Dead in the Water

Once Bitten, Twice As Shy

(Amanda’s POV)
“I can’t believe you made me go out in the sunlight and I survived.” Martin replied as we had made it into the hallway inside our apartment complex.

“My idea worked didn’t it by you wearing gloves on your hands and the blanket over your head so your skin wasn’t exposed.” I said laughing.

“At least I got to see some sun by looking at the ground and seeing my feet as I was covered up.” He said.

“Martin, I’m…” I said not able to finish. He dropped the blanket and pressed his lips into mine.

“This will work.” I said as he slammed me against the wall. We just started making out as if we were two horny teenagers.

“Aren’t you going to let me in?” He asked breaking our kisses and I slammed his back to the wall.

“I don’t know. What’s a matter, are you afraid someone is going to see us making out here in the hall?” I laughed.

“No. It’s just that I really think that we should take this inside.” He said whispering in my ear.

“No problems there.” I said fumbling for my keys that were in my pocket.
Martin picked up his blanket and I finally opened the door to my apartment. “You are definitely invited in.” I said grabbing his shirt and pulling him inside.

“Demanding are we? I like that.” He grinned.

“Just wait here a second. I want to make sure all of our blinds are down.” I said.

“Erelin are you here?” I yelled through the apartment as I checked the windows.

“Guess what? We are alone and the blinds are good.” I said as I walked down our hallway and into the living room.

“Good to know.” Martin said grabbing my arm and pulling me dangerously close to him. I looked in his eyes. They were so beautiful. Then he began kissing me down my neck which had me giggling until he reached one spot that paralyzes me and feels so good.

“That’s not fair.” I stammered out.

“What’s not?” He said doing it again.

“Kissing me there.” I barely got out.

I reached for his shirt and took it off, throwing it on the chair of the living room. Martin looked at me wanting to make sure I really wanted to do what he thought I wanted to do. He was always the gentleman.

“Are you sure you…” He did not get to finish. I put my finger up to his lips to shush him.

“We’ve been too far apart for far too long. I do not want to waste anymore time. I am sure I want to be with you. My heart tells me so.” I said as he stared into my eyes. I knew he wanted me just as much as I wanted him but he wanted to make sure it was what I wanted first.

Martin then kissed me leaving me almost breathless and took my shirt off revealing my bra. He threw it on the floor. I grabbed his hand and led him to my bedroom but not before undoing his belt off his pants and throwing it in the hallway. We were starting to leave a trail of clothes but we didn’t care because we were all alone.

“This is your room. It’s cute.” He said laughing as he noticed my walls were a light purple and I had band poster up of Lifehouse on my closet door. I had pictures hanging almost everywhere of Erelin, me, and Elissa from high school and my mom.

“This is your family?” He said picking up the picture.

“That is my mother who lost it when Elissa died. She does not speak to me anymore and Erelin as I am sure you have already seen is the other slayer because of me. She is more like a sister to me then my own sister.” I said taking the picture out of his hands and sitting it back down on the desk.

“I’m sorry.” He said nuzzling my neck.

“Don’t be.” I smiled as I started to trace his chest. “Where were we?” I asked.

“I think I was about to do this.” He said picking me up, and causing me to laugh hard as he carried me to my bed.

I reached up and started to undo Martin’s pants. He took them off and threw them over by my door. Then he reached and undid mine pulling them off me. Martin began kissing up my right leg and playing around my panty line a bit, teasing me before I grabbed him and flipped him down on the bed. I straddled his legs.

“Hey, I thought I would please you.” He said grinning.

“You will.” I said smiling as I ran my hands down his body and traced every curve of his.

Then I ran my hands along the line of his boxers teasing him and he was enjoying every minute of it with a slight moan here and there.

“I can’t take it anymore.” He said flipping me back on the bed and him on top. Then he unhooked my bra and ran his fingers down my curves giving me goose bumps.

Martin ran his fingers down to my bikini and slowly, torturing me, took them off. Then he took his boxers off and straddled me a bit to lean over and whisper in my ear.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” He whispered before kissing down my neck and then to my lips.

“Yes. I moaned as he kissed me everywhere.

After he let me catch my breath a bit, he entered me. I felt pure pleasure. I barely got out the words faster which he noticed and I met him with every thrust. I came and then managed to go a bit further until he came. He kissed my forehead and climbed off me.

“Wow.” I said. “That was amazing.” I said still trying to catch my breath.

“You want to take a shower?” He asked grinning.

I got up with my knees wobbly and he helped me to the bathroom after I told him where it was. We took a long hot shower together and then climbed into my bed again. I curled up against Martin and put my head on his chest. We belong together.

“Has anyone told you that you are beautiful?” Martin asked kissing the top of my forehead.

“No.” I said.

“Well, you are.” He said smiling at me as I looked up.

“Whatever.” I said playfully rolling my eyes.

“You make me feel more alive.” I said starting to yawn. I don’t know why but I was starting to feel tired.

“Tell me about your dark side more.” Martin said interested in it.

“What’s there to talk about? I thought I was in love with Micah but was not. I wanted to know what he and my sister went through as in what if felt like to be bitten. Therefore, you see his scar that he left. Sometimes a part of me wishes even though I am the slayer and hate vampires that I was like…” I trailed off.

I could not keep my eyes open. I fell into a deep sleep. I faintly heard Martin start to talk to me, which stirred me some but I could not open my eyes.

“Amanda? Hey, are you asleep?” I faintly heard. I wanted to mumble I could hear him but I was too tired. The next thing I felt was my neck being bitten by two sharp, pointy teeth, yet I was powerless to do anything and did I really want to?
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? theories? thoughts? discuss. haha.