Status: Completed! :)

Wicked End Academy

Charlotte Merriweather was a good kid. Always got good grades, well behaved, and was one of the nicest people you could ever meet.

Wicked End Academy isn't the place for her.

Her parents wanted to get rid of her so they wouldn't have to worry about taking care of her. They take her to court, claiming she stole hundreds of dollars from their bank account. Who would believe her when she said it wasn't true?

No one.

Wicked End Academy is where the bad kids go when the law doesn't know what to do with them. The law didn't know what to do with Matt Sanders.

He, along with his four best friends, robbed a store. It was their first offense, so the law decided to send them to WEA. It's nowhere near as bad as Juvie, but it's still pretty bad.

With only 150 kids being it's maximum population, Charlotte comes across the worst person imaginable.

Rodney Wilson.

Being the most popular and loved guy at the academy, he wants Charlotte whether she wants him or not.

This is Charlotte's story of her time at Wicked End Academy.

In this story, the six main characters pass notes a lot during classes. They all use different coloured ink pens.
Charlotte writes in hot pink.
Matt writes in red.
Brian writes in blue.
Zacky writes in purple.
Johnny writes in orange.
Jimmy writes in green.

DISCLAIMER: I own everything besides Avenged Sevenfold. Including the plot.

BANNERS NEEDED!!!