Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

Lets Start The Killing

I closed my eyes tightly, but no shot was heard. Just a simple click, which made him laugh.

...What did we get ourselves into?!

"Let the games begin!" He slid the gun into his pocket, and all of our circles stopped glowing. Pulling out a card from his back pocket, he read over a question.

The circles along the floor lit up one by one quickly, as if deciding who had to go first. Of course, it landed on me. I looked up at the gun fearfully. Matt smirked at me, "What is the type, specifically, of Schecter that Syn endorses and uses?"

"Er... Schecter Synyster Custom...?" I bit my lip. Something told me to say that, but I had a bad feeling it was wrong.

He knelt next to the box and pulled out one bullet, sticking it into the chamber and spinning it.
"Not quite, I'm sorry. Don't blink." The trigger was pulled.
I stood still, like a deer caught in headlights as it just clicked. My heart must have skipped a beat or two, I was sure I was dead from fear. "Two in one day. You're pretty lucky, huh?" He smirked. I slowly moved to sit down, covering my eyes as the tears started to fall. That was fucking scary...!

Matt turned back to the camera, "Now. Jill has been asked her question, therefore she is done with this round. Jill, you are to remain seated until the round is up." I just nodded, whimpering. This was not what I expected...!

The lights flashed again, landing on Zacky this time. For someone who was facing death, he looked extremely calm. Could Matt really pull the trigger on one of his best friends...? "What's Angela's middle name?"

"Rebecca." He answered without a moment's hesitation.

"Correct." Matt smiled, probably thankful that he didn’t have to pull it to Zacky. "Your light goes out until the next round. You are safe, my friend." He nodded, slowly sitting down before sighing. So much for keeping his cool... After a moment of tension, Zacky got up and came over to my circle, sitting with me.

"You did good, you know... that was a loaded question..."

Once more, the lights went off. Had I not been so scared, I would have found that annoying as hell. It landed on...Joshua, I think his name was. Matt smirked, cocking the gun. "Album two, song five. What is it?"

Joshua looked terrified. "I...I...Eternal Rest?"

A loud buzzer went off. Matt shook his head, "I'm sorry, J...that's incorrect." He pulled the trigger, and a loud gunshot rang through the large, empty room. I screamed in fear as blood squirted from the new wound as he fell to the floor. Zacky made me turn away, hiding my face in his chest. His eyes were closed tightly as well.

Heavy footsteps were heard across the floor, along with some shuffling. "Don't look..." Zacky warned, keeping me to him. After a few minutes, a hose was heard cleaning off the blood. A loud sob came from Ashley...full of pure fear. Joshua had been standing beside her...

"Johnny," Matt muttered, "Calm her down." Johnny quickly raced across the circle and pulled Ashley to him, hugging her tightly.

"It's okay, baby... shh..." he was mumbling.

"I...I...I c-can't...n-no..." She seemed to lose the ability to form full words. I watched in horror as the lights landed on her next. Practically gasping for breath, she clung to Johnny tightly, pleading with him.

"Matt..." Johnny tried to reason with the singer, trying to mask his look of concern. Matt shook his head, motioning for someone to come onto the stage. A beer was set into his hands, and he took a long swig of it before setting it next to the box.

"Go back to your circle, Johnny.."

"I..." He looked back at Ash apologetically. She held him tightly, begging him not to go.

"Go, Johnny." Matt repeated. Johnny, avoiding her eyes, let go and slowly went back to his circle. "Ashley... How old was Johnny when we recorded waking the fallen?"

If I thought her face was pale, it was nothing compared to now. "W-well...he was with you guys on tour before that...it was the year of his 19th birthday." I silently hoped that the answer would work. It wasn't specific...

"...We'll let it go. Correct." Matt nodded. Her light shut off, and she sat down slowly. "Next question..."The lights spun around rapidly, landing on Jimmy.

"Oh god..." I whimpered, looking at Jimmy, horrified. Zacky's arm tightened around me.

"Jimmy...on the day that Transformers 2 came out, Jill and Ashley stayed and sat through almost all of the credits for a specific reason. Why was this?"

"Uh," he looked at me, and then at Zacky, seeming to get an idea. "When we were recording out last album Zacky said that Almost Easy was going on the first Transformers movie but it didn’t come out in time so it would be in the second one and they didn’t hear it in the movie because they were too distracted so they waited for the credits to find out if it actually was in the movie at all."

"...Which it, again, transformed into NOT being in the movie!" Zacky grumbled.

"...That's right, Jimmy... good job." Matt seemed amazed. Jimmy's light went out, but he didn’t sit. He made his way over to me, smiling. We had both made it...!

Sitting beside me, he hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry...talk later?" He whispered in my ear. I just nodded, holding onto him tightly. He motioned for someone to come over, and he received a beer. He took a sip of it before offering me some. I bit my lip. He shrugged a little.

It hit me. Why they were drinking. The more they drank, the less this would effect them... Ashley hurried over to us, sitting beside Jimmy and I. She didn't say a word, just watched at the lights illuminated Johnny's circle.

"Johnny...your question is... What is Ashley's eye color?" Matt smirked.

"Green." He said without hesitation. Ashley slapped a hand over her face. I understood why; they were hazel...but stayed green most of the time. She bit her lip as Matt walked up to her.

"Sorry, Johnny...they're hazel." Matt walked back to his circle, reaching into the box and getting another bullet. He slid it into the cylinder and spun it, slapping it into place. He reached down and took a swig of beer before pointing the gun at Johnny.

"...Please, dear God, no..." Ashley pleaded under her breath, closing her eyes tightly. I wasn't the only one who was crying anymore...
It went completely silent; not a sound was made except for the slight click! From the trigger. Johnny was safe. Sighs of relief filled the room, and they weren't just from me. "Lucky Bastard." Matt smiled at him. Johnny shook his head weakly before slowly walking up to us. I watched Matt closely as he picked up his beer and finished it off. He shook his head as he looked around. I looked down to Jimmy's hand, taking his beer bottle-but it was empty. I made a face, setting it between my legs. He motioned to the guy, who quickly brought over a new twelve pack. Everyone in our circle grabbed one quickly.

"...I was alone..." Brian mumbled, stuffing his hands in his pockets. Jimmy tossed one to Brian before getting another and opening it. I was struggling to open my own, trying to do it secretly. How embarrassing.

"Pst." Zacky took mine gently, using his necklace to pop the cap off with ease.

"Thanks." I whispered before taking a quick swig to get used to it. I shook my head after a moment, taking a much longer and needed swig...
♠ ♠ ♠
feel free to answer the questions in comments to see what you get right. no cheating ;)
Miss.CorrCorr
Dancing Dead.
Escape.My.Fate
kassipoola
sullivan_4_life
hold ur applesauce
ImaBAMFyo
browneyedgurl99
mymonkeysaidso
MusicMadness
darkvampireprincess
Hello.There.Stranger
Way6To6Be6Chrissy43
13. wow, guys, 13 comments. thank you so very much!!! i'm trying to get back into updates, and hopefully we can eliminate this whole... gap between chapters thing... :D hope you enjoy, and keep the comments coming!