Status: Complete! Prequel is And All Things Will End and Sequel is Shattered By Broken Dreams

Second Heartbeat

Chapter 19

She cheated on me. That little bitch. Sure, yeah maybe I am no better than she is, but you know what, I love her and I know she loves me regardless of what she says.

When she said that she had already got laid tonight it felt like my world just stopped. Like time stood still. How could she? I spent so much time trying to get her to fall for me and she did, hard.

Maybe I am a bastard for sneaking around with her and honestly it was only supposed to be one time. The first time it was after a party at the house, everyone was drunk and had gone to bed and we stayed up doing shots. Before we knew it we were going at it on the living room floor.

I knew I was in big trouble the next morning when I opened my eyes and my first thought went straight to her. The second time, we agreed that we would never see each other again and then the third time came and I couldn’t stay away from her.

I went to see her at least four nights a week. It was so easy, she was right there in the house. I’d promised her that we would be together and yeah I know I sound like the typical man who lies to his mistress just to keep her.

Truthfully, if I had to choose, I would pick her.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom to get my robe. After putting on my slippers, I started for the door so I could go see her as I did many nights at this hour.
Tonight I wouldn’t get very far.

“Zacky, where are you going?” I heard Aubrey say from the bed.

“Go back to sleep baby, I’m just going to get something to drink”

“ok”

Fuck that was close…
♠ ♠ ♠
Jimmy?? Nope! Johnny?? Nope! It's Zacky ...there were so many clues.
The biggest would be the fact that Johnny went home to see the baby, which freed up Harley. Zacky didnt go to home like the others did...how convenient. Also, at the hotel. Brian and Matt had a room together, Jimmy and Jason Berry had a room together. Johnny didnt get a room so Zacky had a room all to himself.

So yeah...Mystery solved...it's Zacky and Harley :)

Dont kill me lol!