Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

11- Korinne's POV

“Hey are you ok? You have been out of it today.” Anna asked when I was sitting down on the set.

“Hmm? Oh yeah I’m fine I’m just thinking.” I said as my phone went off.

Right now 75% of my life sucked. The rest was pretty damn good. I had the best boyfriend ever and my sister wasn’t killed by my ex.

KELLAN
Prop Room in 5?
ME
Not today.
KELLAN
Ok. Are you all right?
ME
Ehh.
KELLAN
Ehh? Come on we’ll talk. I don’t like seeing you sad.
ME
Sure…
KELLAN
Seriously. Prop room 5 mins.

I sighed. I knew he was going to force me to talk to him so I just started to walk to the prop room.

~@~

“Ok. You told him no and he left so why does it bother you?” Kellan asked twirling my hair around his finger.

“Kellan he hurt Li.” I sighed.

“Can I kill him?”

I rolled my eyes and got off of his lap. “No Kellan, she said she’s fine, which is a total lie because I know her and she’s still shaken up, and I’m afraid of what will happen when I go back to New York.” I said all in one breath.

“He’s not going to do anything. Trust me.” He said kissing my head.

“How do you know?”

“I’ve seen guys like him before. He’s too much of a chicken. I mean Korinne he broke up with you over a webcam. Said I love you over the phone. He doesn’t face problems head on and you know it, so he isn’t going to touch you and if he does I will kick his ass.”

Somehow his reassurance made me feel better. I gave him a faint smile and he kissed me.

“You worry too much.” He laughed.

“I can’t help it.” I shrugged.

“You know, Li said I was acting like you one day.”

“Ha what did you say?”

“I said you had that effect.”

“Is that a good or bad effect?” I asked.

“Good.” He said kissing me. “It’s wonderful actually.” I stopped him before he could go to my neck.

“If you don’t want to taste make up then I advise that you don’t kiss there.” I laughed.

“Aww you covered up my art work.” He pouted.

“Yes I did. Now lets get back out there before everybody starts to wonder were we are.” I said getting up but he took my hand.

“We aren’t shooting anything.” He smirked on my lips.

“Let’s go.” I laughed.

He fake pouted and I poked his lip back in but he almost bit me and I moved my finger.

“We are defiantly not staying here.” I laughed.

“Aw come on I’m sorry.” He said as I walked out.

“No.” I shouted back.

It’s funny how a celebrity crush turned into something more…

Way more…