Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

12 - Lilah

When Kori and I got back from shooting to shower and meet everyone in the lobby, dinner tonight we had an unexpected visitor.
“What are you doing here Mom?” I asked putting my bag slowly on the island and Korrine came to a sudden stop when she saw our mother.

“Am I not allowed to visit my favorite daughters?” She said

We are your only daughters… good job mom!

“Mom you could have given us some warning you were coming,” Kori said to her and our mom tapped her long and perfectly polished fingers on the glass coffee table. It’s a habit.

“Why? Something you need to hide from me?” She asked fake hurt.

“No mom so we could just get a room ready,” I said butting in.

“I’m staying at a hotel,” She said

“Okay, well we are going out to dinner tonight with the cast,” I told her

“Then I will wait for you to get ready,” She smiled

I knew what my mom was doing and I heard Korrine’s breath shortened as she pushed passed me lightly and walked to her room. I knew she was upset.

“I’m going to get ready,” I said quietly walking in Kori’s room to find her pacing

“She is going to make everyone hate us!” Korrine whispered with a lot of emotion.

“Everyone or Kellan?” I asked and she ignored me and went in the bathroom.
~*~
Everyone was in the lobby. Kellan, Katherine, Elizabeth, Jackson, Peter, Ash, Anna, Mike, Justin, Rob, and Taylor. When I saw Taylor he gave me a small smile and my knees felt like jello.

“Oh Hello Katherine!” My mother said and Katherine smiled at her
“Guys this is our mom… Janet,” I said and everyone said hi or smiled.
Korrine stuck behind Kellan trying not to make it obvious she wanted to talk to him. Taylor came up to me.

“You look great,” He said and my heart was going a mile a minute
“You too,” I whispered back as we walked out to the big limo where the paparazzi bombarded us.
My mom of course smiled.

“Ms. Cole are you enjoying time with your daughter?!” Someone yelled and my mom smiled fakely but whatever.
Korrine was nervous I could tell and I was just annoyed. Then I felt a hand on the small of my back. Thinking it was Taylor I sighed in relief but then I heard a british accent.

“Are you okay? You look rather Sexy,” Rob said to me in my ear in the car as my mom gabbed to Katherine and everyone else was in other conversation but Taylor glared at Rob.

“I’m fine, thanks,” I said nervously.

“I’m Janet Cole, I think we did an interview with you when you were that dead boy in that wizard movie,” My mom put her hand in front of my face rudely to shake Robs hand.

“I did, and yes dead boy from the wizard mov-“ He said but she cut him off and looked passed him to Taylor,

“Aren’t you the fish boy from that movie, we did an interview.” My mom smiled

“Yep, “ He said obviously annoyed.

I gave him a reassuring smile. He didn’t smile back.

~*~
One awkward car ride later we were sitting at a long table. With cast, crew, and the devil herself… mom.
“So I need to schedule an interview with you,” My mom said

“I’ll pass,” Taylor said and we all looked at him.

“Why you’re in every teen girls heart… like my Lilah,” My mom said with a smile that looked so devious to me.

“Well your show just wants in on our lives,” He defended

“It keeps America entertained and you people famous,” She said raising her eyebrows and tapping.

“What if someone went in your life and pulled out your personal stuff?” Taylor asked and everyone was silent.

“I have nothing personal,” My mom said and I choked on my water.

“You alright?” Jackson asked me

“Excuse me Lilah?” My mom said

“Nothing,” I said

“Tell me Lilah, no one chokes like that in public.”

“Mom leave it.” Korrine said

“This does not include you Korrine, I was talking to your sister,” My mom didn’t break a glance with me.

“Mom, stop.” I said

“Don’t you dare tell me anything like that you little ungrateful bitch,” My mom said venomously.

“Don’t speak to her that way, she did nothing to you,” Taylor said

“Excuse me I know my daughter and shes just foolinf you all,” My mom said and I got up and ran out of the side entrance the restaurant. I heard someone follow me but I didn’t care who it was. I stood in the alley and the door opened and I just knew it was Taylor. He put his arms around me and I cried in his chest in the alley way next to a restaurant.
“Lets get a cab,” He said as we walked out of the alley toward paparazzi but I didn’t care I wasn’t wearing makeup or I just cried, I didn’t care I was holding Taylor hand and getting in a cab with him.

~*~
We were in Taylors room, trying to forget everything by making out. It was late, my phone was off after I texted Kori telling her I’ll be home tomorrow. We have off tomorrow because in two days we were going up to Vancouver. Well Taylor is staying behind because he isn’t in the scenes there.

The making out got hot and heavy, before I knew it we were on his bed and he was shirtless and I was wearing his boxers and t-shirt.

“Taylor I’m I’m not ready,” I said and he completely pulled away

“Its okay,” He said putting his arm around me and we layed back and I fell asleep until I heard someone bang on Taylors door

“LILAH MARIE SNYDER GET OUT!” My mom screamed

“STOP MOM!” Kori yelled

Oh god
Reunion in the halls joy.