Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

Call My Cell!

"I...uh...sure." He chuckled. Ash was quick to tell him my number.

"...Oh sure, you remember my number, but not yours!"

Jimmy cleared his throat, "Wait, Ashley as in the one who has the same phone number as you? She's on our list too."

"I'm on the list?!" she screamed.

"...There goes my other ear. Thanks..."

"Sorry...!!" She apologized quickly, "But I am!?...I forgot my phone number," She said blankly.

"Oh, well that's why you have Jill, I guess. So I'll call your Cell...?"

"Yes. Please."

"Alright." He chuckled, "Talk to you in a minute." With that, he hung up. It was rather good that he did. Our screams were loud enough to deafen half the town.

"Ashley, I'll be at your house soon, be ready when I get there because we need to get to the airport before they land and I need to hand up so I can answer my cell-bye!"

"Okay...remember to breathe!!" She reminded me, laughing.

"I'm trying...! but... okay! See you in a few!"

"Okay!" She laughed.

I hung up and answered my cell as it rang. "Hello...?" I couldn’t help but to giggle.

"Hey...how close are you?" He chuckled, "And I do mean to the airport."

"I'm leaving my house to go get Ashley... I can be at the airport in... 15 minutes, speeding ticket included."

"No problem, we'll pay it for you. So...I think it's safe to say that you're excited about our little game."

"Excited is an understatement..." I stopped at Ashley's house, laying on the horn. I told her to be ready!

"I'm right here!!" She shouted, hopping out of a tree. Yes, a tree. I didn't want to know. She jumped in through the window again, laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha so...
there is a HUGE chunk of this that i need to type up for the next chapter... so...
i'm probably done updating tonight
sorry, but comments are loved and welcomed very much!!!!!!