Status: Complete! Prequel is And All Things Will End and Sequel is Shattered By Broken Dreams

Second Heartbeat

Chapter 34

When everyone got home from the hospital it was late, so sleep was inevitable for everyone. Zacky and Aubrey were allowed to stay at the hospital with the baby for as long as they wanted and so they chose to stay. Jimmy and Tera went to bed while Johnny walked with Riley up to the nursery to see Jonnie.

“She’s sleeping” Riley smiled looking down at the baby in the crib.

“Yeah” he nodded and his hand brushed against hers.

“Well, I guess I’m going to go bed. Thank you for a most eventful night” she laughed.

“It’s never a dull moment when you go out with our family”

“Well, goodnight then” she said and walked passed him.

“Riley?” called after stopping her before she could walk out the door.

“Yes?”

It was now or never and he preferred it to be now. He walked over to her, took her face in his hands and kissed her.

“wow” she whispered when he pulled back.

“Goodnight” he smiled and walked out of the nursery.

“Goodnight”

--

When Brian and Stormy walked back into their apartment, Brian took off his jacket and threw his hat on the couch.

“I’m sorry about the recital” he said.

“It’s ok, I’m sure it will be rescheduled” she shrugged her shoulders.

“I had a present for you for after it was over, but since it didn’t happen, I’m not sure if I can give it to you now” he said looking at her with a mischievous look on his face.

“Really, well funny you should mention presents, because I had one for you too for after the recital, but since it never happened, I don’t think I can give it to you either.” She undid the buttons on her shirt and now it was her who bore the look of mischief.

“Well, since you put it that way, I guess I can make an exception.” He reached for her hand and walked her down the hall to the last door on the left. The door was covered in silver wrapping paper with a big black bow on it.

“You’re giving me a door? I always wanted one, but I never imagined…” he started to laugh at her joke and let go of her hand.

“Open the door”

She reached for the knob and turned it opening the door to the dark room. He placed his hand on the small of her back and led her inside a head of him.

“Ready?” he asked

“I think so” she said unsure of what to expect.

He turned on the light and revealed to her what he had been working on for the last four months. The floor was glossy hardwood and the walls were covered with mirrors and ballet bars. An entertainment system with surround sound was put in place so she would have music while she danced and the closet was filled with leotards in every color imaginable.

Stormy walked to the center of the room and turned around to face him. “Brian” she covered her mouth with her hand when her voice cracked. “You did this?” she whispered.

“All by myself!” he beamed proudly.

“I don’t know what to say,” she said. “This is possibly the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you”

He smiled as he walked over to her and put his arms around her waist. “Do you like it?”

“I love it” she nodded.

“Good, I’m glad” he kissed her lightly and then let go. “Now, I do believe it’s my turn” he grinned.

She laughed and took his hand dragging him back into the living room. He watched as she went over to her purse and pulled out a gold sealed envelope.

“This envelope holds something spectacular for its intended.” She teased.

“Really, and who is the intended?”

“Well, that depends. I think you should go take a nice hot shower and when you come out, maybe this gold envelope will be sitting on the coffee table with the intended’s name on it.”

“You are such a tease” he said as he walked towards the bathroom. When Stormy heard the water running, she set her plan in motion.

After lying the gold envelop down on the table, she set a cold beer beside it along with a cigarette, a lighter and his black fedora. She then went into their bedroom and closed the door. 20 minutes later when Brian emerged from the shower in only a towel he found the envelope on the table and picked it up. He smirked when he saw the name on the front.
Synyster Gates

He opened the envelope and pulled out the card inside. On the front of the card it read
Admit One

The inside of the card read:

This card entitles you to one evening in “The Chamber” with complimentary alcoholic beverages, the finest cigarettes and great music…

Entertainment will be provided by the one and only “Angel.”

All you have to do is step inside…

Clothing is optional, but you can leave your hat on…


He smirked and put his hat on then lit the cigarette and grabbed the beer that she left for him. He walked over to the door and from the outside he could here music plaint faintly inside.

He touched the doorknob and opened the door slowly. Instantly his eyes locked with hers and the cigarette that hung from his lips nearly fell when he saw her. She stood with her hair in a tangled mess hanging down passed her shoulders dressed in his white tuxedo shirt that was unbuttoned. He could see black lace peeking out from underneath the shirt. Her legs were bare and she wore the highest black heels he’s ever seen. As she leaned back against the stripper pole, she crooked her finger and motioned for him to come into the room. When he got close enough to her, she shoved him down in the chair that she set in front of the pole.

He sat there with that familiar smirk on his face as she walked around him seductively tracing a purple finger nail along his arm and up around his shoulder across his back and to the other shoulder and back down his other arm. She moved back over to the pole and turned to face him, teasing him as she swayed her hips. She moved around the pole pulling her shirt back giving him a peek at her bare shoulder. When she walked back to stand in front of him, she let the shirt fall to the ground leaving her in only a black lace bra and panties while a black garter circled her thigh.

