Status: Active. Feedback would speed up the activeness.

I Swear I'll Change Your Mind

You Drive Me Crazy Half The Time

"Are you going to say something or just sit there?" I asked Jon, standing in the doorway of my bedroom with my arms crossed.

"I'm sorry. What more do you want me to say?"

I moved closer to him, "How about denying it, Jon? Telling me it's not true. Is it true? Because if it is, I really don't think me and you are going to work out like you planned"

He shook his head, "No, not the part about me only wanting to be with you to get some ass. I could do that with any other girl, if I wanted. I wouldn't be fighting for you this much Ash, if that's all I wanted" He stood up, "You know, maybe I should just go. If you can't trust me then maybe we can't work out"

I sighed, "I never said I didn't trust you. I was just shocked at what she told me. I mean it's Rachel..."

"Exactly!" He cut in, "It's Rachel! She's been on my ass ever since the first day she met me, God Ash don't you get that? She was trying to get to you, and obviously she did a damn good job at it" He shook his head and made his way for the door.

"Don't leave" I grabbed his arm, "I'm sorry, okay? I was upset"

"You accused me Ash, do you know how much that really hurt me?"

"I know," I sighed, "I'm sorry, I really am"

He nodded and pulled me in for a hug. I quickly pulled away, "You're not off the hook yet, Toews"

He removed his grip from my waist, "What did I do now?"

"You didn't tell me you made it on the Canadian hockey team, why?"

"Can we not talk about this now. Please?"

"When are we going to talk about it Jon? When you're on the plane to wherever the hell you're going"

"Vancouver" He corrected, "I didn't want to bring it up to you, and make you worry that I was going to do something. And I really didn't want to delay the process for us being together"

"When were you planning on telling me?"

He smirked, "When you agreed to be my girlfriend"

I rolled my eyes, "Then I guess I never would've found out, huh?"

His face dropped, "Wait, are you serious?"

I shook my head, "Of course I'm not. But, just not now. Okay?"

"When do you leave?" I frowned. I really wasn't looking foward to Jon leaving for 2 whole weeks.

"February 13th" He smiled, "We have 4 months, don't worry"

I smiled lightly, "Yeah, I know, but 4 months go by really fast"

"So do two weeks" He pointed out, "I'll be back before you even know it"

____

Months came and went, and before I knew it, there was only 2 months left I had with Jon until he left for Vancouver. It was December, and Christmas was coming fast, meaning that our time was dwindling. I also found out that Patrick and Duncan were destined to be on the Canadian and United States teams.

Rachel hasn't bothered me since that little incident where she lead me to believe her over Jon. I've stayed clear of her at every party, and everywhere Brent dragged her. She continued to bother Austin and Kris, causing Cristina and Chrissy to become extremely jealous, and threatening to rip her head off.

As for me and Jon we became closer. I promised him that I would never trust Rachel again, and he promised that if anything happened, he would tell me as soon as he found out. We were waiting for after the Olympics to make things official.

"I'm going to miss you" I complained, leaning my head on Jon's shoulder.

"Hey!" Pat yelled from his seat on the other side of the room, "I'm going to be gone too!"

"Me too!" Duncan chimed in, "Damn Ashlee, love you too"

I laughed, "I'm going to miss all of you" I turned to Patrick, "Hey Patty, do you think Rachel could go with you"

Jon laughed, "You really think you'd be okay with that? Me and her in Canada?"

I thought about it for a minute and quickly shook my head, "Well, it was worth a shot"

"No no no, send her to Canada" Cristina added in quickly, "We'll ship her in a fucking box. No air holes. Treat her like fucking dirt"

"Calm down" Kris chuckled, putting his arm around Cristina to reassure her that he wasn't going to do anything.

"Don't worry Cris, I'll be here, and if anything happens, we'll go after her" I reasoned, "She won't be here anyway. I think she's going to visit Brent's parents over to Olympic break anyway since Brent's staying here"

She shrugged, signaling that she was going to let it go for now.

"Hey Ash" Jon whispered in my ear, "What are you doing for Christmas?"

____

"You want me to go to Canda with you for Christmas?" I asked.

He nodded, "I really want you to meet my parents, and my brother. Please? What could you possibly do here?"

"Well, I usually spend Christmas with Austin, go to my parents house"

He shook his head, "Nope. Austin's spending Christmas with Chrissy's family here in Chicago"

"Wow, my brother has plans" I had to admit, I was a little hurt. I've been spending Christmas with my brother ever since I was born (him being the oldest) and now everything was beginning to change because he has a girlfriend and I have, well whatever word there is to describe a guy you're not dating, but kind of dating, and waiting to make things official.

"I don't know, won't it be kind of awkward? We're not exactly dating"

He shrugged, "So? My parents don't exactly have to know about that"

I sighed, "Okay, Jon, I'll go with you"

Looks like I'm going to Canada for Christmas.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's short. it sucks.
i'm sorrry. it's more of a fillerish chapter kinda.
feedback is really coool.