Status: Hiatus

Blue and Yellow

-!17!-

Chapter 17

**Brian’s POV**

We walked back to a little hot dog stand that was outside of Jaws that we never noticed. We all sat eating a hot dog as more people came off the ride. A little girl came off crying hugging her daddy. (A/N: that was me 8 years ago)

“Ok let’s head back down and see if that bad ass roller coaster’s open,” Matt said wrapping his arm around Zee’s waist.

If glares could kill then Matt’s arm would have disintegrated along time ago. We walked back down and saw that it was fully functional.

“Nope I’m not going on it,” Zacky said.

“Ohh come on baby,” Matt said.

“No Matt I can’t, no way.”

“You guys go on I’ll stay down here with him,” I said.

“You sure dude?” Matt asked.

“Yeah technical difficulties don’t exactly call out to me.”

They nodded and got in line. Me and Zee took a seat on one of the benches.

“You could have gone I’m a big boy,” Zack said.

“I’m serious the technical difficulties didn’t sound appealing. And plus I get to have me and Zee time,” I said hugging him. He giggled and hugged me back.

“Or we could go in the bathroom and have a repeat of last night,” I purred nipping at his ear.

“Brian,” Zack moaned.

“Is that a yes?”

“People do use those bathrooms Bri or I’d be all over it.”

“Damn always have to be the smart one.”

“Brian, Zack,” I heard someone say.

I turned around and saw Chad, Wes, Dakota, Tyler and a few other guys.

“Hey,” I said.

“Dude we are loaded,” Chad said as they walked over.

“Loaded as in?”

“Booze dude some guy bought it for us and old lady gave some to us didn’t even ask for id.”(A/N: Really happened my friends were so drunk in the hotel rooms that night)

“Damn we had our fake id’s yesterday and got a little bit.”

“Aww if you guys want any it’s in our room.”

“Alright dude later,” I said as they walked.

“Can he always get his hand on beer?” Zack asked.

“Yep.”

I leaned down pushing our lips together. Kissing in Universal Studios never saw it coming. About 45 minutes of kissing later they all came of the psyched.

“You missed an awesome ride,” Matt said.

“If I would have got on it something bad would have happened and we’d be all dead,” I said.

“Such positive thinking,” Johnny said.

We walked back out and saw a little stand full of guitar stuff. Me and Zack were all over it.

“So you guys play guitar?” the guy asked.

“Yeah dude I fucking rock,” I said.

“Ego much,” I heard Johnny whisper.

“I heard that short shit,” I said turning back giving him the ‘say another word and die’ look.

“I know how about you play and if I think it’s impressive you can have as much guitar jewelry as you all want.”

“Sure.”

“So what do you normally play?” he asked.

“Schecter Hellraiser Avenger,” I said.

“Bad ass man here you go play.”

I took the guitar making sure it was tuned and that everything was plugged in right. I smirked as I started into To End the Rapture. Matt started singing when he was supost to. After I was done with that I started shredding you to give it a little push.

“Holy shit kid you fucking rock go ahead,” he said motioning to the jewelry.

“Way to play Gates,” Matt said high fiving me.

“Nice Syn, people stopped and stared taking pictures and everything dude,” Jimmy said.

“Are you guys in a band?” the guy asked.

“Yeah we’re Avenged Sevenfold,” Matt said.

“Never heard of you, but with the way you sang and he played I’ll def be looking out for you guys.”

I couldn’t help the smile that was on my face. I looked at a few different necklaces settling on a few. I grabbed a set that each had half of a broken guitar pick on them. After the guy asked for our autographs we said our good buys and went on.

“That only fueled your ego didn’t it?” Zacky asked.

“What ego, I don’t know what your talking about,” I said.

“That shit face smile says other wise. Anyway ready to head over to Islands of Adventure?”

We walked the long road to Islands of Adventure passing Hard Rock Café and NBA City.

“Honestly can I go beat those nerds?” I asked as we stared at the nerds attempting to shoot at the goal beside NBA City.

“Seriously dude we can beat them on one leg with one arm tied behind our backs,” Matt said.

“LET”S DO IT!!” Jimmy shouted.

“OH NO!!” Johnny and Zacky said grabbing all of us pulling us away.

“Aww, but Zack I want to beat the nerds,” I whined.

“We’ll eat there for dinner then you guys can try to win.”

“You mean will win.”

“Ohh stop with the ego.”

We put our tickets in and walked in. I want to get over to the superheroes and get some stuff. We all walked over when we saw the monstrosity known as The Incredible Hulk.

“Sitting out on this one,” Zack said.

“Come on Zack,” I said.

“Nope go on with out me.”

“Actually I’ll sit too,” Johnny said.

“What ever guys.”

Me, Matt and Jimmy all got in line to ride it. We waited 10 minutes to ride it call us lucky. We were all seated and waited. The ride took off and words can’t even describe it. We came off the ride and walked over to Johnny and Zack.

“Quit messing with your hair Gates,” Matt said.

“Hey don’t even start,” I said shaking my head as my hair fell back in place.

“Can we go in a gift shop here please guys I love Marvel?” I asked.

“Sure Brian,” Matt said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment