Status: Hiatus

Blue and Yellow

-!16!-

Chapter 16

**Brian’s POV**

“Bri wake up,” I heard Zacky say.

“10 more minutes Zee,” I said trying to smack his hands away from my side.

“No you have to get up the bus leaves for Universal Studios in a half hour.”

“Why the fuck didn’t you say so?” I said sitting up. I looked around for tall, muscular and would kill me if he ever found out I slept with his boyfriend.

“He’s changing,” Zacky said smiling pushing his lips to mine. Then he crawled over me and laid with my on the bed. “I keep thinking about last night.”

“I know I had a great dream of it last night,” I smirked kissing him.

We kissed innocently…well innocent for us anyway, before the sound of the lock clicking was heard. Zack jumped up and I rolled on my side like I was sleeping. Zacky kept pushing my arm as Matt walked out,

“He’s pulling your leg Zack, he’s wide awake,” Matt said walking over and kicking me off the bed…again.

“Dude that hurts.”

“You big baby.”

I grumbled a few choice words before grabbing a set of clothes. I went into the bathroom and closed. I took off my PJ pants and stepped into the shower. The cold water hit my back soothing my sunburn even though most of it healed thank god. After I was clean I got out and dressed in purple and black swim trunks with a plain black t-shirt. When I was ready I went out to where Matt and Zacky were kissing on their bed. At times like these I wish I had a water gun. I took the bathroom door and slammed it shut kind of loudly both of them jumping apart.

“Are we ready?” I asked.

“Yeah just waiting o-,” Matt started, but was cut off by the door swinging open. Jimmy and Johnny made their way in. I really have to figure out how he keeps getting in.

“Let’s go guys I want to get good seats on the bus,” Jimmy said.

We agreed and packed the bag my turn to carry it yay. We made our way down to the front lobby where everyone was already standing around. After a few minutes the teachers led us out to the bus they rented for the day. Jimmy being Jimmy scared everyone allowing us to get the best seats on the bus. Matt and Zacky sat together while Johnny and Jimmy shared I got a single seat. The bus started loading quicker until there was one girl standing and no seats.

“Does someone want to share?” Coach Pettit asked.

“I will,” I volunteered getting up and moving up a row with Matt and Zacky. I jumped back and landed on Matt’s lap with my legs on Zee.

“Lovely weather we’re having huh Shads?” I asked just to piss him off.

“Shut up Gates.”

It was a long and bumpy road to Universal Studios from my prospective anyway. How the hell does Zacky sit on his lap, it’s very uncomfortable. When the bus was parked Matt shoved me off of him and into the alleyway. Me being graceful as I am landed on my feet. We all walked off the bus and down the moving sidewalks to the front of Universal. The teachers wanted a group picture of all of us in front of the globe. The five of us lined up wrapping our arms around each others shoulders as the other people circled around us. About 20 minutes and 50 cameras later we had to pick which part we wanted to go to.

“I say let’s save the thrills for last,” I said.

“Agreed I want to end my day right,” Jimmy said.

Hopefully I would be ending my day with a repeat of last night, is that asking for to much? We made our way into Universal Studios. Zacky being the official map keeper grabbed a map.

“4-D Shrek you guys up for it?” he asked we nodded.

We walked into the building that had Shrek and Donkey on the side. We walked in a dark room where a bunch of people were standing.

“Ohh shit look its Matt, Jimmy and Brian,” Dakota laughed walking in behind us with Tyler, Dylan, Chad and Wesley.

“Fuck yeah dude,” I said turning to him.

“Silence there must be silence. And now everytime I say flogging you are to say ohh no is that clear?” A girl said walking in as the doors closed. “If you talk to the other criminals you will have a flogging.”

“Ohh no.”

“If you try to escape you will have a flogging.”

“Ohh no.”

“Hey Brian next time they say ohh no let’s say ohh yeah,” Dakota whispered in my ear I laughed and nodded.

