Dead in the Water

Secrets That Should Never Be Told

I left Erelin and Amanda at the diner. I had somewhere important to be right now. I hated doing this to my sister but I had no other choice. I will make it up to her somehow.

I arrived at an apartment building and found apartment 2A. It was not hard to find because I had been here before many times in the last two months. I knocked on the door.

“That was fast.” Sisky said as he opened the door and I walked into his apartment.

“Look, Sisky, we have to stop meeting like this.” I said throwing my jacket on his couch.

“I know. You love Pete and I love Amanda.” He replied.

“Then what are we doing? I cannot keep doing this.” I said, as Sisky got closer to me.

“You mean this.” He said kissing down my arm. Why did I decide to wear a tank top?

“Yes…yes.” I stammered as he moved back up to a spot on my neck that I enjoyed so well.

“I love Amanda but there is something that you and I both know we can’t deny and that is our chemistry together. I can’t help it that we bonded and became closer after Amanda’s attack.” Sisky replied.

“You were there for me. Pete was too but you just seemed to understand me better.” I replied sighing and giving in to Sisky’s advances. He had that right touch that made me shiver and I craved more. Sisky had become like a drug to me for I was addicted. I know it is wrong for us to do this.

“I came over here to put a stop to what we are doing. I can’t keep doing this and I don’t want to hurt my sister.” I said knowing that I had already done that she just has not found out about it yet.

“I should have never let you kiss me.” I said trying to resist Sisky. “You told Amanda that you were working tonight. What if she tries to surprise you tonight to find that you aren’t at the hospital?” I asked.

“What if Amanda calls Pete thinking you are with him?” Sisky replied leaning in for a kiss.

“You have a point there.” I said as his tongue begged for an entrance to my lips.

Before I knew it, I lost control. The vampire came out in me and I wanted Sisky as he wanted me. He slammed me down onto the couch and I pulled him on top of me. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it up over his head in between kisses. Then he removed my tank top.

“Cute.” He said referring to my bra. It was black with pink skulls on it. “Let’s see if your bottoms match.” He added slowly removing my pants.

He started to kiss me from the inside of my thighs up to my stomach and then onto my neck. If I had a pulse, it would have been racing at this very moment. I wanted his touch. I needed his touch.

“Are you sure you want to call it quits now?” He asked teasing me.

“Ok…after tonight, then no more.” I said as he teased and caressed every inch of me.

I finally regained my composure and slid out from underneath of him. I started to head towards his bedroom. “Hey, where do you think you are going?” He grinned.

“You have been a bad boy.” I said winking at him as he followed me in his hallway.

“A very bad boy.” I said slamming him against the wall. “These pants just simply cannot do.” I replied unbuttoning his pants and tracing along his abdomen.

“Kinky.” Sisky grinned picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom.