Status: Hiatus

Blue and Yellow

-!18!-

Chapter 18

**Brian's POV**

After The Hulk we went off to Marvel gift shop. Can I say I was in heaven I've loved Marvel since I was a kid. I got a Spiderman shirt and few cool little things. I found a Spiderman shot glass for dad perfect to go with the guitar stuff I got for him. After our shopping it was time to find a water ride. We wandered into Jurassic Park. We looked over and saw people going down a huge ass hill. Jurassic River Adventure sounds wet.

"Hey guys let's ride this," Johnny said.

"And why should we do that?" Matt asked.

"I don't know river sounds like water to me."

"Smart ass."

I shook my head only Matt would argue over something like that. We went and put the bag in a storage locker. We ran through the line again since it was short thank god. Matt slide over with Zack beside him. Now what kind of boyfriend would I be if I let my boyfriend be scared of dinosaurs alone. So I sat next to Zack. Jimmy and Johnny beside me. The ride started along showing all of the cute dinosaurs that Zack awwed at. Then we started drifting into the carnivore building. Everything was sparking with maneating dinosaurs. Then this huge t-rex showed up, but I could see light from the huge drop. I hit Jimmy's arm and started pointing down. He caught on and started pointing too. Matt saw and got Zacky doing it too. The t-rex started roaring before we dropped.

"Way to ruin a picture Johnny." Zacky said.

The picture was all of u,s but Johnny pointing down.

"You could have clued me in," he said wrapping his arms around Jimmy.

"I'm sorry I thought you knew," Jimmy said pecking him.

"Matt I'm hungry," Zacky whined.

"Alright let's head back to NBA City," Matt said.

We wandered out of the park going through Atlantis and Dr. Seuss land. That was slightly scary I'm not going to lie. We went by the shooting thing. They now had jerseys hanging you could win.

"Guys we have to do this first. I want that Michael Jordon North Carolina jersey," I said.

"I know I want the Jordon Bulls jersey."

"I want the Magic Johnson Lakers jersey," Jimmy said.

The three of us turned to the shorter members of the group. They both had their arms crossed looking uninterested.

"Fine go," zack groaned.

The three of us ran inside and paid for vouchers before running back outside. We turned in our vouchers and waited in line. Again it was a bunch of nerds thinking they'd accomplish something.

"Ok our next contestant is from Huntington Beach SoCal give it up for Brian Haner," the guy called out.

"So Brian how good are you?" he asked.

"Orange County player of the year," I stated proudly, slightly hearing Johnny say show off.

"Alright then man get up there you have 1 minute and a half to shoot at all 5 of the three point shooting stations. You have to make 18 to get a jersey."

"Dude I've seen it before I know what I'm doing," I said.

"Alright then go man."

I took my spot hand on the ball. Buzzer sounded and I started shooting. I drained four of them and moved on I made all of them. Top of the three point line made all of them moved around making all of them last station made three.

"Woo dude you're good take your pick," he said I went and grabbed the MJ North Carolina jersey.

I slid it on over my wife beater. Matt and Jimmy went to winning their jerseys. SoCal showed up and conquered. We then went in the restraint lucky us they had a table all set up. I slide in the booth with Zack and Matt. With Johnny and Jimmy across from us. Matt started talking to the waitress who took our orders. Jimmy and Johnny were sharing small kisses across from us not caring who saw. That's when I felt the hand on my thigh. I looked over and Zacky and saw him smirking. I smiled at him, but before I knew it his hand was squeezing my dick through my swim trunks. My breath hitched in my throat as I now stared at zacky who had a look that resembled the Chesire cat. Luckily no one was paying attention to us. Zack's hand worked it's way into my swim trunks and a soft calloused hand wrapped around my ever hardening dick.

"Hey I'm going to the bathroom," I said sliding out of the booth.

"Me too," Zacky said following after me.

We found our way to the bathroom. I grabbed Zack and locked us in a stall.

"What the fuck were you doing?" I asked.

"Playing with my boyfriend. Baby I want you in me again," he whined pressing up against me.

"Not in here babe let's wait till we're on a bed," I moaned as his tongue ran up my neck.

"Aww Bri."

"Not now Zacky try to think of a way to get rid of Matt and I'll fuck your brain out," I said hearing him moan.

"Ok I'll think of a way. After we eat we have to meet up on th bus."

"Put that smart brain of yours to work."

"I will Brian, I'm thinking of breaking up with Matt."

"You are?" I asked.

"Yeah did you see the way he was looking at that girl he's not fully committed to me."

"Sorry Zee."

"But you are and I want you to have all of my attention."

"I think I can deal with that," I smirked kissing him.

"I'm sure you can," he smiled unlocking the door and walking out.

We made our way back out to the others. We sat back down I intertwined mine and Zacks fingers under the table.

"Well I know I want to hit the pool when we get back," Matt said.

"I know what you mean man and Chad's got a shit load of liquor. The pool party of pool parties," Johnny said.

"Not too much you can only handle so much," Jimmy said.

"I hold enough."

"What about you two?" Matt asked.

"Nah I'm going to bed," I said.

"Me too," Zack said squeezing my hand tighter.

"Party poopers."

"Matt can I talk to you in private?" Zack asked

"Of course," Matt said sliding out the other side and Zack followed oh boy.

**Zack's POV**

"What'd you want to talk about?" Matt asked when we walked in he bathroom.

"I want to break up," I said.

"What why?"

"Matt I know you're not 100% into dating me. I'm sorry. but I can't play second best," I said being honest.

"I'm sorry Zacky I really am. Is there someone else I promise I won't hurt them I just want to make sure you're happy and taken care of."

"First promise band comes first," I said.

"I promise now who has Zacky's heart?"

"Brian."

Anger flashed across his face before he took a deep breath calming down.

"I now understand why you said that," he sighed running a hand through his short hair.

"I'm sorry Matt, but Brian's done everything with me at heart."

"No Zack it's ok, I'm just going to have a talk with him."

"No violence."

"Fine." he groaned before laughing as we walked out.

**Brian's POV**

They both came out laughing. Laughing is a good sign right. Zack sat really close next to me.

"Well Brian get asking." Matt said.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Ask me out silly," Zack said smiling up at me.

"Wait you mean-," I started pointing at Matt.

"Ohh yeah I know and promised not to touch you. We'll have a talk later," Matt said great.

"Zack will you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Of course I love you." he said reaching up pecking my lips.

"I love you too."

"Ok I missed chapters 12-now. What just happened?" Jimmy asked.

"Long story short me and Zacky are dating," I said wrapping my arm around Zacky.

"Waitress check please I need to get the fuck out of this insane asylum," Johnny said.

After dinner we went back to the bus. Zack and I sat next to each other with Matt streched across us.

"You're right Gates this is nice," Matt said.

"Funny Shads very funny."

We made it back to the hotel. Zack got out I was about to go when Matt shoved me back motioning Zacky to go. After everyone was off we walked off. Then Matt shoved me against the bus.

"You break him I break you. You hurt him I hurt you. Anything happens to him they won't find you. Am I clear?" Matt asked I nodded.

"Great, now go see you in two hours." he said letting go of me

I ran up to our room not wanting to piss him off any more. I opened the door seeing Zack spread out across my bed.

"Now that's a sexy sight." I said smirking.

"I thought so, now fuck me."

"Impatient are we?" I asked sliding over him.

"Yes please Brian," he pleaded.

"How can I say no to you baby?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment