Status: Hiatus

Blue and Yellow

-!19!-

Ty: Ok sorry I haven't wrote Bam was yelling at me too. And I would like to say I'M SORRY I HAVE FOOTBALL BAM!! Ok enjoy

Chapter 19

**Brian’s POV**

“Alright you fucking bunny’s time to get up and ready. We’re going to Magic Kingdom today,” Matt said shaking me and Zacky.

Zacky groaned and pushed his face more into my chest. I lifted my arm up shooing Matt away.

“Oh no you two are getting up.”

“Matt we’re tired,” I said.

“We’re in Florida sleep when you get home tomorrow.”

That made me groan, our last day in paradise. It just had to be Sunday and school tomorrow. Bullshit like I’m going tomorrow after all of this fun, ha makes me laugh. I rubbed Zack’s back trying to wake him. He groaned and slowly opened his green eyes open.

“Come on Zacky time to get up,” I said kissing the top of his head.

“I don’t want to Bri.”

“We’re going to see the castle today; so you have to get up.”

“Fine,” he groaned sitting up.

I reached beside the bed and picked up his boxers handing them to him. He slipped them under the covers then on. I found mine and put mine on as well.

“You two were naked seriously?” Matt asked obviously watching the whole thing.

“Well duh Mattie we had sex,” Zacky said going to his suitcase.

“How long have you two been dating?” Matt asked raising an eyebrow.

“24 hours after me and you started dating,” Zacky piped up before going in the bathroom.

“Gates you dog.”

“Sorry dude it’s just well very complicated.”

“It came from your head should it surprise me,” he laughed.

“Shouldn’t you be mad at me?”

“I should, but I promised Zack that the band came first, so I’m pushing it to the back of my mind.”

“Alright Bri your turn,” Zacky said walking out in a white t-shirt and blacks shorts.

“Thanks babe,” I said hopping up and grabbing an outfit out of my suitcase.

I went into the bathroom slipping on a dark purple v-neck and black shorts. When I walked back out Johnny and Jimmy were now in here.

“Damn I’m gone for 2 minutes and everyone’s here,” I said grabbing a hat out of my suitcase.

“Well let’s move its lunch time; so we’ll grab something at the park,” Matt said.

“Damn we slept in,” I said sliding on my flip flops.

“Yeah let’s go,” Matt said taking our bag.

We all went down and loaded up on a bus going to the Magic Kingdom. Cinderella’s castle came into view in no time. Once we were all unloaded and checked through security we finally were in. And of course my wonderful Zacky grabbed a map.

“Well we basically have to go up Main Street to get any where,” he said.

We all nodded and walked down Main Street. It was like I always pictured it as a little kid. There were a lot of shops along the way. Before long we were in front of the castle. Lucky us we got there just as a play was about to start. I wrapped my arms around Zacky from behind and sat my head on his shoulder as we all watched the Disney princesses dance around with their prince charmings. After it was all over we wandered to Adventure Land. We got lucky as the Pirates of the Caribbean just opened up. So we all ran through the attraction to get to the ride. We all got down into the boat, again Zacky was in between me and Matt. Can you say awkward? We rode through the rode watching the pirates sing and chase people. I was amused watching Zacky’s eyes gleam at the amusing animatronics. After we got off that ride we wandered up to Frontier land to ride come rides. We rode Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad before getting in line for the Haunted Mansion.

“I don’t know guys,” Zacky said as we were waiting in line in front of the mansion.

“It’ll be ok Zack this can only be so bad for little kids to ride,” Matt said.

“I know but.”

“No buts mister I’m here to scare the bad guys away,” I said hugging him he smiled pressing his face to my neck.

“Come on guy’s line moving,” Johnny said.

We followed them into the dark mansion. We all grabbed hands making sure we didn’t loose each other in the darkness. We were in a room when a spooky voice started talking and the pictures on the walls started moving revealing the whole picture We then went forward getting in the black chair things.

“You guys are stuck with me,” Matt said squeezing in with me and Zacky.

“Good damn Matt why do you have to be all muscle?” I asked with Zacky practically in my lap.

“I don’t know, but I thank god everyday,” he smirked.

We went thought the ride if anything it reminded me of something from Scooby Doo. After we got off we went and ate a Pinocchio restaurant in Fantasy Land. Since we wanted to see the whole part we ate quick and left.

“Guys let’s ride the carousel,” Zack said.

“How old are we 4?” Jimmy asked.

“Please Jimmy,” Johnny said looking up at him.

“Hey guys let’s ride the carousel,” Jimmy said.

I laughed out how whipped he was already. Zacky grabbed my hand and drug me on the ride.

“Make sure small children have an adult with them,” A voice came over the speaker.

Zacky climbed on one of the horses. I smirked and climbed on behind him.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Small children need an adult,” I said hugging him around the waist.

He laughed and shook his head. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a camera. He held out his arm and took a picture of us. I kissed him as he snapped another one. I looked in front of us and saw Jimmy sitting behind Johnny. I laughed and pointed them out to Zacky. He laughed and snapped a picture of them. The ride started as we went up and down. I was happy to have my Zacky in my arms enjoying our last day of vacation. After we got off we went around the park enjoying our last day.

Night fell and there was a chill to the air as we all pulled our hoodies on. There was a night parade that Zacky and Johnny was dying to see. So we sat in front of the castle front row for the best seats. The parade started as a bunch of people was dressed up in suits with lights. Then the floats started each with a Disney character in lights. The Disney princesses finished off the parade as we hit the gift shops. I used all, but $20 on different things safe to say that Zacky had more money left over. We heard explosions and ran out in time to see the fireworks. I held Zacky while we watch the fireworks high in the sky perfect ending to our perfect trip.

We all exited the park with everyone else to the crowded bus line. An hour and a half later we were all playing in the pool with our class. We were all laughing at everyone before me and Zacky snuck away to our room to have one last night in paradise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment