Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

Turning Cheeks

"Don't hide behind me...!!" She mumbled.

Matt shook his head, walking over to us. "Come on. You have to live with these people for days. You might as well introduce yourself."

"I...I can't!" what did he want me to say...?!

"Yes, you can." I was pulled to my feet, "Say hello to everyone. Tell them your name." I shook my head, moving to hide behind him. There was no way I was getting up in front of strangers to do that!

"No." He quickly pushed me back in front of him. "Fine. I'll do it. Everyone, this is Jill. This is what happens when you're too shy around others. You get brought up and forced to do it anyway. This isn't high school, we're not going to let you hide and get away with it." I looked up at him as if he were a monster. What the fuck did I do to him?! "Go sit down." He gave me a push back toward my seat. I turned around and glared at him, crossing my arms over my chest, standing in place. Fuck. That. "Go sit, Jill," He growled lowly, "Before I force you."

I glanced down at the seat, before looking back at him.

"Jill... please..." Jimmy gave me a pleading look, biting his lip as he glanced at Matt.

Too late. My arm was gripped tightly before I was forced into my chair. "...Maybe we should start the games sooner," He spat, as if I would actually understand. I kicked his shin, glaring at him. I didn’t need to say a word to him. A low hiss escaped him, and he rubbed his shin quickly. "Get her out. Now," He growled at Jimmy, rounding on the drummer.

Jimmy just nodded, standing up and reaching to take my hand. I stood and took it and he started to lead me from the room. I turned and stuck my tongue out at Matt, smirking.

"Stop it." A sudden jerk on my arm caught me by surprise. The door to the room was slammed shut before he looked down at me. I looked up at him in surprise; pursing my lips. Did I do something that bad...? "Do NOT fuck with him, or any of us, got it? You can act all tough if you want, but the bottom line is: this is our house, and our rules," He hissed. My breath caught in my throat as I backed up into the door. I bit my lip as his hands rested on either side of me and he got closer. He...he was mad at me?! "Do you understand me?!" He asked, his eyes narrowing.

I turned away and whimpered, tears flowing to my eyes instantly. This was fucked up. I could feel it that something wasn’t right. "Answer me, Jill." He cupped my face in his hands, making me look at him. "Do you understand me?" I nodded, trying to turn away. What happened to my lovable Jimmy?!
♠ ♠ ♠
mymonkeysaidso
cheshire grin
kalisweetblood
queen of debauchery.

Ladies, if you dont mind, i would love feedback on Darkness Surrounding
:D
thank you for my 10 stars!!!!! i love you guys so much!!!!!!