Dead in the Water

The Rescue

(Amanda's POV)

We arrived at the boardwalk to the run down carnival. Obviously Frank had beaten us here already and so we all knew that we may be in for a trap if he was caught. Everyone had their weapons at hand and were standing in front of the old ticket booths.

"Amanda, can you feel where Frank is?" Pete asked.

I looked ahead of us. I started to feel dizzy. Now was not a good time to feel dizzy.

"Amanda, are you ok? I can find him if you want." Erelin said.

"No, I am alright. Something is off. I feel pain." I said clutching my stomach.

"Amanda?" Martin asked.

"Gerard has Nonnie. I don't feel my sister. Frank is here too." I said concentrating on the pain. I wasn't feeling pain because of me possibly dying. It was because as a slayer, I knew that something was off about this whole situation but I didn't know what.

"You don't feel that?" I asked Erelin.

"Uh, I feel like there are more vampires then usual." She said.

"Where is Gerard?" Joe asked grabbing my shoulders.

"They are in a building over there." I said pointing at the office buildings. At that moment my heart sank. I didn't know what else to say. I know what I was feeling now.

"I vote that we try to surround them and try a surprise attack." Erelin said.

"Do you think they have Frank?" Brendon asked.

"We won't know until we try to rescue Mikey, Nonnie, and Frank if he is there." Pete said stepping past the ticket booths.

"Are you coming?" Martin asked me.

"Yeah." I said feeling numb.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why do you guys think I feel numb? Thoughts? lol!