“Like what you see, Mr. Gates” she asked.

“mm hmm” he said and put his hands on her hips gently kissing her stomach. She slapped his hands away.
“Oh no, my naughty one, no touching” she warned waving a finger in his face. His smirk turned into a scowl as she continued to tease him. After taking off his hat and putting it on her own head she continued with his private lap dance. Every time he would reach for her she would slap his hand away. He bit down on his knuckle as his lust for her continued to build, but it was what she did next that nearly drove him over the edge.

She reached for the clasp on the front of her bra and after playfully making it look like she couldn’t get it open she walked over to him and stood in front. “I think it’s stuck, can you help me?” she asked and traced his lower lip with her fingernail.

He stood and slipped one finger under the clasp opening it in one swift motion.

“Thanks” she whispered and tried to turn away, but he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back against him.

“Now, it’s my turn to tease” he whispered making her shiver. His tongue traced her bottom lip, but he wouldn’t kiss her. He slipped his finger under the straps and let the bra fall to the ground. He took the hat from her head and threw it on the floor. When he looked at her again his eyes were so intense he could have bore holes right through hers. Now comes the payback for her little show. He licked his lips and grabbed a handful of her hair. His mouth found the spot on her neck that drove her crazy. She had several spots and he knew where every single one of them was and he intended to get to them all before the night was through.

She founded herself being lifted up off the ground and carried over to the bed. He stopped short in front of it and shoved her down. She reached for him but he grabbed her hands and pushed them over her head. “Oh no, Angel, you wanted Synyster Gates, you got Synyster Gates and Synyster says no touching” he whispered against her lips before moving down to her stomach. His tongue wreaked havoc on her mid section while his finger slipped under the thin band around her waist yanking her panties down her legs.

It was evident to everyone who knew him as Syn that he was talented with his hands, but what he could do with his tongue was only for her pleasure. “Oh God” she whispered and he chuckled evilly at the thought of her calling him “God”
Content with the fact that he had drove her over the edge enough times with his tongue, he moved back up over her. “Had enough yet?” he teased

“Not even close” she smiled and pulled his face down so that his lips connected with hers. Their tongues danced the familiar dance that was once lost to both of them as he moved slowly back and forth inside her. Never giving her himself fully.

“Stop teasing me” she whispered.

“no” he winked.

“You’re such a bastard”
“You love it!” he teased.

When she couldn’t take it any more she took matters into her own hands and pushed him off her. When he fell onto his back she climbed on top, and now it was her who had the upper hand.

“Don’t stop” he groaned as she moved herself in a slow steady motion, but as soon as he said it he saw the devil come out of her. She stopped and sat completely still.

“What did you say?” she asked

“oh you bitch” he smirked and sat up reaching for her hair. He pulled her face to his and latched onto her lips with his own. She couldn’t take it any more and started moving again. “That’s it, finish what you started” he whispered and lowered his lips back to that spot on her neck.

He knew she was close when she started moving faster. “I cant hold off anymore” she said. “Don’t baby, neither can I” he said. She bit his bottom lip and he growled from the pleasure. After they both reached that one intense moment together, Stormy put her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. He leaned back against the headboard and took her with him.

They were silent for a little while, but Stormy finally spoke. “I’m sorry I made you wait four months, I just couldn’t do it”

He rubbed her back with his thumb. “I would have waited four years if I had to”

She sat up and smiled at him. “I am madly in love with you, you know”

He picked up his beer, took a sip and offered her the bottle. “Well, what a funny coincidence, I just happen to be madly in love with you. What do you think we should do about it?”

She took a sip from the beer bottle “I think we should start by having more nights like this”

“No argument here!” he grinned and she leaned forward to kiss him again before moving off him.

“Hey! I liked you sitting right there” he pouted.

She laughed and wrapped a sheet around her. “I’m just gong to get more beer.”

When Stormy walked out of the room he smiled to himself. “I am one lucky motherfucker”

--

“I can’t believe this is happening” Aubrey said holding their baby in her arms.

“Me either” Zacky said.

“He has green eyes just like you”

“He does, doesn’t he?”

“Zacky, what should we call him?”

“I don’t know, I haven’t thought about it.” He said.

“Me either” she said. “But I think he should have something significant something that is part of you”

“How about Blade, like my guitar the ZV Blade?” he asked

“Ok, but I’m warning you, with a name like that you have just given our son free reign to be a bad boy”

He laughed “Maybe so, but what’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing at all” she smiled “Now, what about a middle name? And don’t you dare say Gynecologist!”

He laughed again and took the baby from her arms. “How about we call this little guy Blade December Baker. December for my birth month and the month we met.”

“Ok, but you’ll be the one bailing him out of jail” she said.

They sat there for a while longer before the nurse came and took the baby back to the nursery.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's late...the idea for the sequel with the kids hit me like a ton of bricks today so I have been working on this one and that one at the same time.