Utopia

Betrayal

Willa was working behind the counter smiling at everyone who came her way. She didn't always like to work, but she enjoyed it. So she couldn't really refuse it. She went around out front and started taking orders while one of the other women went to cover the counter. She said hello to a few of her friends as she drifted around from table to table stopping to chat with almost everyone. She had turned to go talk to the brothers when she saw the boy from the day before and David glaring at him. Willa began moving towards them when Richard stood up and blocked her way. "No Willa," he hissed grabbing her arm. She glared up at him and shoved at his stomach.

"He's my friend Rich, move." The words were enough to shock him into allowing her to slip past him.

"Did you not hear me? I said leave!" The whole shop went quite and she felt her gut twist. Why was this happening. Peter moved in front of her and she glared at him smacking him. He shook his head and held her tighter. "Fine, then I will have to make you move."

The first punch had her sick to her stomach. She threw an elbow back into Peter's gut and he let her go stumbling back. Willa launched herself forward grabbing onto David's arm before he could throw another punch. "David! Stop!" she pleaded. Everyone watched in stunned silence as the boy sank to the floor, out cold. Willa fell to the floor beside him, checking him to see if he was alive. "How could you?" she demanded glaring at him stubbornly.

"Willa this isn't the time or place, step away from him," David said sternly reaching down and touching her arm. Willa flinched away from him glaring at him. David sighed. "Rich, Pete, take care of this. I'm taking Will and her pet home."

"I won't let you hurt him," she said stubbornly holding onto the unconscious boy whose head he had rested in her lap.

David looked at her with a hard look in his eyes. "We'll discuss this at home Will." David leaned down and grabbed the boy's arm before tossing him over his shoulder. Willa didn't have much of a choice but to follow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooo! More exciting stuff I hope! I also hope that everyone reading is enjoying themselves.

Comment? Subscribe? Both?!