Status: BORED!!!! Comments and Subscribers = Update =D

Just Tell Me the Damn Truth Already

Two

“Look Kit I’m begging you just go back to the shop.” Jacoby said sincerely. Maybe I should go back if not for myself then for him.

“Only if you promise I’ll see you again.” You kidding me, I’m not giving up that easy.

“Kit we can’t see each other again, that’s the whole reason I need to get tattooed when you’re not around.” He explained

“If this is your way of saying you don’t want anything to do with me please tell me” I said yeah I was getting more difficult by the second.

Jacoby chuckled. “You’re a tough one you know? But you sure know how to get your way. Fine I promise I’ll see you again, but I can’t promise you it will be anytime soon.” He said.

“No I’m not leaving until you promise me you’ll see me again by tomorrow.” I said

“Fine I’ll see you tomorrow”

“Ok then see you tomorrow”

“No the deal was I see you tomorrow no one ever said anything about YOU SEEING ME.”

“You know what I mean”

“Fine, honestly I’ve never lose a fight before.”

“Aww I was your first” I said with a wink. “Cute but I’ll see you tomorrow.” I walked up to him kissed his cheek but then lingered for a while, yeah I wasn’t done yet. I leaned in again and licked the shell of his ear. Jacoby let out a shaky breath.

Soon we were hugging, well actually I had my arms to my chest and I was pressed up against Jacoby and his arms were wrapped around me. I heard him inhale my sent. “Later” he said a smirk on his face when I pulled away from him.

I turned on my heel and walked my way back to the shop. Damn I hope I can find it. Wait I’m stupid why didn’t I ask Jacoby to walk me back?

For a second I stopped walking and looked around its pitch black and I’m cold. Where’s Jacoby when I need him?

“Looking for me Kitten?” someone said behind me.

I turned around and saw Jacoby. Thank god.

“YES!!! Are you kidding me it’s freezing out here, well at least as close to freezing as it can be in California. And it’s kinda scary walking in the dark.” I explained.

“No problem babe” he smirked putting his arm around me as we walked to where ever he was taking me, I don’t think I told him to take me to the shop I just hope that’s where he was taking me.

Our walk lasted about 15 minutes until we stood in front of my house.

“How did you know?” I asked honestly the most confused I’d been in years.

“It doesn’t matter just hurry inside I don’t know how much longer I can take of this” he said.

“What do you mean?” I asked honestly not knowing but still remembering what he said about ravishing me. Okay so maybe my smirk came back.

“You ask too many questions.” He smiled.

“Well maybe if you would just tell me what you’re obviously hiding maybe the questions would stop.”

“Maybe I’ll tell you, but not today.”

“Fine”

“Bye”

“Bye—wait what about my stuff that I left at the shop?” I asked

“What about it you’re going back there anyways tomorrow and you have your cell phone and stuff with you”

“How do you know, and I don’t have my car keys with me to take me to work tomorrow”

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll drive you tomorrow and maybe I’ll even get tattooed tomorrow.” He chuckled and continued walking away. Damn this dude is so confusing.

“Fine”

I walked inside my house. YES!!! I can’t wait till tomorrow. I walked into my bed room and the first thing I always see when I walk in my room caught my eye the picture of my dead mom.

I hope someday I find out how she died.

Then I started looking around the room. My bed sheets puffy, black and white the frame of the picture black designed like a bunch of elegant swirls. My room was painted black with white stripes. Then the last thing I seen when I come into my room besides my vanity and desk, my T.V. It barley gets used.

I’m either at the shop, Starbucks or on my laptop or iPod listening to music.

I open up my first drawer in my vanity I pull out some very short shorts with ‘Hello Kitty’ written on it then a face of the actual cat, then I also pull out a hello kitty loose tank top. And the entire time I’m getting changed I feel a pair of eyes on me.

Weird, but I doubt anyone would go so far as to climb though bushes at this time of night just to see me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like i said banner will be up when i feel like spending time on putting it up.
comments and subcribers = update
right now i'm putting up the chapters that i have on quizilla.=]