Status: Completed! :)

Wicked End Academy

My Introduction to WEA

"We're here, Charlotte," Leah, my mother, announces. "We'll see you whenever." I get out of the car clutching my two suitcases.

"Yeah, probably never," Richard, my father, sneers before they drive off. I stand there for a few seconds before someone, probably the principal, walks over.

"I'm guessing you are Charlotte Merriweather," he says, looking at my Green Day tee. The one with the gun and rose. Ha, I couldn't have picked a better shirt for my first day. "I am Principal Bale. Welcome to Wicked End Academy."

"Why is it called 'Wicked End'," I ask. He chuckles darkly.

"This is a detention center, it's where you end up if the law doesn't know what to do with you." I nod. He starts walking toward the prison like building so I follow. "You get four uniforms, three for everyday and one for gym. The school colours are black and dark red, which you will see everywhere in the school." We walk in to the front lobby which is almost filled with people. Everyone makes a path for the principal and it grows instantly quiet. I catch the gaze of one guy who licks his lips as he looks me over. I turn my head, still following Principal Bale and see another guy with tattoos covering his muscled arms. He watches us as we walk into his office. He shuts the door and gestures for me to sit down as he does the same. He opens a drawer and hands me a paper with my classes.

"You have two classes everyday except for Saturdays and Sundays. First one starts at 9 AM and ends at 11:30. The second one starts at 1 PM and ends at 3:30. Different ones everyday for five days." He stands and pulls a bag out of a cabinet. He hands it to me. "These are your uniforms. The mandatory items for the girls are a white button up blouse, black tie and red and black skirt. You can wear whatever shoes you want. You may go to the girls' dorm and dress for your afternoon class." I stand and leave, walking through the front lobby again. The tattoo guy is still there but with four other guys. I walk out the door and to the girls' dorm. A woman meets me there.

She shows me my room and leaves me to get ready. I put the blouse on over a black tank top, rolling the sleeves up to my elbows. I pull the skirt on and put the tie on under my collar. I open one of my suitcases and take out a pair of red and black striped knee high socks. I pull on my black converse high tops and leave the room. One girl walks over to me.

"You must be Charlotte," she beams. "I'm Marissa."

"Hi," I say, smiling politely.

"I'm the student-body president, so you can ask me anything and I'll help you to the best of my ability."

"Why are you here," I ask. "Like, what'd you do to get yourself here?" She giggles.

"I tried stealing a gold necklace from Kay Jewelers. A lot of girls are here for stealing jewelry, but some are here for fighting. What are you here for?" I shrug.

"My parents accused me of stealing a couple hundred dollars from their bank account." She nods sympathetically.

"But you didn't do it?"

"No, they just wanted to get rid of me," I laugh without humour.

"Let me show you around, we have an hour until afternoon classes start." She takes me to the main building so we're in the main lobby again. I look around for the tattoo guy, but he's not around. Instead, I see the one that licked his lips when he saw me. A chill runs up my spine.

"Who's that," I ask, gesturing to him. He;s too busy talking to his friends to notice.

"That's Rodney Wilson," she whispers with a big grin. "The hottest, most popular guy in the school." I look back at her.

"What are the age groups like?"

"Well... you're, what? Thirteen?" I nod. "Including you, there are five 13 year olds, twenty five 14 year olds, sixty 15 year olds, forty five 16 year olds, and fifteen 17 year olds."

"How old are you?"

"I'm one of the many fifteen year olds," she says, smiling again. I glance back over at Rodney.

"How old is he?" Marissa giggles again.

"Seventeen. A gorgeous seventeen year old. Girls of all the age groups are always in the upper grade wing so they can see him." Rodney catches my stare and winks. I shudder.

I guess I'll be staying away from that wing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sucky beginning. But it'll get better :) comment pleaseee.
Matt will be in the next chapter. Well, he was in this chapter, but Charlotte doesn't know who he is yet :) there are character pics of everyone, but Imma get one for Marissa sometime today.
<3 - Katelyn