Status: BORED!!!! Comments and Subscribers = Update =D

Just Tell Me the Damn Truth Already

Four

Waiting isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, it gets very boring.
I took this time to look around the living room my gazed came to a stop when I spotted an iTouch. Oooo let’s take a look at the music. I crept over to the iTouch that was on an iHome, picked it up as I was sliding the touch screen to my right I heard a door open, I looked ahead and there she was I got scared that she would be mad with me touching her stuff without asking but as I was going to put it back I dropped it she walked towards me I thought she would be pissed. So I put my head down staring at it, I heard her giggle, and I don’t know why but I started apologizing like crazy picking it up and putting it on the iHome.
After about a million sorrys Kitten put her pointer finger to my lips. She leaned forward and took her figure away I leaned towards her as well and just as I thought we were going to kiss she kissed the side of my mouth, and started giggling again. I sighed trying to hide my disappointed eyes.
“Aww, did I make you sad?” she asked in a baby voice. I felt my cheeks heat up, I guess I didn’t do a nice job at hiding.
“No I just, I don’t know?” I said hoping she’d just let it go.
“Fine” I looked up and saw her smirking face.
“So um are we ready to go?” I asked trying to change the subject.
“Yeah I guess, or if you really want that kiss maybe….” She trailed off.
“Well I wo—“ I got cut off with the sound of the door bell.
DAMNIT!!!
Kitten giggled and walked to the door. I really could hear the conversation, so I decided I didn’t care if they knew I was listening to their conversation. I walked up next to kitten and rapped my arm around her.
At the door stood this like 5”2’ girl covered in tattoos long blond bleached hair and fake boobs…. Grrrrreaaaat .
After looking at the girl for a while I realized we were in an awkward silence.
“Um Jacoby this is Daisy my best friend and she’s a tattoo artist at the place I work at.” Kitten stated.
“Nice to meet you Jacoby” Daisy said sticking out her tattooed hand. Wow this girl wasn’t so bad from what I see she hasn’t tried flirting with me. So far so good.
“Hi Daisy” I shoot her hand.
(Insert awkward silence here)
“So um no thanks Daisy Coby, here is driving me today.”
“Oh okay then see you at work.”
After said awkward conversation Daisy left and I turned to Kitten.
“So are you ready” I asked, very well already knowing the answer.
She just politely nodded.
We walked out to the car. Ok so I’m not trying to be mean but either Kitten’s stupid or she just really doesn’t care that there’s a bottle full of blood in my car. I’ll go with the second one.
We arrived at the tattoo shop, Kitten took her spot behind the tallish counter and I stood in front of it.
“So Mr. Shaddix are you ready for that tattoo, according to this book there’s no one suppose to be coming here for another 3 hours and even then there’s only the one person, then the last person not until nine?” she asked.
“mmmm, sure why not?” I smirked.
“DAISY!!!”She yelled.
“I know I know I heard.”
(FF 2 hours)
Finally my tattoos are done.
“So what did you get?” Kitten asked flipping through a magazine.
“ My sons’ names” I said looking over them. One read Makaile and the second read Jagger.
“You’re married with kids?!?!” she yelled, right away Daisy ran out from the back I had a feeling she didn’t trust me….
“Uh no… if that were true don’t you think I would be with them right now?!?” I yelled back. I didn’t care who she was you aren’t gonna talk about my kids or ex wife unless it’s nothing but the nicest things.
“I guess, maybe I didn’t know you as much as I thought I did.” She said in a soft and quiet voice.
Now I felt like I just yelled at a puppy for no reason. Great…
“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to yell.”
“Mmmhm” was all she said before getting up and walking out.
“Be back in 10 minutes.” Daisy yelled then going back to the back of the shop.
Damn it.
I walked out in search of Kitten, but by the time I got out of the shop not even 2 minutes after she left, I couldn’t find her.
YAY even better!!! (note the sarcasm).
I sighed but knew this is what I deserved. I searched for her for a good 5 minutes when I finally found her in my alley, why I didn’t look here first was beyond me. She just sat there staring at the wall in front of her.
“Uh, um Kit can I talk to you without you running away?” I asked taking a seat next to her. All she did was shrug. I sigh but decided it’s my own fault for not explaining myself. “ok well I have kids, but with my EX-wife her and I are still friends actually best friends but that’s all we are.”
There was a long quiet and awkward pause.
“That it?” she asked cold heartedly.
“Why do you have to be a bitch about this?” wow that came out wrong…. I opened my mouth to apologize but wasn’t given the chance.
Kitten jumped to her feet and then the somewhat yelling started. “Because I know your fucking hiding something but you won’t tell me what it is I’m almost positive that u know almost everything about me, why can’t you be far!!!”
“can I move in with you I’m a vampire living in a motel with a slut next door I left my wife because I didn’t want to hurt her or my kids and that’s why I can’t stand being around you and I killed whoever was in that picture you were holding up crying to last night and I know this because I’m a perve and I spied on you….” Oops maybe too much?
“When do you want to move in?” she smiled I smiled we hugged and I had this feeling she really did believe me.
♠ ♠ ♠
uhhhhhh yeah idk what 2 say but comment and subscribe or my dog WILL eat ur face off.....in the nicest way =D