Status: BORED!!!! Comments and Subscribers = Update =D

Just Tell Me the Damn Truth Already

One

Ding

Ding

Ding

Ding

That damn bell is so annoying. Why do we just have to know when a costumer comes into the shop. And I swear sometimes I think people do it on purpose. Just to piss me off. But like always I ignored it as I looked through the book of appointments. That’s weird there’s someone with the name Jacoby coming in today for a tattoo. How come I didn’t hear of this? Whatever not like I care. It says he’s coming in at 7:45pm. I looked at the clock 5:4opm. Wow. Why the hell do I even care? Sighing I closed the book and sat down.

“Daisy, I’m going on my break!”I yelled to Daisy my best friend and tattoo artist she’s 24, the lucky goose, I’m only stupid 19.

“Okay, just be back soon” she yelled

“Will do!” and I was out the door. The cool California wind hit me like a ton of bricks. I really wish I brought my sweater. Whatever. I walked for a few minutes before arriving at the nearest Starbucks. I took a seat at the furthest table from the counter and door. I sat in silence before my stomach started making grumbling sounds. I took a quick look at my watch 6:3o pm. Damn was I really gone that long? Guess I have no real time for anything. I stood up and started my way back to the shop.

“Oh my god, who takes that long on a break?” Daisy yelled. I shrugged not really putting much thought into it. She sighed and went to the back with the other tattoo artists. Whatever.

Once again I took a quick look at the clock. 7:oopm. Damn getting closer, wait why do I even care this is so stupid, I’m stupid. Waiting for a guy I’ve never even met , and for all I know he could be a rapist, fresh out of jail and on 4 years probation. Now I’m being silly… I think.

I sat at the stool that was at the front desk. I took out a magazine and started reading how some poor bitch got put into rehab. How sad. Note the sarcasm. I wish there were just some real people in Hollywood besides stupid whore’s. I looked at the clock again. 7:3opm. Since when did I become this good at killing time? Oh well just 15 more minutes.

I yawned. Again why I’m I just expecting someone hot to have the name Jacoby, and like it says on my appointment sheet a, last name of Dakota? Odd.

Ok I’m bored. Then all of a sudden I see, I see, I SEE!!!! A moth.

I panicked and start screaming.

“What’s wrong?” Daisy asked

“Nothing just moths scare me”

I again looked at the time and sat back on my stool. 7:5opm.

Ding

I look down and my mouth began to hang open when I saw the hotty standing at the door. He walked up to the counter with a smile. “Hey sorry I’m late it’s pretty dark out there” he laughed. I nodded realizing my mouth was still open and closed it.

“Are you Jacoby Dakota?” I asked trying my very best not to open my mouth wide and yell god one of you’re angels escaped from heaven and is standing before me.

“Nah name’s Jacoby Dakota Shaddix” he said extending his hand for me to take. “You?”

“My name is Kitten Kendal Krane bu-but most of my frien-ds call me Kit or you know K-k-kitten” damn I was a stuttering mess I hope he didn’t notice-.- Oh stupid who am I kidding of course he noticed. I took his hand and awkwardly shook it damn his hand was warm. Again it took all I had to not make a fool out of myself.

He chuckled. “Okay so nice to meet you… uh” he paused for a second smelling the air then stepping closer to the counter. Okay this guy is cute but right now I’m kinda glad there’s a counter between us. Then he finally stops, now it looks like he’s holding his breath. “Um is there any other time I can come in and get tattooed maybe sometime where you’re not here?”

“Why would you not want me here, I mean I know I’m not the greatest person around but…..” now I’m rambling and he chuckling.

“No It’s not that just--- I gotta go, sorry!!!” he yelled running towards the door. Now for some crazy reason that’s far beyond me I chased after him.

“Wait!!!! (Huff)” Damn ton of bricks!!! I continued to chase after him. He took a sharp turn into an ally o.o there was no way my feet were dragging me that way… but sadly they were. I started walking deeper and deeper towards the hopefully end of the ally.

“Why did you chased after me?” a male voice said as Jacoby came into view.

“Honestly not a clue?” I explained.

“You really shouldn’t have.”

“Why is that?”

Now that he was maybe a good 7inches away from me I started getting scared. “It would be in your best interest to just turn around and RUN away.”

“Why?”

From what I saw he shrugged. “Sorry Kit wish I could tell you but let’s just say you’re way too appealing for your own good and getting way more every second.” I could now see him in the dark sky smirking and licking his beautiful lips.

“What if I don’t run away?” I asked. Okay now I was being difficult.

“Kit I like you a lot but right now you’re making it really hard to not, let’s put this is nice terms…. Ravish you”

“I’ll have you know that I don’t care what you do to me, I have no life to start and I’m a 19 year old dork.” I explained “ I doubt anything you do to me will make my life any worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment i must know your thoughts and if you want to see the characters go here no link sorry =(
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/15891719/just-tell-me-the-damn-truth-already-jacoby-shaddix-1
oh and i will have the banner up soon and more chapters up soon i have them on quizilla already too