Status: Complete! Prequel is And All Things Will End and Sequel is Shattered By Broken Dreams

Second Heartbeat

Chapter 18

I was so tired of playing his little game; I decided to turn the tables on him. Who the fuck does he think he is anyway. He was nothing, but a stuck up rock star who got a little too big for his britches. I’m not some toy he can take off a shelf and play with whenever he wants and put back when he is finished. I could set my watch by the phone call every night. 1-2-3 “Hello” I said as I picked answered my phone and I was far from pleasant.

“What are you doing?” he asked I would guess trying to make small talk

“Nothing, I just got out of the shower, what do you want?”

“I want you, you know that,” he said in a voice that sounded so sincere, I fell for it so many times, but not tonight.

“Well, I’m busy.”

“It’s 2am how can you be busy?”

“I don’t have to explain that to you” I said.

“I want to see you”

“No thanks. I already got laid tonight” Take that motherfucker.

“Excuse me?” he said

“You heard me”

“You slept with someone else?”

“I told you I wasn’t going to wait for you, yet you didn’t seem to believe me.”

“Damn it! I only asked you to wait just a little bit longer until the tour was over.”

“I waited long enough. It isn’t fair what you are doing to me and you know it.”

I sat down on the bed and I’ll be honest, it didn’t make me happy to cheat on him, but I needed to be with someone that wanted me.

“I’m coming to see you” he said.

“NO!”

“Yes. You love me, I know you fucking love me and tonight I’ll prove that to you”

He hung up the phone on me before I could say anything more. I don’t know why, but I was kind of excited to see him and angry at the same time. I’ll be damned if he was going to get laid though…
♠ ♠ ♠
HIS pov and the big reveal in the next chapter...p.s. i wont be able to put the next chapter up for a few months............

just kidding :)