Dead in the Water

A Mysterious Stranger To The Rescue

(Amanda’s POV)
“Adam? Elissa? What…How could you?” I said turning and running out of the room. I had to get out of this building. I think I was going to be sick to my stomach. I pushed past Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Nonnie.

“Amanda, wait!” I heard Pete yell at me. All I could do was to escape out of this place. I was not waiting for Pete. I ran outside only to stop to see Ian standing in front of me.

“Ah, so I now have you here alone. It is about time! I didn’t believe you were dead.” Ian said baring his fangs and catching me off guard.

Tears were already streaming down my face from seeing Adam and Elissa together. Ian saw this and grabbed me by my neck, lifting me up. He laughed and I did not feel like fighting back at this moment although I did not want to be choked to death either. I placed my hands on his wrist trying to pry his hand off me. He was too strong for me at this moment.

“Let her go.” I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.

“Who are you?” Ian asked.

“I am someone you don’t want to mess with right now.” The voice said in a growl.

Ian looked at me and laughed, flashing his fangs at me. “You are too pathetic to fight me anyway right now.” He said throwing me hard against the wall of the building.

I hit the back of my head hard and as I landed on the ground, I tried to get back up but failed.
Everything was sort of a blur and it made my shoulder hurt all over again. I then heard the stranger’s voice again.

“It’s ok. You are safe now.” He said picking me up in his arms.

“No, you’re a vampire.” I said barely managing to get out. I was too weak to move and everything seemed to spin all around me. All I could feel was that I had a stranger who was a vampire, holding me in his arms. I could not even see his face well as I was fading in and out. My head hurt too much.

“Hey!” I heard Pete’s voice.

“Pete!” I wanted to scream but could not get it out. Then I felt like I was flying and closed my eyes, passing out from the pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm. I wonder who saved me.