Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

Whatever

"I think I want the ass," He repeated, grinning.

"W-who's ass?"

"Johnny's! Who did you think?" He laughed.

"Oh, well I was thinking Matt...!"

"Nah. He's too big. I like to hold 'em when I'm done and whisper 'Never let go.' in their ear. But enough about me."

"...Then who’s ass?!"

"Yours! Come on, Babe!"

"...Who said I'm giving you my ass?" I challenged. He simply winked at me as I pulled in the driveway.

"All in good time."

"All in good time, huh?" I chuckled.

"Yeah...Jim knows what he's talking about," Matt added with a nod.

"I'll take your word for it," I chuckled.

The back door opened, creating a scramble in the back seat. More shouts, a few punches...and one bassist saving himself by climbing onto the center console. I stared at him, my eyes wide. "Hi, I'm Johnny and I don't like having my ass kicked," He chuckled.

"O-okay...!"I parked at my house, looking over at him. "I don’t blame you, Johnny."

"FREEDOM!!!!!" Zacky shouted as soon as his feet touched the pavement.

"Please... before we go inside..." I sighed, stopping everyone at the front door. "Don’t ruin anything... the booze is in the fridge... and I'll be packing in my room..."

"I'll keep them in line," Jimmy assured me, chuckling.

"You don’t want to pack with me?" I asked, giving him puppy eyes.

Matt snickered, elbowing his friend. "Yeah, Jim...pack with her."

Jimmy rolled his eyes before nodding to me. "Sure, I'd love to." I opened the door, leading them inside. Matt, Syn and Zacky ran for the kitchen as I brought Jimmy to my room. He was looking around when I turned back around to face him. "I like your place..." He smiled a little, looking back at me.

"Thank you... I think you'll like what else I have too," I giggled, going into my closet to get a bag to pack.

"I'm thinking...thongs?" He chuckled, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Maybe, see if you can find them," I giggled as he walked up to me. His arms wrapped around me as I reached up to get the bag. I gasped nervously as my shirt rose a little, and he rested his hands on the bare skin.

"I think I found one, hold on."
♠ ♠ ♠
here. last update i post tonight. the last story i updated got reported for stupid shit so im pissed off to no end. fucking people, go fuck yourself. get a god damn life and get over it.