“If you eat you will get a flogging.”

“Ohh no.”

“OHHH YEAH!!!” All of us yelled. People turned and looked at us we just laughed. (A/N: We did this I was laughing so hard and people were getting so pissed.) After a few more ‘OHH YEAH’s we were in the show it was so cool.

“Anyone up for a roller coaster?” Zacky asked we nodded.

We walked down the road to a huge ass roller coaster. The sign read Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit under maintenance. So we kept walking to a set from the movie Twister.

“Quit following us?” Tyler said as we walked in behind them.

“You followed us first,” Matt laughed smacking the smaller boy.

We walked through this thing like we were in Twister. The wind started picked up and it got dark as a small tornado appeared. I felt a hand grab mine and saw Zack clutching it for dear life. It was really cool and life like until the 100% fake not even close to being real cow flew across. (A/N: It was so fake.) We walked out of there slightly disappointed. I tried to fix my hair from wind damage.

“Well that was a rip off,” Johnny said.

“So true it was awesome until that dumb cow,“ Matt said.

“The Revenge of the Mummy sounds interesting risk of heart attack.” Zack said.

“That’s the one we need to go for,” I said.

We walked up the road to a building that had an Egyptian guy on stilts outside. We had to get a locker for our bag before going in. After the bag was in a locker and Jimmy got his wallet out for unknown reasons and we went in. We walked through the maze and ducked under ropes since it was taking to long. We finally were in line for the actual ride. We were all seated and started going through. It was so cool, fast and mummies jumped out scaring the shit out of us.

“Ohh no we’re going again,” Jimmy said looking at the picture.

All of us were scared, but what do you expect a fucking mummy jumped out. So we ran through the gift shop and went back in line getting on again since there was no line. This time we locked pretty stupid, but fuck it was better than scared. Jimmy bought one picture of it which explains the wallet. We went back and got the bag, hard to believe it was already 11:30. We walked up the road there was now more people here. We wound up at a giant hanging shark which could only mean Jaws. After a few pictures with us and the shark we got in line. Wasn’t long before we were in the boat sailing along. The ‘driver’ was a horrible actor I mean horrible. The shark jumped out of the water and he tired to shoot it with a fake gun absolutely horrible. After the ride we all got off shaking our heads in disappointment. A little girl ran by us crying for her daddy we couldn’t help but go ‘aww’.

“Alright Men in Black and then we’ll get I bite to eat,” Zacky said.

We walked across the bridge to get there. Johnny and Jimmy were holding hands while Matt had his arm around Zack’s waist. What I would do for that to be me and Zack. At least me and Zack have a piece of each other that Matt will never have. We walked in the building having to put our bag in another locker.

“Only four so you’re going to have to split,” the lady said.

“I’ll go with Bri, Matt you go with Jimmy and Johnny,” Zacky said standing beside me.

“Alright see you guys when you get out,” Matt said getting g in the car thing with Jimmy and Johnny.

We had to wait a few minutes, but finally another car came.

“Can I have a good luck kiss?” I asked.

“Why of course,” Zack smirked leaning up as I leaned down pushing our lips together.

After we separated J came on telling us to shoot aliens, easy shooting is right up my alley. Soon we were shooting at everything that moved before spinning about a million times and getting launched again. That happened about 5 times…I think. Our scores showed up at the end 20,000 showed up on mine. I looked at Zack’s 3,000 aww poor Zacky.

“No fair,” he pouted.

“Aww baby I shoot guns all the time it was easy,” I said wrapping my arm around his shoulders.

“Alright,” he said turning planting a kiss on my lips.

I think I’ve died and gone to heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys Tay here I know I went out of my usual order, but today is the one year anniversary of Casey's death. Those of you who have stuck around with me that long understand what i"m talking about. Last year the first friend I ever had who was practically my brother was in a car accident and died. I wanted something to try and lift my spirit so i wrote this. Ty won't be on for a while either it was pretty hard on him as well.