Status: Hiatus

Blue and Yellow

-!15!-

Chapter 15

**Zacky’s POV**

“I’m heading to the pool with Jimmy and Johnny, you two want to go?” Matt asked

“No I’m good Matt,” I said smiling up at him.

“I’m in sunburn hell right now, leave me the fuck alone,” Brian said lying on his stomach, his bright red back showing.

“Well I figured that one, anyway deadbolt the door behind,” Matt said making his way to the door.

I followed him; he turned giving me a kiss before walking out. I closed locked and dead bolted the door shut. I went over to the table grabbing the bottle of aloe, then sat on Bri’s bed. I poured some in my hand rubbing his back with it, hearing a sigh of relief.

“Ohh baby you have no idea how good that feels,” Bri said.

“I told to put more sun block on,” I laughed rubbing the last bit of it in.

“I forgot, next time I listen to you,” he said turning to lay on his side.

He patted the spot beside him wanting me to lay with him. So I laid down next to him taking in his scent of cinnamon and cigarettes. I stared up into his chocolate brown eyes feeling the spark I always do. That’s the thing with Brian; I always feel a spark from every kiss, to every touch, to every stare. I never got that kind of feeling when I’m with Matt only Brian.

Brian leaned down slowly pushing his lips to mine. I kissed back sharing this perfect and rare moment for us. Brian starting putting more force behind the kiss, which I matched. Soon his tongue had pushed into my mouth and he had me on my back pinning me to the mattress. We’ve never been this far, but I like where this is going.

Brian’s lips left my mouth and started going lower to my jaw and to my neck, where he started kissing and nipping. His hands moved from the side of the bed to my sides rubbing up and down.

“Ohh Bri,” I moaned, getting a chuckle in response.

“Yes baby?” he asked leaving my neck coming back up to my face, a smirk planted on his face.

I didn’t respond I pushed my lips to his kissing him hard. I felt him smirking kissing me back, I moved my hands running them through his dark hair tugging at the ends. If there’s anything I’ve learned about Brian, it’s his hair is his weakness and also a major turn on for him.

“Ohh Zacky I want you so bad,” he said kissing my neck feverishly.

“Then take me Bri I’m yours, please take me,” I begged pulling harder at his hair.

“Your wish is my command, but first this is going to have to go,” he said sitting on my hips tugging at the hem of my shirt, before he pulled it over my head. I blushed looking away from him, not wanting to know what he thinks of my body.

“Zacky you’re so beautiful, don’t let any one tell you different,” he said.

I felt his hands traveling up and down my chest and stomach. Soon his hands were replaced by his amazing lips. His lips moved up and down my chest, before coming back up kissing my lips. His hands went from resting on my hips to the inside of my thigh rubbing circles occasionally rubbing over my hard dick.

“A little excited baby,” Brian said smirking at me.

“Looks like I’m not the only one,” I said rubbing my hand over the tent in his swim trunks.

His hands fumbled over the button to my shorts. He slid my shorts to my knees letting me kick them off. Brian tried untying his swimming trunks, but I smack his hands away letting me do it. After his trunks were off my eyes looked over his muscular tan body. A moan passed through my lips as Brian pulled my boxers off. A shiver ran down my spine as the air hit my rock hard dick.

“Hold on one sec,” Brian said jumping up going over to his suitcase.

“What, can’t you see I have a problem?” I groaned.

“I know baby, but I don’t want to hurt you, so we do this my way,” he said walking back over a yellow bottle in hand. He flipped open the lid squirting some on two fingers.

“Ok this is going to feel funny,” he said one finger tapping my entrance.

I nodded and he slid the one finger in. He was right it felt weird, it didn’t hurt but it didn’t feel good either. Then he stuck another finger in me scissoring to stretch me out, that hurt a little bit but I didn’t say anything. He pulled his fingers out and I whimpered at the loss. I heard him flipping the bottle open again.

“This is going to hurt more doing it this way I just want to see your face at your peak. Are you ready?” he asked I nodded. He slowly pushed his length inside me. It hurt, I balled the blanket in my hands trying to someway to ease the pain.

“Zacky baby you have to relax, oh my god,” he moaned into my neck. I breathed out trying to relax, Brian then pulled out of me before thrusting back in.

“Oh my god Brian,” I moaned scratching at Brian’s back.

“Babe watch the sunburn, I see I hit your prostate. Do you want more baby?” he asked I nodded.

He then started thrusting at a fast hard pace going with my orders. He would pull all the way our and thrust back in as hard and fast as he could hitting my prostate every time. It didn’t take long before I felt my end coming.

“Brian baby I’m close, touch me please,” I begged.

“I am too baby,” he said wrapping his hand around my dick

After a few more moments me and Brian climaxed moaning each others names. Brian pulled out of me collapsing next to me. Both of us were breathing heavy trying to catch our breaths staring into each others eyes.

“Hehe dreams do come true here at Disney World,” Brian said.

“It’s magical,” I smiled.

“Alright babe, go take a shower I’ll clean up,” Bri said kissing me quick.

I nodded getting up going in the bathroom. I ran the water and stepped into the shower. I let the water hit my back as I thought through everything. I love both Matt and Brian, but I can’t keep doing this to them. I have to pick one of them, I don’t know which though. Maybe this trip will help me pick, I washed myself off and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out into the room. Everything was normal Brian’s bed was made, my clothes were in my suitcase and the bottle of lube was gone.

“You clean up fast,” I said to Brian, seeing him lying on his bed in nothing but a pair of PJ pants.

“One of my many traits baby,” he laughed.

I stepped over to my suitcase taking my towel off throwing it towards the bathroom. I found a clean pair of boxers and PJ pants putting them on. I went over and laid with Brian on his bed.

“That bottle of lube is in your bag, since I figured you and Matt want to have sex and knowing him he didn’t prepare,” he said pouting. I leaned over kissing him pulling away to see him smiling.

“I love you,” Brian said

“I love you too,” I said our lips hovering

A loud bang came from the door causing both me and Brian to jump. I went over to my suitcase pulling out a shirt, as I signaled for Brian to open the door. I pulled the shirt over my head when the door opened.

“How’s the pool?” I asked sitting on our bed.

“It was nice to relax, don’t know why it’s heated though.” He walks up to me about to give me a hug, when I pointed to the bathroom.

“Not until you’re dry,” I said.

“Ohh yeah, well I’m going to take a shower while I’m at it,” he said. He went over to his suitcase pulling out a set of clothes and walked into the bathroom. After I heard the shower going, I moved over to sit with Brian.

“Well until the next time we’re alone my prince,” Brian said kissing my lips.

“Yep, what am I Cinderella and you’re Prince Charming?” I asked.

“My dear prince Cinderella we’ll go to your castle soon, but for now you wore me out and I’m going to sleep,” he said hugging and kissing me one last time.

“Alright then Prince Charming I’ll see you in the morning,” I said going back over to my bed laying down feeling really sleepy.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first time I wrote a chapter like this please be nice.