Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

The Rules

"Sorry..." He mumbled, "Eat up...you'll need the energy, believe me."

"I don’t want anything..." I sighed, leaning back in my chair. I didn’t understand why we couldn’t do this. We almost did last night...! what if we had? Then what?

"Jill...you didn't eat last night either...you're going to pass out..." He looked worried.

"I am not. I will be fine," I insisted, pushing my plate away.

"...Fine." He pushed his plate away too, giving me a look.

"Don’t let me stop you from eating!" I said as he sipped his coffee.

"I will be fine," He shrugged, repeating my words back to me. I glared at him before resting my arms on the table and leaning on them. Fine, be that way.

"Do the actual games start today...?" One of the other contestants asked quietly.

"Yes. They start immediately after breakfast; I will explain the rules and the game begins," He smirked.

The other contestants glanced at one another uncertainly. Jimmy cleared his throat a little, as if something was on his mind. Something about the look on his face made me decide against asking. One by one, everyone slowly finished eating.

"Jill, are you sure you don’t want to eat?" Matt asked as he finished. "We won't be back for a while..."

"I'm not hungry..." I insisted, though gave a look to Jimmy.

"Neither am I," He shrugged simply.

Matt sighed, but nodded. "Alright...if you two insist..." he stood up, stretching. "Lets go out to the Limo then," he said, making everyone else stand. Everyone began to follow him out. Jimmy took my hand in his own, gently bringing me with him. He helped me inside before sitting next to me and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"This is our limo, it clearly holds all 15 of us, and then some," He chuckled, reaching over to Brian to take a cigarette.

"...Just how rich are you?" I stared at him.

He grinned, "Personally? I have a different car for each day of the week."

"Jesus..." I shook my head, looking around at all of the contestants. They all seemed...worried, I guess.

Did they know something I didn't?

"...Everyone looks scared..." Ashley, who sat beside me, whispered. She crossed her legs before whimpering and quickly uncrossing them.

"I know... I feel like we should know something..."

"Baby...baby... look... look at him....!" Jimmy was trying to get my attention, laughing at Brian. I looked over at Brian, who had a bottle of beer and was slowly pouring it over Johnny's head. He didn’t notice at first, but once he felt something, he jumped.

"Get out of here!!" He quickly shoved the beer bottle away, which only made it splash onto Zacky, who sat on Brian's other side.

"Hey...!" he whined, "I just washed these!"

"And I'm stuck smelling like beer all day! Blame him!" He pointed at Brian.

"I'll blame you!"

"Why?!"

"Because I can!"

I nudged Ashley, trying hard not to snicker. "...How was he?" Her face turned red, and she quickly shook her head. "Fine! Don’t tell me!" I laughed. Jimmy was laughing harder, and trying to bring up an old memory with Brian.

"Well...why do you want to know?!"

"You can't cross your legs!" I chuckled, "I want to know!"

"He just...he...fuckedmesohardIcouldn'tseestraightandatemeoutafterwords." She said in one breath, loud enough for only me to hear.

"...Did you hear that, babe? Thy fucked and then she couldn’t see so he ate her out." Jimmy murmured in my ear, laughing.

"That's not what I said...! At least, not like that...!!" She mumbled sheepishly.

"...Was his breath minty fresh?" I burst out laughing.

"...Yes..!" she blushed.

"Okay... we're here! Out!" Matt was shoving Zacky into Brian, who shoved into Johnny, and into Ashley, so then into me, and I went into Jimmy, trying to avoid getting his cigarette in my eye.

"Holy shit, I just got a whole line-up of people. Babes, we can have an orgy. There's enough of me to go around!" Jimmy laughed.

"You'd like that, wouldn’t you?" Matt laughed, pushing again.

"Oh baby, harder! Like that!" Jimmy laughed before opening the door and getting out. He pulled me with him so I wouldn’t get squished.

"Thanks," I chuckled, watching everyone try to get out without getting hurt. Matt came out last, a box about the size of a shoe box in his hands. He closed the door before banging on it a couple times. The limo pulled away.

"Welcome to the Avenged-Arena!" he screamed with a smile as a camera made its way over to him. It went through all of us, getting glimpse of us.
...Now I was nervous. My hand tightened on Jimmy's considerably.
"The games begin today! This will be the most intense reality show you have ever seen! Let's head inside!" he said, pointing towards the large doors. The camera man got out of the way just as Matt started to run, and so did the rest of the boys. The rest of us just followed suit. We were shoved into each other as the double doors opened. We all wanted to get inside... anxiety was in the air, along with tension. I really just wanted to know what's in that box!

The room was dark except for blue LED lights around a large circle that basically lit up the room. Inside this large circle, there were smaller red ones. One in the middle, and 14 around the edges. Jimmy quickly raced me over to one, taking my roommate to another before picking one for himself. Everyone else was doing the same, except Matt who went to the middle circle. There were cameras all around, making me a little nervous. I kept my eyes on Jimmy, scared to look around anywhere else. This seemed oddly familiar...

"Welcome to Russian Roulette- Avenged Sevenfold style!" Matt laughed as a camera made its way over to him. "We're going to start by introducing the lucky winners of our contest, and then explaining the rules. Jimmy Sullivan's picks: Jill W, Raymond, New Hampshire and Thomas A out of Phoenix, Arizona!
Johnny Christ's picks: Ashley H from Raymond, New Hampshire, and Ricky S from Orlando, Florida!
Zacky Vengeance's picks: Angela D from Seattle, Washington and Jason C from Dallas, Texas!
Synyster Gates' picks: Larissa K from Des Moines, Iowa and Nicholas L from Sacramento California!" He introduced, laughing wildly.

"And Matt Shadow's Picks: Melissa J from Boston, Massachusetts, and Joshua G from HBC!" Jimmy introduced with a wide smile.

"And now for the rules," Matt took the floor once more, setting the little box down. "You will be quizzed on your knowledge of Avenged Sevenfold random facts. For instance, what does the tattoo on my leg say? And as I ask the question, each of the red circles will go around and randomly land on one person who has to answer. If it lands on a contestant, the question is about one of the five members of A7X. if it lands on one of the members, the question will be about one of their two contestants. If they get it right, they stay safe until the next round. But if its wrong, then the trouble starts." He knelt down and opened the shoe box before pulling out a revolver. I gasped, my eyes going wide. FUCK.

"This is a 12 shot revolver, yes it is," He held it up for the camera. "Brand new. Practiced with it once, hopefully putting it to good use with this show. If you get the question wrong, one bullet goes in. the cylinder is spun and randomly locked into place. Who knows where the bullet will go?" My breath got caught in my throat as the gun was pointed directly at me. "It's all about chance." He pulled the trigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
-gasp-
leave a comment. you know you are shitting your pants right now!
Miss.CorrCorr
Escape.My.Fate
bug-a-boo (love your deathbats on profile!)
browneyedgurl99
Rhi_LoveMeHateMe
MusicMadness
Xsynystershadowsx
XTillDeathDoWeParty
kassipoola
Hello.There.Stranger

Ten. Ten thousand thank you's, darlings :D i hope you enjoyed this, and more is on the way!