Dead in the Water

Invite

(Amanda's POV)

I awoke to a killer headache. My eyes flickered open and I was being held by a vampire. Ian was standing in front of me and my mouth had tape over it. My eyes tried to glance around to see where I was. No, it can't be.

"Did we have a nice nap?" Ian sneered.

I tried to struggle against my captor but he held me tightly. I felt so weak. I felt weak for two different reasons. One, being that I am dying. I know I am. Every ounce of my slayer abilities has left me. This is not the way I planned on dying. Two, Ian's bite has drained my blood. If I lose anymore, it will surely be the end although quicker so that I wouldn't have to suffer.

"Why did you bring me here?" I mumbled through the tape.

"Why don't I take this off now? Promise not to scream, although I think I would love that." Ian sickedly replied. Fear was starting to rush over me. I felt like screaming out for Martin in my mind but something prevented that and it was Ian. He now has control over me and for that I am scared.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked. We were standing in front of Martin's apartment.

"I thought we would surprise your ex, darling." He laughed. "But don't worry, he's not in there remember? He is out looking for you and now that he can't call you anymore he has no idea where you are."

"What are you planning to do?"

"I want you to invite us in. See I have your keys here." Ian replied dangling my keys in front of me.

"No." I said trying to fight his hold over me.

"Wrong answer." He hit me.

"Invite us in darling." Ian forcefully grabbed my chin pulling my face closer to his.

"No!" I said trying to break free. I could hear Ian in my head. I couldnt' block him out as much as I tried. He was too powerful or that I was just too weak to concentrate.

"You will do what I say." His eyes burning into mine.

"I...I invite you in." I tried to fight back the words.

"Marvelous." Ian patted me on the head.

I watched as he opened the door to mine and Martin's apartment. It was our home that now was being invaded. Why did Ian bring me here?

"It's quite cozy in here." He whispered in my ear.

Ian's men threw me down onto the couch. My hands were tied in front of me. I sat there wondering what was going to happen to me. Was he expecting Martin to come back home and find me dead?

Ian searched the kitchen and pulled out all of Martin's blood packets. "If I take away his source of food do you think he would bite a human?" Ian laughed.

"You want him to kill me? Martin would never hurt me or bite me. He's not a monster like you!" I yelled.

"Stupid girl. I made him. He refused to join me. You are now like my prize. See, not only are you Elissa's sister but you belong to Martin. He needs to be taught a lesson. I win. I always win. He will come crawling back to me, leaving your friends behind because he is broken. " Ian grinned.

"See, I'm going to mess with his head. Wouldn't that be fun?" Ian laughed.

"Boss, I found a working video camera." A vampire said handing Ian the camera.

"Excellent." He said lifting me up from the couch.

"Bring her to the bed in the master bedroom. Martin's bedroom." Ian wickedly replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think Ian is going to do?

Do you think Martin will find Amanda in time?