Dead in the Water

You Want Him To Do What?

(Amanda's POV)
"Amanda, since you killed Beckett, Brendon needs a place to stay." Erelin said.

"Wait, what did you just say? Did you really kill Beckett?" Brendon replied grabbing my hand and making me flash.

"Will you quit doing that? I'm sure that everytime you vampires make me flash, I lose twenty brain cells." I said pulling away from Brendon.

"Wow. I am impressed. I thought for sure that Pete would have killed him." Brendon said.

"Can Brendon stay here?" Erelin asked again.

"What? No. That is out of the question." I said seeing Erelin give me a look and then Brendon start to give me puppy dog eyes.

"Stop it." I said shaking my head.

"You let Martin come in here to our home." Erelin said as I looked at Martin. He just laughed and backed away into the kitchen.

"That is different. He slept here. He doesn't live here." I siad sighing.

"I have no place and I can't go back to our hideout. I will be killed by any of Beckett's followers." Brendon said.

"Fine, but you sleep and stay on the couch for awhile." I said.

"Sweet. Thank you Amanda!" Erelin said as her and Brendon both gave me a huge group hug.

"Now I can dress you and er I mean shop for some normal clothes for you." Erelin trailed off at Brendon. I laughed.

"There will be no sex going on!" I said.

"Hey, that's no fair." Erelin said. Then she looked embarassed that we were talking in front of the guys.

"You two need to start dating more. Meeting up at the pool is not a date." I said always the big sister.

"You and Martin had sex earlier." Erelin countered.

"That's different. We actually have known each other for a long time." I said.

"Come on Brendon." Erelin said dragging him down to her room.

"Hey!" I yelled down the hall.

"What!" She snapped back.

"What are you going to do about Pete?" I asked.

"Well, since you and him are close friends now after your accident I thought you can explain it to him." Erelin replied.

"Just great." I said sitting on the couch with Martin walking back towards me.

"Is there a problem there?" Martin asked sitting beside me.

"Yeah. Pete and Brendon were friends at one time." I said starting to explain the whole situation to him.

"I see." Martin replied once I had told him everything. "Well, what do you want to do now?" He said picking up some movies off our movie rack.

"Actually, after everything that happened here in the last hour, I think I want to go out slaying." I replied.

"Great, I will come with." He said pushing some hair back out of my face.

"Actually, " I said taking his hand, "I would rather go alone and clear my head."

"I don't like that idea." Martin said shaking his head in disagreement with me.

"Trust me, I will be fine." I said kissing him.

"Will you be here when I get back?" I asked pulling away.

"If that is what you want." He said touching my chest where my heart is and pulling me into a long, slow kiss.