Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

13 - Lilah POV

Taylor looked at me, I was petrified. But I got up slowly and opened the door and I heard Taylor behind me.
Thank god he had long flannel pants on. No shirt but I’m not complaining.
I opened the door and my mother was pacing and muttering mean things, Korrine was trying to calm her down, Kellan was calming Kori down, and Rob looked confused.

“LILAH MARIE SNYDER! WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? YOUR SLEEPING WITH HIM?! I DIDN’T RAISE YOU LIKE THAT!” My mom yelled

“You didn’t raise me at all!” I spat at her.

“Well whoever did made you a whore.”
Those were the coldest words out of my moms mouth ever, then out of nowhere I felt a sting across my cheeks and the fingernails scratch me. She never hit me.

I looked up breathing heavy, trying my hardest not to cry.
“You know what mom? Your just a bitch with no heart! ESPECIALLY WHEN DAD WAS SICK AND DYING YOU CHEATED ON HIM! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SCUM AND I SEE THROUGH YOU! DON’T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN! YOU KILLED MY FATHER!” I yelled and tears were coming out, my voice was scratchy and I was now on the ground with Taylors arms around me sobbing.

My moms face was expressionless and she walked away like nothing happened. Everyone huddled around me.
“Korrine,” I whimpered as Taylor picked me up, I was limp in his arms.

“I’m bringing her back to your room,” Taylor said as Korrine nodded looking sad at me.
“I’ll be up in a few,” She told us

“I hate her,” I said to taylor as we walked to the elevator.

“You never deserved that, no one should ever hurt you like that.” He said hitting the button.

“You can put me down,” I said

“I want to hold you close,” He whispered

“Taylor my moms right, I havent been to honest….” I said and he put me down and hit the stop on the elevator button.

“What?” He asked

“I – I kissed Rob a lot and its like a love triangle, I mean its hard. I want you,” I said and then the tears came out again.
Taylor hugged me.

“Three weeks of my life, I fell in love with you.” Taylor looked me in the eyes and kissed me forcefully, passionately and lustfully.

“Taylor, I love you too.” I said kissing him again.

“I need sleep,” I said hitting the on button thing
As we got to my floor Taylor picked me up again no matter how much I objected and brought to my room.

“Love you Lilah,” He said

“I love you too,” I said as he left me at my door.
“Lilah you are forbidden to see that boy!” My mom voice rang in my head.

“I’m 18, I can do what I want and I'm shooting a movie with him!” I retorted

Then I looked at the end of the hall and saw Korrine giving Kellan a kiss, I heard my mom suck in a breath.

Kori and Kellan at the end of the hall, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

I sang in my head…. Wow.
♠ ♠ ♠
ew- bye mom!

aah sorry for the long wait! More to come

Em & I just love this story. I'm going to make a banner!!! <3