Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

3- Korinne's POV

When Lilah and I got home and closed the door. We screamed in joy. “I can’t believe it we got the parts!” Lil jumped around. I laughed. “Yeah I know. And you got Bella. I’m so proud of you.” I hugged her.

“Aww.” I groaned plopping onto the couch. “What?” Li asked confused. “I have to dye my hair blonde.” I whined. Li laughed she knew I said that I would never dye my hair blonde.

“Ha ha sucks for you.” She laughed. I glared at her and threw a pillow. She smiled and hit me with it causing us to get into a pillow fight.

~**~

It was nine O’clock and we were sitting on the couch eating easy mac, pizza rolls, chips and ice cream while watching Fried Green Tomatoes. I never really liked the movie but it was Li’s turn to pick because before we had watched Sweeny Todd.

We were on the part when Ruth dies and talks to Idgie last and the doorbell rung. Li got up to get it. “Oh it’s you.” She said flatly. It must have been Luke.

Luke was my boyfriend. We had been going out for a year. Li didn’t like him and I didn’t care about what she had thought for once. I loved him. we hadn’t told each other we did yet but we knew how we felt.

“Were is Kori?”

“In here.” I called with my mouth full of easy mac. He walked in and laughed at me before giving me a kiss. I saw Lilah make a gag me gesture but I ignored it. “How did you do?” He asked.

“I got Rosalie.” I smiled. “That’s great. Even though I have no idea who that is, that is great.” He said. I laughed getting up. “How was your day?” I asked going into the kitchen. “Boring as always.” He sighed. “Sorry to hear that.” I teased.

He laughed. “Do you want to go to breakfast tomorrow?”

“I can’t we have to get everything signed. And I don’t know how long that will take.” I sighed. “Ok. Were are you guys shooting?”

“Oregon.” I said nervous of what he would say. “Ok. Just make sure before you leave I get to see my girlfriend.” He sighed. “Ok.” He gave me a kiss on my forehead. “I’ve got to go. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Bye.”

“Ok. Bye.” I said as he walked out.

“You guys make me sick.” I heard Lil mutter annoyed. I rolled my eyes.

Like I said. I cared about what Li thought but when it came to Luke nothing mattered but him.

~**~

The next day our mom had her lawyer to come with us. We walked into the room and Catherine, Stefanie Myer and the lawyers were here.

“By signing this you will have a contract to be in all 4 movies unless let go by the company.” One of the other lawyers stated.

We both signed and Stephanie and Catherine both hugged us and gave us information on the project. It said we had two weeks to memorize our lines. That really wasn’t a problem.

I couldn’t contain my excitement at all.

Two weeks later

Memorizing was easy.

I knew I was going to love doing this movie but I was hating the attention. I know my mom had something to do with it seeing as to how she announced it.

“I’m going to miss you.” I said against Luke’s lips. He smiled. “Me too.” He gave me another kiss.

“Classic.” I muttered heard Li mutter. I turned to see what she was talking about. Mom had sent Rita, her assistant. “Wow.” I sighed.

Of course she wouldn’t care.

~**~

When we got to the airport we were bombarded by paparazzi. “Korinne I hear you are dating Kellan.” One shouted. “What?” I laughed.

The truth was I wanted to say this: No I am not dating Kellan. I have a boyfriend and besides I’ve only met him once. Sure he’s hot and all but I love my boyfriend.

“Come on Li.” I said getting our bags. She looked like she was flirting with one of the paparazzi. Go Li, I said in my head.

We walked out and saw Kellan Lutz leaning against a car with sunglasses on.

Damn he looked hot. Stop Korinne, you have a boyfriend. Yeah but its ok to have a tiny celebrity crush. Right?
“Hey Girls. I’m Kellan.” He smiled.

Keep composure, Kori.

“I’m Lilah.” Li said shaking his hand

“I’m …..” Wait what’s my name?

“That’s Korrine.” Li added quickly for me

“Well Cath told me to come get you guys and she wants to do some readings when you guys get settled in at your loft.” He smiled. His smile could probably light a whole city.

“Alright.” I said still mesmerized by his smile.

