Status: Finished (:

Another Night, Another Score

Tell Me How I'll Ever Get Through

“I understand, okay well I don’t mind I have really nothing to do these days, since i stopped myself from partying.”

“Yes I understand, I will make sure he doesn’t come anywhere near any type of alcohol.”

“Okay bye, see you next Tuesday Dr. Barnes.”

“What was that Dan?” Jasper said lazily from his red couch picking his nails, he was wearing gray skinny jeans with a maroon red v neck, he had black converse to put it all together.

Dani sighed, she was jealous of Jasper’s sense of style he always looked amazing and what he was wearing was what he considered his lazy day wear, most people would call this casual.

“Don’t just sigh! Tell me! What was that?” He said jumping off of the couch to get to the kitchen to open a cupboard beside his fridge.

“Oh you know how I the guy I got addicted to with?” Dani said slowly.

“Go on...?”

“Wellllll.” Dani said dragging on the L, “Dr. Barnes my therapist said it would be a good idea if I hang around with him because I would make a good influence on him.”

There was a few moments of silence as he poured milk into his bowl of cereal, the sound of the cupboard opens and closes, and so does the refrigerator.

He walks back to the red couch where Dani was now sitting on, “So?” Dani asked.

“I think its a good thing that you want to help someone else, but Dan you aren’t 100% well yet. You’ve done really well and everything but I don’t want him to influence you back into the party scene and drinking.” He said, “I mean seeing you ‘hitting rock bottom’ made me realize that I partying is just absolutely pointless and stupid, so I don’t party anymore!” Jasper said using air quotes.

Dani squealed and jumped on Jasper, “AWEE YOU CARE ABOUT ME!” She said hugging him.

Jasper laughed and hugged her back, “Of course I do! I don’t want anything to happen to you!” Then everything got serious again.

“You know, you don’t have to worry, I realized that its stupid and I won’t even think about touching alcohol ever again.”

“Okay, but I get to meet him, and hang out with you guys at lease twice a week!”

“Okay!” Dani said giggling. “Its not like I really want to spend all that time with him anyways.”

Jasper laughed along with her, and stuck a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"So, when do you first get to meet up with him?" Jasper asked her. She rolled her eyes.

"The charmer is meeting me tomorrow, here. Then we're going to lunch" she replied. She got up, and went towards the kitchen, looking through the cupboards in searching for food.

---

Meanwhile, Alex was frustrated. He walked into the house he shared with Rian. He walked into the kitchen, smelling a delicious aroma coming from it. He peaked in and saw Kara making dinner. He weakly smiled at her, she returned it.

"Hey Kara, where's Ri?" he asked her politely.

"He went to take the dogs for a walk. I would've gone with him, but someone had to start dinner" she shrugged. "How was your session?"

Alex bit the corner of his lip, and looked up with her nervously. Kara quipped an eyebrow at him.

"Not so good" he responded and shook his head, thinking about Dr. Barnes words. His unhelpful, stupid, useless words.

"Why is that?" Kara asked him curiously, resting her head in her hand, and tapping her fingers on the table.

"He wants me to spend some time with this chick, same one who I got into the drinking problem with. She's making progress and I'm doing shit-all. He says he wants me to hang with her at least 48 hours a week. I told him hell no" Alex exclaimed.

"Oh, Alex. You should let Dr. Barnes in, he's only trying to help you" Kara frowned at Alex and shook her head.

"Help me? Help me, my ass. If he was helping me, I would've gotten somewhere by now" Alex argued.

"Oh, really? Because it seems that this girl is making progress, and going to the exact same doctor. You're lucky he's put up with you this long, with you just pulling your shit on him all the time. Seriously Alex, let him help you. The more you listen to him, the faster you'll be out of that place. Think about it" Kara advised him, and went back to cooking.

Alex sighed and walked to my room. As much as he hated to admit it, Kara was right. Maybe he just needed to start listening to Dr. Barnes, no matter how much useless crap came out of his mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
TC: Hangover- Hey Monday
Both Joyce and I worked on this chapter of the story.
Thank you for reading, we hope you enjoyed it.
We appreciate feedback. : )
Love, Joyce and Kennedy a.k.a purplemonster & kennedyys;;