Status: Hiatus

Blue and Yellow

-!14!-

Chapter 14

**Zacky’s POV**

We got off of the Tower of Terror and Brian was right it was time for us to get on the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster. We ran through the fast past line since there wasn’t anyone there. We handed our fast passes to the guy and lined up to be seated. When the next car pulled up we all got in it didn’t take long before the roller coaster started the neon lights flashing every where and listening to Aerosmith what could be any better. We got off of the ride and exited.

“That was awesome,” Matt said wrapping his arm around my waist.

“Can we make a pit stop I need to fix my hair?” Brian asked.

“Only you Gates yeah go,” Matt said as Johnny ran to go pee and Brian went to fix his hair.

“Well was it worth the flying now?” Matt asked turning me to face him.

“I guess I was so scared,” I said shaking slightly.

“You’ll be ok I promise,” he said kissing me.

“Matt there are kids here.”

“Your point what’s wrong with us kissing.”

It didn’t take long for Brian and Johnny to come back. Since that was over we went back the way we came to get Mickey ears.

“Does everyone have enough money for two?” Matt asked.

“Why?” Johnny asked.

“One for our real names and one for our band names it’ll be so bad ass.”

“Dude that so fucking would,” Jimmy laughed.

“I’m down with that,” Brian said I nodded.

“Alright we’ll get our individual ones here and get our other ones at Epcot my sister said they stitch fast,” Jimmy said.

So we made our way to the souvenir shop. It was huge we all walked over to the Mickey ears there were so many. Jimmy and Johnny picked out a set of grey ears that had Goofy and Donald Duck on each ear. The hat part was yellow with Mickey and Pluto on them. Matt picked out a pair of black ears with red hat part that had all the past Mickey’s on it. Me and Brian picked just basic black.

“Ok here are your card fill out your name and what color stitch you want,” the lady said passing out the cards.

“Holy shit they have purple,” Brian said smiling. I laughed they had his favorite color. I wrote Zacky and red then handed my ears and card back to the lady.

“It’s going to be an hour and a half,” she said after she had all of them.

“Well want to watch Indiana Jones?” I asked looking at the map.

“Sounds like a winner.” Brian said so we all went that way.

The rest of the day consisted of watching stunt shows and picking up our ears. I took a bunch of pictures for mom after our pictures we hid our ears with our real names because the ones we get tomorrow are going to be bad ass. We hopped on a bus and went back to the hotel making it in before curfew. We said bye to Johnny and Jimmy before heading into our room. Me and Brian fell on the same bed groaning in relief.

“Are you two really that tired?” Matt asked I made a noise close to ‘yes’ as did Brian.

“Jimmy and Johnny forgot their pictures be right back,” Matt said walking out of the room.

“It’s about fucking time,” Brian said kissing me.

“I don’t want to hear it you’re the one who suggested it.”

“I know, but damn I wanted to kiss and hug you all fucking day.”

We kissed again and hugged briefly before the door opened and we jumped apart. Matt came back in and kicked Brian off the bed.

“That was my fucking head,” Brian said rubbing his head.

“Yeah I know, but this is my bed,” Matt said sitting where Brian just was.

“Ohh what ever I’m taking a shower.”

“Are you going to take a shower tonight?” Matt asked.

“Nah I’ll get one in the morning too tired,” I said crawling under the covers as Matt smiled.

“Alright baby good night I love you,” Matt said kissing me.

“Love you too.”

---

The next morning my alarm clock went off at 8am to take a shower and wow was I tired stupid time change, but it’s not as bad for me as it is them. Matt was passed out and Brian was too sporting some major bed head. I chuckled before going and taking a shower. After my shower I put on swimming trunks and a white t-shirt. Matt was slowly waking up while Brian on the other hand was still out like a light.

“I’m going to grab a shower wake beauty queen up please,” Matt said yawning walking in the bathroom.

I smirked and went over to Brian kissing his forehead first then his cheek then his lips. It didn’t take long before we were making out tongues down each others throats.

“Now that’s a way to wake up,” Brian laughed before getting up. He went over to his suitcase looking for clothes. He peeled off his wife beater and dropped his basketball shorts while I turned around.

“You can look you know, might like what you see,” He laughed before I heard him pulling on some kind of shorts. “Alright you can look.”

“Can you help me with sunscreen, I don’t want to be a lobster.” I said.

“Of course I can,” he said taking the bottle from the table. I pulled my shirt off and turned my back to Brian. I felt the cold cream on my back as Brian’s gifted hands rubbed it in. He turned me around and put some on my chest and stomach. He rubbed it in as his lips attacked my neck I moved his head form my neck so I could kiss him. We heard the lock on the bathroom door click so we separated and I put sunscreen on my face.

“Knock knock coming in,” Jimmy said as he and Johnny walked in.

“How the hell?” Brian asked

“Don’t question the awesomeness known as The Reverend Tholomew Plague.”

“So where we heading to day?” Johnny asked.

“Can we go to Animal Kingdom please?” I asked.

“Sure and then we’ll head to Epcot after, everyone have your fake id right?” Matt asked.