Kellan had a nice 2008 Ford Mustang in silver.

“Nice car.” I loved cars.

Li sometimes called me a guy trapped in a girls body because I loved sports, cars and wasn’t really afraid of anything. But yet somehow I managed to be sort of girly at the same time.

“The lofts are a good 30 minutes away.” He said while we were in the car. I sat in the front and Lilah was in the back. “Tell me about yourselves.” He said

“I’m Lilah, I’m 18, I love to sing and never acted before.” Li said as if she were in rehab. She was distracted by a magazine.

“What about you?” He asked turning to me and then looking back at the road. “I’m 21. I love sports and cars.” I shrugged not knowing what else to say. “What about acting?”

“I use it a hobby. My mom just thought I loved to do it so she got me the audition.” I explained. “Oh.” He nodded. “What about you?” I asked. He chuckled. Even that was sexy. “I’m 23. I love sports and cars. But I like acting.” He smiled.

It went quiet for a while and my phone went off. It was a text from Luke. “I miss you ” He texted. I smiled and sent him the same thing.

“So do you have a boyfriend?” I heard Kellan ask. “Yeah.” I smiled. “Oh.” Kellan shifted his weight.

“Well were here.”

It only took us an hour to put everything up in the blue and green colored schemed loft.

I ran out of the room and saw on the island in the kitchen there was a vase of flowers with a card

The card read

‘Welcome to the Twilight Family’- every one’s signature. “Aww that’s nice.” I said to Li. “Dork.” She laughed. I gave her a toothy smile while she checked her phone.

“Catherine said somebody is going to pick us up and take us to a read.” Li said as I began to walk into what was now my room. “Ok. Gimme 10.”

I had decided to wear a long sleeved white t shirt that fit like a glove with skinny jeans and my favorite green and blue afghan scarf.

Li had wore black long sleeved shirt and skinny jeans and her black beret. “Ready?” She asked. “This is it.” I smiled.

~**~

When we had gotten to the set it was sort of cold and rainy. Luckily I had brought my jacket. Everyone was under a tent talking. We were the last to be casted so everybody had known each other.

“Hey.” I heard a velvety voice behind me. “Hi.” I smiled turning around. I saw the same smile that had me hypnotized before. “So are you enjoying Portland weather?” He asked. “It’s not that bad. I like it actually. But it’s no different from New York.” I shrugged.

“Have you lived there your whole life?” He asked as we went to sit down. “Most of it. But we lived in Boston until I was 12 an Li was9.” I said. He pulled out my seat for me. “Thank-you.” I smiled. “No problem.” He said returning the same smile.

“Alright, I want you all to get used to it being so cold here.” She laughed “We are going to read some lines. Tomorrow we start filming bright and early.” She said

“Okay, we are going through the whole script today!” She said

I sat between Kellan and Lilah while Catherine sat at the head of the long table.

“Okay, Lilah they are going to need you to talk in the beginning so just say those lines and lets start… ACTION!” She said.

I followed along as Li read her lines.

I felt Kellan tap me and he signaled for me to read his script.

“I hate being at reads and having nothing to read.” He wrote. “Well get something eventually.” I wrote back. “True but I’m still bored. Wanna play tic tack toe?” he wrote with a smiled. I let out a quiet laugh and drew the board.

“Ladies first.” He wrote. I put an X in the center and he put an O on the right.
For the next ten minutes we played five games. He won two and I won three. We were getting ready to start a new game but Cathrine stopped.
“Lets take a few minute break. “Your pretty good at tic tack toe.” Kellan said as everybody began to talk again.

“What can I say I’ve been playing since I was five.” I shrugged. He laughed. “So what sports do you play?”

“I play everything but I mostly play softball, lacrosse and volleyball. What about you?” I asked. “Everything. Have you ever snowboarded before?” He asked. “A few times. You?”

“Yeah but it was only for a movie though. But since then I do it every winter with my brothers as like a bonding thing.” He laughed.

“Ha I can’t even get Li to come out of the house in winter.”

I don’t know why but I felt very composed when I was around him.

Stop it Kori. It’s a small celebrity crush that means nothing.

I love Luke.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?