Status: BORED!!!! Comments and Subscribers = Update =D

Just Tell Me the Damn Truth Already

Ok, this story has been posted on my quizlla page i don't feel like stressing over the link so just look for this story yourself on quizilla if u want to view my page there. Also i felt like posting it here because it's doing ok at quizilla but mibba seems to have people that actually bother to read and comment so here is the summary.

Jacoby loves Kitten, Kitten loves Jacoby, but since when do people right off the bat say i love you to each other? NEVER, so like every other cliche story you'll read these two don't know that they both share the same feelings for each other. But there always has to be a twist to ever happy story. THERE ISN'T A HAPPY ENDING FOR FOR EVERYONE!!! Jacoby is a vampire who had planned on living the rest of his life killing randoms and avoiding Tobin, Jerry, and Tony his past friends. All he wanted was a tattoo and a meal but he ended up getting much more than he hoped.

Can Jacoby save Kitten from Tobin...and himself or will Kitten end up like many other people in the past that have been through Jaocbys alley.

Does Jacoby LOVE her enough?!?!?

Only i can tell!!!! I is evil >=3D

Oh yeah and who doesn't get the happy ending?!?!? Only your comments and my imagination can tell!

Disclaimer: Ok so i dont own anything except the plot and Kitten. If I owned any of the guys I probably wouldn't be writing this...RIGHT?!?!?!

ENJOY!!!!!
  1. One
    Kittens P.O.V
  2. Two
    Kittens P.O.V
  3. Three
    Jacobys P.O.V
  4. Four
    Jacobys P.O.V