Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

2- Korinne's POV

Lunch with mom… Great. I loved my mom but other times she was… I don’t know.

My mom made me see how much I hated attention. All the time it was “Oh Korinne did this.” Or “Korinne did that.” It was very annoying.

I sat in the cab with Lilah while listening to my My Chemical Romance and playing skee-ball as always. “Your addicted to that aren’t you?” She laughed. “Shh leave me alone I have 2,000 tickets.” Right as I said that my game was paused by a text.

‘Hey Chickens, Guest coming to lunch @ 1:30. – Love Mommy xo’

I sighed and continued my game as the song went to In Bloom by Nirvana.

“What time did she tell you she wanted to have lunch?” Lil asked.

“Earlier she told me we were going out to lunch.” I shrugged. I smiled when the ball got into the 100’s whole.

“Take your time.” Korrine said to the driver “We’re in no rush.” Lilah muttered.

~**~

We got to the restaurant at 1:45. I love New York traffic (sarcasim).

The place we go to is called ‘La nourriture de coeur’ or in English ‘Food of Heat’

I never understood why our mom wanted us to learn French. We were home school. Of course I hated it. But I had friends from gymnastics, taekwondo and a bunch of other sports I did. Like I said acting was no more than a hobby for me.

The hostes walked us to the table were my mom and Cathrine Hadwicke were?

“Hello Kori and Li.” My mom said giving us kisses on the cheek as we all sat.

“I was just telling your mom how spectacular your auditions were.” Catherine said

“Really?” Lilah asked.

“I never knew my Lilah could act, Korrine is the one with the talent.” My mom said

I rolled my eyes. I texted Lilah.

Me- Mom is so uhh
Li- Why is Catherine here?!
Me- Mom didn’t tell u she met her at some award show a few years back and they are like friends?
Li- NO!
Me- LOL – Kellan makes me jizz
Li- Your weird

I was going to tell her thanks but my mom cut us off.

“Girls, Catherine would like to tell you something.” She smiled. Most of her smiles were lies like this one.

“Okay, When you left there was no doubt in my mind about this.” She said slipping us a paper. We leaned in and read

TWILIGHT CAST
Edward Cullen – Robert Pattinson
Bella Swan- Lilah Snyder
Jacob Black – Taylor Lautner
Emmett Cullen – Kellan Lutz
Alice Cullen – Ashley Greene
Rosalie Hale – Korrine Snyder
Jasper Hale – Jackson Rathbone

In my head I was shouting “Yeah baby” In an Austin Powers voice.

“We got the parts?” Li asked

“Yes, We casted Korrine as Rosalie because she fit in but we are shooting in Oregon in two weeks.” She smiled.

Pshp I wasn’t complaining about my part.

“If you could come down tomorrow, sign a few things and you will be in Twilight!” She clapped making us laugh

I was having a spaz attack and to control it I squeezed Li’s had. I was still laughing like a child in my head.

“Will we need a lawyer present tomorrow?” Li asked

Another thing I found funny is how at times Li could be mature and I could be like a little child.

“If you would like.” She said

I smiled at Lilah the same time we said “We’ll be there.”

Our mom was texting. I wasn’t really concerned about her right now because the last thing I wanted her to do was ruin our joy.

Hasta luego mom.