Status: Finished (:

Another Night, Another Score

My Weakness is my Fear

“Good god Jasper! Get out of your room now! We need to go! We are already late!” Dani screamed at the closed door, while pounding at it.

“Wait wait wait! Just give me two more minutes!” Jasper’s muffled voiced sounded from the other side of the door.

After five minutes Jasper emerges from his room in his fleece black jacket over a dark blue button up collar shirt, with his signature black skinny jeans. He spun around as I fake glared at him, “Tada!”

I couldn’t help but smile, “You look amazing, now lets go?”

Giggling he hooks his arm with mine and sings “Lets go!”
__________________________________________

“Are you sure this is the place?” Jasper asks, with a gulp, looking up at the intimidating dark building. Five minutes ago they arrived in a dingy neighborhood, where all the buildings were condensed into a small area. By the time they got to the address they were given by Dr. Barnes they sun had almost set and the skies were now gray.

“Yeah.” Dani whisper looking upwards also looking a little scared. On the sides of the buildings there were graffiti everywhere, as she looked towards the alley way she heard two sets of quiet moaning and a lump against the wall.

Quickly Dani took Jasper’s hand and dragged him into the building, together they walked towards the building hoping that inside the building will be safer than what was outside.
___________________________________________

Alex was sitting on the blood red coloured couch while Jack sat on the matching lazy boy.

“So why are we in your friend’s apartment to meet your ‘alcohol buddy’, in a ghetto looking neighborhood?’

“Because” Alex said with a smirk while tweeting on his phone, “I want to put some fear in this girl, making it so that just maybe she won’t like me and if she so happens to not want to spend anymore time with me, that will be just perfect.”

“But doesn’t she know its you?” Jack asked confused.

Alex laughs and says, “Yeah, but still its funny!”

“Alex! We want you to get better by scaring this girl is no-” Jack was interrupted by the sound of the door bell ringing.

“Hmm twenty minutes late, not a good start.” Alex mumbles, with a smile. He walks to the metal door with four locks on the door, he slowly unlocks one by one slowly.

While on the other side Dani and Jasper stared at the door with fear, they had to walk in a cold dark stairway to get to the fifth floor. Jasper’s eyes where wide with fear while Dani tried her best to wipe all of her emotions off of her face. What if they came to the wrong place? She knows what Alex's place looks like and this is not it.

Over the couple months since she lost her mother, Dani learned that she shouldn’t show her emotions so easily, everyone will eventually take advantage of her.

The cool gray metal door slowly creeks open to reveal, none other than Alexander William Gaskgarth.

“Hey there Dani!” Alex’s voice booms in the deserted hallway.

Dani’s face melts, secretly thankful that she wasn’t spending time with some guy with a giant beer belly wearing a stained white wife beater, the stereotypical alcohol addict.

With ease Danni walks into the apartment, “So Gaskgarth, why did you decided to pick here to meet up, because I know that, this.” She said gesturing with her hand “Isn’t where you live.”

“Well you see Dani dear, I wanted to scare you a little, and man you are one brave chick, you didn’t even look scared.” Alex said walking back to the couch. Alex saw Jack standing up “Hey Dani, its nice to see you again” to shake her hand.

“Wow, Jack a gentleman the world have finally gone mad.” Alex muttered to himself.

Jack looked into Dani’s eyes to see hurt in her eyes, but of course it was only a hint of. It wasn’t until a voice peeped up from behind Dani that either boys realized that there was another person in the room.

“I am Jasper.” He said bringing his hand to Jack.

“Jack.” Jack looked at Jasper, something was off with this guy “Hey do-”

“I know you from somewhere?” Alex continued for Jack, while looking up surprised from his phone.

“N-No I don’t think so.” Jasper said, “I am not big on your type of music I don’t think, n-not that t-there’s anything wrong with it o-of course.”

“Naw man, its okay.” Jack said sitting back on his lazy boy.

“So what do we do now?” Dani asked while taking of her jacket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Credits go to Red Jumpsuit Apparatus to their song Damn Regret

Thank you for jerseyxemoxgirl for commenting!(:
for being the only commenter (:
* hint hint*