Status: BORED!!!! Comments and Subscribers = Update =D

Just Tell Me the Damn Truth Already

Three

Jacoby’s P.O.V

Damn that girl’s hot.

As I’m making my way towards the ally from before I notice a bright light through one of her windows.

I pear through and see her standing there staring down at some clothes. Would it be totally wrong of me to just make sure she gets dressed ok?

Yeah I think not. I walk toward the window but some stupid bush is in my way. (Sigh) I climb into the bush and look through the window.

As she gets undressed first I start noticing something. What the fuck why are my pants magically getting tighter….. oops.

How the fuck is that possible all she’s doing is getting dressed, usually it takes much more for this to happen.

I knew from the beginning of the day I had something life changing coming up today. Just please lord don’t let me imprint on her, that’s honestly the last this I need right now.

I tried my best to ignore the stupid plea from my dick and focus on her. Gorgeous, no doubt about it.

“How sad Jacoby, you know if you just join me and the others you could have girls all over you.” Tobin’s familiar voice rang in my head. We were friends then for some reason we grew distant and our way of living changed.

Don’t get me wrong it’s not like there was a good side bad side going on here, because if I had to pick I’d say we’re both on the bad side. Just like I said different ways of living both of us kill humans for food, he just always wants to have what I have.

This is where we become enemies if he doesn’t get his way he’ll make sure no one can have what he wants.

“I don’t care about the sluts that hang around you, I like her.” I said pointing to Kitten.

“Fine have fun spying on some girl that could easily be yours, but you might not want her that much.” He said knowing his word just might help me this time around.

“What are you saying?” I asked through clenched teeth.

“Well you could turn her and she’d be yours forever whether she wants to or not.”

I shook my head. “No I want her to willingly want to be with me.”

He shrugged. And walked into the cool night.
I turned back to the window and saw a heartbreaking sight. Kitten was laying in bed, crying.

She held a picture frame. I looked closely.

Hey I remember that lady, that’s the one that Tobin and I killed, it was hard to watch she was covered in this amazing smelling blood when she finally died.

Her blood resembles the smell of Kitten’s blood….. wait a second.

Please don’t tell me they’re related.

As she continued crying, I realized, I’ve had enough I’m going back to my motel, I’m not even going to the alley to get my food for today, not that I’m tired and just need sleep because I have insomnia. I haven’t slept since 2 or 3 years before my turning into a vampire like 10 years ago, I’m just glad I don’t age.

Or I’d never have a chance with Kit. Wait …..isn’t being a vampire just as bad? -.-

I just can’t bare to watch her cry any longer, but tomorrow I have to work extra early if I even want the slightest chance to control myself with Kitten tomorrow when I pick her up. I haven’t eaten since this morning and being around someone I don’t want to kill so badly is a bitch, no not even it’s like a whole strip club.

I don’t know how I did it.

I usually wouldn’t care if I lost control and killed some random. But not with Kit. Or even with Kit around, like today.

I came in to get my sons’ names tattooed on me and if Kit wasn’t there I probably would have gotten my tattoo and killed the tattoo artist….well at least that was what I had planned.

But no Kit changed my mind the second I saw her. I smelled her and knew I wanted her blood but then I looked at her innocent face and changed my mind.

How sappy.

But sadly very true.

I walked out of the bushes, sadly my pants we still too tight for my comfort. But never the less I ignored it and walk to my motel room.

This place looked disgusting, specially compared to Kitten’s place. How I wish I lived there with her. Wait what if I convinced her to let me move in with her?

“OH Tony, YESS!!!”

I hate that bitch she’s always moaning some random guys name every day. I wish she had a better hobby. One that involved “SHUTTING THE FUCK UP!!!” I yelled to the next room which was hers, while banging on the wall.

But sadly she only got louder.

I sighed yep I was use to this. But about the moving in thing. I wonder if that would work.

Nah she’d probably wonder why I smell like blood all the time of why I come home late and leave early but come back and leave in the afternoon.

And I know what you’re thinking, then just tell her. Yeah cause that would just sound great.

“Hey Kitten, I’m a flaming vampire, who killed your relative from that picture in your room, how I know about the picture you may ask, oh I saw it when I spied on you getting dressed, now as I was saying can I move in with you? I promise not to eat your face off.” Then give a nice smile.

Yeah I’d totally go for it. (faboilita101: Well I would, but just cause it’d be Jacoby, but let’s just pretend Kitten isn’t in love with Jacoby…. Yet at least….maybe -.-)

I lay back on my bed. Then let out a much needed sigh. I look over to my left and stare at my clock. 1:28am.

Damn it.

That girl needs to shut up. Her disgusting sounds are giving me a head ache….this had me wondering, what would Kitten sound like?

Grrr, not important right now!

I walked to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower and went back to my room, then got ready for the day.

Again I looked at my clock. 2:07 am.

And I wasn’t the least bit tired.

Well at least one good thing came from this. The noises stopped.

For the remainder of the 3 hours that I had chosen to stay at my place I just looked out my tiny window and obviously day dreamed about Kat, but that last part I think you could just assume happened.

I got in my car that barley gets used cause I always walk, and drove off to Kitten’s house.

Ok so she goes to work at nine it’s five, what should I do here?

I guess I could wake her up at seven, let’s just hope she’s a light sleeper or she’ll never hear me knocking at her door.

So in the end I decided to just sit in my car and wait for 2 hours.

After 30minutes of mindless pop songs playing on the radio, I felt a presence. I turned to my right and sure enough Tobin was here.

“What do you want?” I whined.

“Just reminding you that you haven’t eaten since yesterday morning. And now you’re just gonna sit here?” he asked.

“Then what do you suggest I do no one’s awake at this time, and especially not walking in an ally.” I said.

“Well how about this? I give you this bottle (pulls out bottle) it’s full of blood (the bottle was no more than a foot long, big I know, I just hope it’s enough if I decide to take it) now, if you want it to help you through the day have it but, you owe me later?” he said. Damn that did sound like a good deal but I don’t’ know about the owing him later. “Come on Jacoby you know as well as I do you not only want this, but need this.”

With a loud over dramatic, but very called for sigh, I agreed.

I took the bottle from his hand and he smirked. “I knew you’d make the right decision, now how about just for you I skip 1 hour then you’ll only have to wait 5 more minutes till seven and I won’t even ask for anything in return?”

“Ok, but one question?”

“Yeah?”
“Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?”

“You’ll see in due time, my friend” And with one more friendly yet creepy smirk he walked out of my car and turned into the air.

Damn I got to learn how to do that sometime.

I got out of my car and walked to her door but not before taking a huge gulp from the “Blood Bottle” of course.

I knocked on her door 3 times lightly and she answered the door. YAY, she is a light sleeper, just my type;]

“Hey Jacoby, come on in, take a seat on my couch. Let me just get ready, then we can go.” I nodded without a word. “Oh and you have something right over here.” She said pointing to the right end of my mouth.

Crap!!!

But why not just make the best of it, I brushed away everything around the spot I knew the blood was.

“Hahahah, oh Jacoby” she giggle wiping away the blood. But what shocked me was not just how bad I was at drinking cause there was quite a bit of blood on her finger, and not that she put it in her own mouth, which did shock me,and turn me on a bit, but the fact that she make a pleasant sound after eating it. “Mmmm, whatever that was, it taste good.” 0.0

“Well be right back” she left me there with a wink, if my mouth wasn’t hanging open before it sure was now.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahah long chapter