Status: Active. Feedback would speed up the activeness.

I Swear I'll Change Your Mind

Merry Christmas Baby Pt. 1

I stood outside Jon's parents house, nervous of what to expect. I didn't know whether to expect the most awkward situation ever or just a calm relaxing Christmas with my not-boyfriend and his family.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone opening the door. A younger version of Jon stood in the doorway, and a smile made it's way onto his face when he saw Jon. Jon smiled and hugged his brother.

"Hey man, how are you?" Jon asked, pulling away from his brother.

"Good, how's hockey going?"

Jon shrugged, "Good. Working hard. Trying to be tough playoff contenders"

I cleared my throat, wondering if Jon even forgot that I was there. He finally realized and put a hand on the small of my back.

"Ashlee, this is my brother David, David, this is my friend Ashlee"

He shook my hand and grinned, "Your friend, huh Jon?" I nodded, "You're way too pretty to be only his friend"

I blushed and was thankful that it was extremely cold outside, so they couldn't tell that I was blushing. A middle-aged woman who I assumed was Jon's mom came to the door.

"Jonathan, what are you doing outside? It's freezing"

Jon realized that we were standing outside in 20 degree weather, and grabbed our bags.

"Who's this?" His mom asked with a smile after she closed the door behind her.

"Oh, this is Ashlee" David answered, "Jon's 'friend'"

Jon punched his brother in the ribs, and David bent over in pain.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Toews" I smiled, sticking out my hand.

She smiled and pulled me in for a hug, "You can call me Andree, sweetheart"

I nodded, "Your family's really nice" I whispered to Jon.

He nodded, "Yeah, I know. You want to go call Austin yet?"

I nodded, "Yeah, if you don't mind"

He shook his head, "Um mom, I'm going to take Ashlee up to my room so she can let her brother know she got here safetly"

She nodded, and me and Jon went upstairs to his room. I smiled when he opened the door. It was a typical guys room. The blue painted walls, messy bed, and a whole bunch of trophies lining the dresser and bookcase.

"Sorry, it's a little messy" He shrugged sheepishly.

I smiled, "It's nice" I sat down on his bed and pulled my phone from my pocket.

"Do you want me to leave?" He asked.

I shrugged, "You can stay if you want"

He nodded, and sat down on the chair in front of his bed.

"Hello?" Austin's voice came from the other line.

"Hey Aus"

"Ashlee! How's the Toews' house?"

"It's good, better than I thought it would be. How's Chicago?"

"Great. Chrissy's parents are really nice and everything. Damn Ash, I really think she could be the one. Her parents love me and everything"

I smiled, "That's good, I'm happy for you. Try to stay out of trouble okay? I don't think her mom wants to find you too having sex on her couch" Jon laughed.

"Ha ha. You're so funny. But hey, I'm gonna go. I'll talk to you later. I love you"

"Love you too. Bye Aus" I hung up the phone, and shoved it back in my pocket. I sighed, and Jon sat down next to me.

"You alright?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm just pretty tired. Where am I going to sleep?"

He grinned and pointed to his bed, "Oh you have got to be kidding me. Jon, your bed is big enough for only one person"

He shrugged, "You're tiny, you can fit" A smirk then formed on his lips, "Or you could always be on top"

I pushed him playfully, "I think I'll be okay with squishing, thanks"

He laughed, "Yeah, that's exactly what I thought"

David opened the door, and poked his head in, "Hey guys, if you're not too busy, you might wanna come downstairs for dinner. Dad's home"

Jon nodded, "Yeah, we'll be down in a minute"

David nodded, "Jon, please, try to keep the moans down"

Jon grabbed a pillow from his bed, and went to throw it at his brother, but it just hit the door instead.

"I'm sorry about him" Jon sighed, "He's still immature"

I laughed, "No, he's cute. I like him"

He smiled lightly, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure he likes you too"

____

"So, you like my brother?" David asked, smirking. I was laying in Jon's bed waiting for him to come back from the rink with his dad when David walked in and saw me.

"Excuse me?" I asked. I put my phone down and focused my attention on him.

"I know you like my brother Ash. It's pretty obvious" He shrugged, and sat down in the chair that Jon was in earlier that day.

"How?" I asked, curiously.

He shrugged, "I know when a girl likes my brother, they get that dreamy look in their eyes, and they can't take their eyes off him"

"I'm pretty sure that's every girl when your brother walks in a room" I pointed out.

He nodded, "Exactly my point. Every girl likes my brother. What makes you any different?"

"Alright, I like your brother. Happy?"

He smiled and nodded, "Yeah. But don't tell Jon I asked you, he'll kill me"

I laughed, "It'll be our little secret, don't worry"

He nodded and walked out of the room. 5 minutes later, Jon walked in.

"What was my brother doing in here?" Jon asked, setting his bag down.

I shrugged and sat up, "How'd you know he was in here"

"My mom told me. She didn't want him to harass you" He said with a shrug. He walked over to his bed, and laid down.

"Ew, Jon. Go take a shower, you smell like shit"

He smiled and grabbed my waist, pulling me next to him, "My bed, my rules"

"You're disgusting" I said, scrunching up my nose.

He laughed and kissed my hair, "You're cute when you do that. I'm going to go take a shower"

I nodded and Jon pouted, "You know, you could join me"

I rolled my eyes, and pointed to the door, "Goodbye Jonathan"

____

Christmas Eve at the Toews house was one of the most hectic things I have ever seen in my life. His mom had us running a million errands, making sure we had the food for tonight, and making sure we picked up Jon's grandmother from the airport.

She was going crazy trying to clean the whole house in time for all of her guests to arrive, and his dad was busy setting up the table in the dining room, and decortaing the Christmas tree.

"Dad, a little to the left" Jon said, instructing his dad to move the tree so it was straight.

"Jon, it looks fine, would you shut up?" I said, "Mr. Toews, it looks perfect. You did a good job"

He stopped moving the tree, and smiled over at me, "Ashlee, I told you to call me Bryan. Mr. Toews makes me feel old"

I smiled and nodded, "Right. Jon, I'm going to help your mom with the food"

He nodded, and continued talking to his brother. I walked into the kitchen and his mom smiled when she saw me.

"Hey sweetie, how's the tree?"

I shrugged, "It's good, Jon's complaining that it's not straight"

She rolled her eyes and I laughed, "Do you need any help?"

She nodded, "Well, I'm almost done, I just have to make the cookies, you can help if you want to"

I nodded, and began to help her roll out the dough, and cut the cookies into shapes of snowflakes. When we were finished she smiled, "Well, now I see why Jon picked you"

I smiled lightly, "We're not dating, if that's what you think"

She shook her head, "Oh I know, but you will"

After everyone left the Toews' house and the chaos was over, David and Jon were passed out on either sides of the couch from helping to clean up since me and Jane did most of the work.

I tapped Jon on the shoulder, "Jon, wake up. Come on"

He groaned and stood up, "I'm tired"

I nodded, "Yeah I know, it's 11:30"

He nodded and walked upstairs to his room, me following behind him. He laid down on his bed, and pulled me down with him, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Comfy?" I asked, smiling.

He nodded, "Shh, good night Ashlee"

"Night Jon"
♠ ♠ ♠
soo, i'm sorry this took me a long time. i havent been on.
i found out jon's mom's name, so i changed it, thanks to a commenter :]
comment and subscribe?