love to see Matt’s reaction if he saw that,” I laughed.

We then walked the way the others were heading and found our hotel building Toy Story theme. Zack being the smarter one looked on the card key and found which room we were in. Once inside we dumped our carry-on bags out finding what we should take since we don’t have much time.

“I think I’ll take my wallet and phone,” I said.

“I’m taking my wallet and the two cameras,” Zacky said as a bang came from the door. Zack moved to open the door revealing Matt’s huge muscular form.

“You finally made it,” I said.

“I don’t want to hear it Gates Principal Johnson would have been better if we left him back home.”

“So where are we going?” Zacky asked.

“I say Hollywood Studios I want to ride the Tower of Terror,” I said.

“Brian that’s the best thing that’s came out of your mouth all day,” Matt said when another knock came from the door and in walked Johnny and Jimmy.

“How’d you get in the door was looked?” I asked.

“I am The Reverend Tholomew Plague door’s open at my awesomeness,” Jimmy said.

“Don’t ask me I have no clue,” Johnny said.

“So Gates said Hollywood Studios,” Matt said.

“I’m down with that,” Johnny said everyone else agreeing.

“And so we don’t have to worry about loosing shit let’s take one bag,” Matt said. We agreed and put our things in a drawstring bag that Matt had and another knock at the door.

“We must be popular,” I said as Matt opened the door.

“Here are your tickets boys and plastic baggies so your things won’t get wet,” Coach Pettit the girl’s basketball coach said handing us our tickets and a baggie.

“Thanks Pettit,” we said as she walked out. We took our stuff back out putting our stuff in the baggies.

“Ok Avenged Sevenfold our mission to wreak chaos and have fun can we do it?” Matt said.

“Yes!’ we said.

“Are we little girls I said can we do it?”

“YES!!!!” we all screamed .

“Alright let’s go,” Matt said leading us out the room through the lobby and out to the bus stop for all of the parks. We waited five minutes when a bus stopped and we got on.

“Guys here everyone get one,” Jimmy said handing us all quarters.

“Why do we need quarters?” Zacky asked sitting to my left and Matt beside him.

“I’ll tell you when we get there,” and again Jimmy scares the shit out of me.

We road the twenty minute ride taking in the sights of Florida unlike the sights of SoCal when the huge tower emerged out of no where. The bus came to a stop and we all exited. We went through security and were in the park.

“This is so fucking cool,” Matt said looking at the water tower.

“Matt language, there are kids here,” Zacky said smacking his arms as a group of kids ran by.

“Alright,” Matt groaned.

“So what do we want to do first?” Johnny asked when we got in the park.

“Tower of Terror,” I said bouncing up and down.

“Let me grab a map,” Zacky groaned walking over to the stand and then walking back.

“We have to go straight then go on Sunset Boulevard.”

“Sounds like were back home,” Johnny said.

“Oh and my sister told me if were getting Mickey ears here’s the best place to get them,” Jimmy said.

We all walked the way Zack told us to go it looks like we got dropped into my grandparent’s photo album. Finally the huge tower came into sight.

“I have an idea since the wait time on the Tower of Terror is 45 minutes and the wait time on the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster is 2 hours. Let’s get fast passes since the time for the fast pass is about the time when we’d get off the Tower of Terror,” I explained.

“How are you failing math?” Matt asked.

“Math’s not important this is,” I said going over to the fast pass machine.

“Ok now that that’s taken care of, the reason I gave you all quarters is because when we get in the tower hold it out and you will see what happens,” Jimmy said in the eerie voice. We walked up the path way to the tower. We walked through the lobby of the ride which was covered in spider webs and dust.

“Welcome to our hotel the elevator will be here soon to take you to your rooms. Have a nice stay,” the guy said in an eerie voice, but nothing like Jimmy’s. The doors opened and we walked in taking the row behind Johnny and Jimmy.

“Gentlemen hold out your quarters,” Jimmy said the way he said it made me want to laugh.

We all held out our hands as the elevator went up. The doors opened revealing the whole park before it dinged dropping us. The quarter left my hand and started hovering in front of my face. When we stopped it dropped back in my hand, we dropped again the quarter hovered again. I heard a ding and looked as Johnny was staring at the ceiling. We stopped and Johnny’s quarter came down from the ceiling hitting him square on the forehead. (A/N: Happened to my friend Briar it was funny as fuck.) We all stated laughing uncontrollably as Jimmy soothed Johnny trying not to laugh. After we dropped a few more times we finally came down and exited.

“Oh my god we are fucking getting that picture,” Matt said laughing at the screen.

The picture of us we had our hands out with floating quarters laughing as Johnny’s quarter was on his head.

“Fuck I want that,” I laughed looking at a small George Washington imprinted on Johnny’s forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment