Dead in the Water

I've Got A Bad Feeling

(Amanda's POV)

"No!" I screamed sitting up in bed.

"What is it?" Martin asked sitting up as I had woke him up.

"Something is wrong. I can feel it." I said with my hands shaking.

"Babe, did you have another nightmare?" He asked.

"I think something is going to happen to my sister and to Nonnie." I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I saw Gerard, my sister, Nonnie, and Ian. I don't know the rest." I said as Martin pulled me close.

"Why don't you go wash up. It might make you feel better." He said.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I will call Pete and see if he has seen your sister." He said trying to make me feel better.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" I asked as I kissed him.

"All the time." He smiled leaving his room.

I got up and went into the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. I heard my cell phone go off but by the time I reached it it cut off. I picked it up to see that I had one voicemail and it was from Elissa. I dialed my voicemail number to see what she wanted. What I heard frightened me.

"Amanda, it's me. I was hurt by Gerard and I have been kidnapped by who I am not sure of. Don't look for me. I can take care of myself. Take care of Mikey. Gerard has him. He may try to ransom him. I couldn't stop him. I tried...YOU!" She said as her message ended.

I dropped my phone on the floor. "Amanda, I called Pete." Martin said coming back into the bedroom. "Babe, what's wrong?" He asked seeing as how I was starting to shake.

"Here." I said picking up my phone and replaying the message for him.

"Amanda, I am so sorry. We will find them. Hurry and get dressed. We are heading to Pete's." Martin said dialing Pete up again as I changed out of my pjs and into some fighting clothes.

On the way over to Pete's I called Erelin who was to meet us there as well. Martin was about to turn onto the street Pete lived as I got a phonecall from Joe. He didn't sound good.

"Joe slow down. I can't understand what you are saying." I said.

"Pete?" I asked as I heard a scuffle over the phone.

"Amanda, Nonnie is gone! She somehow managed to sneak out and grabbed weapons. She left her phone here. We figured out that Gerard called her using Mikey's phone. Frank is going out of his mind and it is taking everything we have to keep him here." Pete replied as he took over the phone.

"Tell him to locate Nonnie. I know Gerard won't bite her right away. We need a location or everything is lost. I can track Frank so let him loose once you get that." I said.

"Do you think Ian has Elissa?" Pete asked worried.

"I don't know. For all we know he could be and is using Nonnie and my sister to lure me out." I said. "It is a chance I am willing to take if it means getting them back safely." I said hanging up.

"We let him go. He said something about a closed carnival on the boardwalk." Pete said as we made it to his house.

Are we late?" Erelin said popping in shortly after me.

"Martin, fill them in so that Erelin can track Frank. Everyone lets grab weapons. Shit! She took my crossbow." I said.

"What is so important about that?" Andy asked.

"Because it was my favorite and I never miss on it." I said taking my bag and heading out the front door.