The Run-away Fire

Scene 1- In the Cabin

Setting:
Everyone is seated around the fire place inside the cabin. Elizabeth is half asleep with Penelope next to her. Will is snoozing in an armchair, Jason is playing Nintendo and Audrey is lying on the floor flipping through a gossip magazine.

Penelope:
Mummy! Mummy! [She tugs on Elizabeth's shirt] Wake up Mummy.

Elizabeth:
[She opens her eyes and stares at the clock on the wall] Oh! Is it that time already, come on kids time for bed.

Audrey:
Awe do we have to.

Elizabeth:
Yes you do, we have a big day tomorrow remember were leaving.

Audrey:
But it's only 10.30pm.

Jason:
At least let me finish this game first. I'm up to level 19, isn't that cool.

Audrey:
No not really it's kind of weird actually.

Jason:
Well none of my friends have…

Audrey:
Yeah, yeah [butting in] none of my friends have ever gotten to that level.

Elizabeth:
Will, Will.

Will:
What, what? [He accidentally slaps Elizabeth in the face as he awakes]

Elizabeth:
Oww!

Will:
Oh sorry, what time is it?

Jason:
It's 10.30pm and Mum says we have to go to bed.

Will:
[Getting up] Yes you do, we have a big day tomorrow.

Audrey & Jason:
Awe but…

Elizabeth:
No buts.

Will:
Now off to bed.

Elizabeth:
Oh and take Penelope.

Penelope:
[Walking towards the bedroom door with Audrey and Jason] Good night Mummy, good night Daddy.

Jason:
Good night Mum.

Audrey:
Good night Dad.

Will:
Good night kids.

Elizabeth:
Oh and don't forget to brush your teeth.

Audrey, Penelope and Jason exit stage right.

Blackout

End scene 1
♠ ♠ ♠
First scene! I know it's not how set up properly, like a real play or anything but it's understandable right? Well I hope so, it took me ages with BB code and everything.