“I don’t have one,” I said.

“I’ll buy you alcohol that’s why you go to Epcot,” Brian said slinging his arm around my shoulders.

“No getting drunk though just one ok,” Matt said we all reluctantly nodded.

I pulled on my shirt and we packed the bag this time it’s Jimmy’s turn to carry. We went and got in the Animal Kingdom bus line.

We walked on a bus and took a seat. We rode not taking long to get there Mt. Everest coming into view along with The Tree of Life. We got off and went through security.

“I say we go and get fast passes for Expedition Everest then go around and see everything else and come back,” Brian said.

“I swear how are you almost failing?” Matt asked shaking his head.

I grabbed a map and we walked through The Oasis which has some animal exhibits. I took pictures of them all and when we were close enough I took a picture of The Tree of Life. We went past Dinoland straight into Asia and Brian was right the line was two hours long so luckily we got the fast passes for later. We went walking some more it was so cool just seeing everything.

“Hey look a ride that has a 10 minute wait.” Johnny said we wall stopped and looked Kali River Rapids.

We ran through the maze where a line should have been we past people who were soak that only made us happier. The guy told us to get in a raft Jimmy put the bag under the water protection thing and we were off. We went through dense forest to come and see forest being destroyed it really hit me then weird huh? We hit a bump and stopped I looked behind me and saw a huge ass drop. Then we went down screaming and getting drenched after we got off and ran out.

“That was refreshing,” Jimmy said. We all pulled our shirts off since they were wet.

“Brian you should have wore sunscreen,” I said.

“I don’t burn I tan,” he said ohh how his ego makes me want to punch him sometimes.

“Hey let’s go here we can see tigers please,” I begged tigers are my favorite animal.

“Sure we still have three hours,” Matt said.

Maharajah Jungle Trek was where Komodo dragons, tigers, giant bats and what ever the fuck a tapir is were at. We looked at the Komodo dragon briefly before I practically ran to the tigers. There were three of them two were walking together until another came and growled at the one taking the other tiger away.

“That’s going to be me before long,” Brian whispered in my ear. I shook my head and snapped a bunch of pictures. After that I walked through not really interested in anything else. We then continued on our journey and went to Africa.

“Kilimanjaro Safaris is it worth an hour?” Matt asked/

“We have it to spare let’s go,” Brian said.

We got in line and just when you thought you were at the end you’d walk through and there would be zigzags of people. (A/N: This really happened and it was so annoying.) After about an hour and half we were ready to go. I had my camera ready and as we got on the safari car I snapped pictures of every animal. After we got off we had time to spare so we went in a gift shop. I got a few things for mom and my little cousins back in NH I paid and waited on the others.

“I got you something,” Brian said standing beside me.

“Really?” I asked .

“Yep here,” he said pulling out a tiger stuffed animal.

“Come over this way,” I said pulling him outside and planted a big kiss on his lips.

“I love it thank you so much,” I said hugging his side.

“You just seemed to love them so much I just figured.”

“They’re my favorite animal.”

“Mt. Everest time and my sister said at one point you go backwards,” Jimmy said coming out of no where. We really need to tie a bell around his neck.

We all went back to the ride and sure enough it was time to go we ran through the line again. Matt volunteered to be the single rider so me and Brian sat beside each other. The roller coaster started out slow at first then we went up a huge hill and came to a dead end. The only thing that crossed my mind was great go down that big ass hill . We shot backwards and there was the yeti it tried to hit us as we sped out and down a hill.

“Ok time for lunch,” Jimmy said.

“Agreed,” Matt said. We left the park and got on a bus for Epcot.

“Mouse ears first I want to be bad ass,” Johnny said.

“You’ll never be bad ass as much as you try,” Brian said.

“Ok my sister said don’t go in the ball you learn there,” Jimmy said.

“Yeah let’s stay away from there,” I said.

We unloaded went through security as Jimmy passed the bag to Johnny. We went past the ball and walked we found a huge gift shop and went in sure enough mouse ears. We all got a pair of black ones.

“Please put your name and color,” the lady said giving us cards. I laughed before writing Vengeance and red.

“You do all realize it has to be your real names,” the lady said.

“Those are our real names our parents were crack addicts when we were born,” Jimmy said and the way she looked she looked sorry for us. We all walked out with our band names on our ears.

“So which country for lunch?” Matt asked.

“GERMANY!!” Jimmy yelled.

“No beer yet Jimmy.”

“JAPAN!!”

“NO SAKE!!”

“Where’s a cheap place?” Johnny asked.

“In Mexico, China, Germany, US, Japan, Morocco, France, and the UK.” I said

“Chinese is good for me,” Brian said. So we went to China to eat after eating we went to France to get frozen alcohol slush’s Brian got mine for me and we walked around laughing at Soarin we didn’t care we lived in Cali. We staid there the rest of the day until we went back to the hotel.

“OWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Brian yelled. I looked over at him his back was beet red.

“Zack told you to put sunscreen on,” Matt said.

“Shut the fuck up and go to the gift shop in the hotel and get me aloe,” Brian said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment