Status: Kind of active... it's a new project :]

One Night Stand

Chapter Two

Del glanced over her shoulder at Jason as he talked to Brian but quickly turned back around when Brian looked her way. When he saw her turn back around nervously he couldn't help but smirk. She was perfect: shy, great legs, and something mysterious, something she won't you tell until get inside her head... or her heart.

"So, you gonna go over there or just stare at her back all night?" Brian turned to Jason and nodded once before getting up and walking over to the girl in the bar stool. He placed his hands on the bar, either side of Del.

"Is that for me?" He whispered in her ear, catching her off guard and making her jump.

"Um, w-what?" She asked not daring to move her head towards the man behind her.

"The Vodka, is it for me?" He moved his head back slightly letting her turn to face him.

"I-if you w-want." She said tugging on her sleeves. Hearing his deep, husky voice next to her own trembling one only made her more nervous. Brian moved his arms from their position encircling Del and went to sit down next to her on the bar stool previously occupied by Jason.

Brian picked up the shot glass and downed the Vodka before placing his hand on Del's knee making her jump again. "Relax, I'm not going to bite... unless you want me to." He said, his tone getting more suggestive towards the end of the sentence.

"Uh, I-I, um, what?" Del said, her anxiety taking over her ability to speak or function normally. Brian started to chuckle softly and Del took the oppertunity to glance at Max out of the corner of her eye. Max was watching them with Roxxie and gave her a thumbs up.

"Uh, excuse me just a minute could you?" she quickly asked Brian, taking his hand off her knee before getting up and running over to the table.

"Max! I can't do this! Can we please just go home now?" Del asked frantically.

"You're not leaving already are you?" Del spun around only to find herself inches away from Brian.

"Y-yeah, well I've got classes-"

"Yeah, she wants to leave but she's got no one to take her home. Hey! You could take her! You brought your car, right?" Max said before winking at her friend who glared in return.

"You know what, I think I might stay a little lon-"

"Yeah, I brought my car. I'll take her home, just tell Ryan I've gone, I'm supposed to be his ride." Brian said interrupting Del who was frantically trying to avoid what would inevitably happen if they did go home together.

"Don't worry, I'll tell him. Bye, Lory! See you tomorrow!"

"Hey! W-wait, I can stay a little longer. And don't call me Lory!"

"Hey, Jase! Come say goodbye to Del and Brian!" Max shouted across the table to her boyfriend who was by her side in a matter of seconds.

"You going home with Brian, Del?" Jason asked her smiling.

"I-"

"Yeah, she is. We'll see you guys 'round." Brian said monotonously, draping an arm over her shoulder and pulling her out of the club. He led her to a black and opened the passenger door for her.

"Where do you live?" Brian asked as he slid into the driver's side. Del told him her address before they fell into silence.

"What do you think of the car? I just got it." Brian asked glancing at the girl in his passenger seat, trying to make conversation.

"I'm a girl... I don't know shit about cars."

"Oh." was his only response before letting the silence take over.

"I-I haven't had sex in a r-really long time." Del blurted out half way back to her flat, trying to explain her discomfort.

"O... k...?" Brian's response was more of a question as he tried not to laugh at her nervousness. He pulled up outside of Del's apartment building and turned the engine off.

"Well... thanks for the ride!" Del said before quickly leaving the car and running to the lifts. She pressed the arrow pointing upwards and waited impatiently for the doors to open.

"Del! Wait!" Brian ran up behind her and held out her bag for her. "You forgot this." Del reached out and timidly took her handbag before mumbling a 'thanks'. The doors opened and Del stepped into the lift. The doors started to close but Brian stopped them before they could completely.

"Aren't you going to invite me up? For coffee maybe? I could really go for some coffee."

"O-ok." Del squeaked as Brian entered the small space. "It's kind of messy. My place, I mean. I've got some papers and course work everywhere. I haven't put away any of my CDs yet and-" Brian smashed his lips onto her and pushed her against the back wall.

"You talk to much." He said as he pulled away.

"A lot of people would disagree with you on that one." Del replied before following Brian through the now open doors. She walked to number 42 and unlocked the door to her small yet adequate apartment.

Brian walked passed an open door and peeked inside. He saw a bed with black satin sheets, wardrobe in the corner and a desk covered with papers opposite the bed.

"Nice," Brian said walking into the living room where Del was frantically looking for something. "Problem?" Del spun around surprised before returning to her search.

"Um, yeah. I just haven't had a fag since before going out. I kind of need one now." Brian glanced around the room, noticing the glass sliding doors leading to a balcony, before his eyes landed on a packet of Marlboro. He picked it up and walked over to Del, placing the packet in her hands.

"Um, thanks." She said before walking out onto the balcony and lighting her cigarette with shakey hands. Brian followed shortly after her and rapped his arms around her waist from behind, feeling her tense up at his touch.

"You really need to learn to relax and go with the flow." Brian said kissing Del's neck as she let a breath of smoke leave her mouth.

"I-I know how to re-lax." She stuttered nervously turning around to face him. "Just not around... you." She finished after hesitating on how to end her sentence.

"I could help you with that." He said, looking seductively from her eyes to her lips before leaning in and kissing her, tasting the smoke on her breath. He rapped his arms around pulling her closer as she rapped her arms around his neck.

"You should quit." He mumbled incoherently against her lips causing her to pull away.

"What?" She asked out of breath.

"Smoking. Or at least buy some mentos or something." He told her with a smirk on his face which quickly disapearred when she pushed him away and went back inside after throwing her cigarette away.

Brian grabbed Del's arm as she turned to go into the kitchen and dragged her to her bedroom instead before gently pushing her onto the bed. He walked over to the CD player in the corner and took the CD out.

"Seriously? Neil Diamond? You didn't strike me as someone who would listen to Neil Diamond." Del got up off of the bed before snatching the CD, now in it's cover, from Brian and placing it in a box on the right bedside table.

"It's only one song." Del said before sitting back down on the bed watching Brian look through her CD collection.

"Haven't you got anything a little... sexier than Talk Talk or The Cure?" He asked looking at her.

"No."

"Nevermind." He said shrugging before walking over to the bed, pushing Del onto her back and climbing on top of her.

"W-what are you-" Brian cut her off by kissing her passionately. He started to slowly move his hand up her thigh while pulling her closer with his other hand placed behind her neck. His lips moved from hers to her neck, searching for her soft spot.

"B-Bri-Brian, I-I-I-" He pulled away making eye contact and reassuringly ran a hand across her cheek.

"Relax, I won't do anything you don't want me to. If you don't want sex, just tell me and I'll stop." He said before returning to her neck. As soon as his lips touched the soft skin of her throat she started to moan.

"B-Brian, I don't w-want to-" She couldn't finish her sentence because of the moan that left her lips. Brian smirked against her neck knowing that he'd won.

He pulled away and looked at her in the eyes "Tell me you don't want me." He said slipping a finger under the waistband of her panties. She bit her lip trying not to let out a sound, but Brian still heard her whimper.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Del didn't reply. She simply rapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hungrily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kind of short... but I can guarantee, sort of, that this will get past two chapters 'cause I've already written the third one :]
But I'm still not sure about this.
Anyway, comment and/or subscribe... that's an order :]