Status: Active. Feedback would speed up the activeness.

I Swear I'll Change Your Mind

Break Down These Walls

"Hey," I said walking into Austin's room. He didn't respond, "Austin?"

I laughed at the sight of my brother sitting on his bed, a controller in his hand, and his eyes focused on the TV playing a very intense game of NHL on his xbox. I swear, my brother was a 5 year old trapped in a 22 year old's body.

"Austin?" I repeated again.

"What?" He finally asked, not taking his eyes off the TV.

I put my hands on my hips, and scoffed, "Don't be a bitch. I wanted to see if you wanted to come with me to Pat's house tonight. Cristina, Brent, Brian, Kris, Jon, and Pat are all gonna be there"

He smirked, and paused his game, turning to face me, "Jonny boy, huh?"

I smacked him in the back of his head, "Shut it. Do you wanna come?"

He shrugged, then turned back to the TV, "Austin, just play hockey again, please. I can't stand this stupid game for another 5 seconds"

"It's not that easy when you quit, Ash" I rolled my eyes, "It's hard. I can't become pro now. I'm 22 years old"

I sighed, and saw my brother's heart broken face, "You never should've quit"

He nodded, "I know. I wasn't going anywhere anyways" I frowned. Austin used to play hockey since he was a little boy. When he played for the OHL, they always underestimated him, and he eventually got so sick of it, he just quit. He loved playing hockey, but he wanted to do something. He wanted to play in the NHL.

"Anyway, I'm hanging out with Chrissy tonight" He said, with a cheeky smile.

"Good for you," I kissed his cheek, "I'll see you later. Love you"

"Love you too sis"

Before I walked out, I turned around to him, "Oh, and Austin?"

"Huh?"

"No sex, please"

He smirked and resumed his game, "No promises"

________

"Pretty girl!" Brent exclaimed when he saw me.

"Brent," I said, shaking my head, "How many times do I have to tell you I have a name?"

"Ashlee," He mocked me, "How many times do I have to say pretty girl?"

I smiled, "No more times, please"

He shrugged, and this time Jon came and rescued me from Brent, "Brent, leave the poor girl alone. She will not have sex with you"

Brent sighed in defeat, and walked away, "Sorry about him, he likes girls, alot"

I laughed, "No problem. I deal with that alot"

"Yeah, I'm not shocked," He said with a smile.

I blushed and he laughed, "Come on," He lead me inside and Cristina walked over to me.

"Jonny boy," She winked. I rolled my eyes, "Not again, Cris, please"

She laughed, "Come on Ash! Just spend some time with the kid"

"Why is everyone on my case about this?"

"You need a boyfriend," Patrick said walking over, "you haven't dated in God knows how long"

I crossed my arms over my chest, "I just went on a date yesterday"

Patrick laughed, "Oh, yeah, with who?"

"You"

"That was as friends, Ash, which means nothing. It's not the same"

"Look at him," Cristina said turning me into the direction of Jonathan, "He's hot. You know it"

She was absolutely right. He was insanely gorgeous. His eyes, his hair, his smile. Any girl would be crazy not to fall in love with him. Well, I guess I'm the crazy one.

"Yes, he's hot" I admitted, "Unfortunately, I don't date"

"You're a bitch" Patrick said, smiling playfully.

"You're an asshole" I gave him a sweet smile.

He smiled, and walked away to go talk to Jon, leaving me and Cristina to talk.

________

Jon's P.O.V
--------------

She was beautiful.
The way she walked.
The way she talked.
Her eyes, her smile.
Everything.

I knew I could never have her. There was no way she would fall for me. Apparently, a scumbag hockey player. Naturally, I would try to have her wrapped around my little finger in the matter of seconds. She was different though. She was a very big challenge. Definetly not like most girls I dated. I like that.

Patrick walked over to me, and smiled in the direction of her, "Pretty, huh, Jon?"

I nodded, "You don't even know"

"Yes, I do. Asshole, go ask her to hang out" He said, shoving me in the direction of her and Cristina.

What the hell, I have nothing to lose. I tapped her on the shoulder, and Cristina immediately walked away. She turned around and smiled, "Hey Jon"

"Hey," I looked down, not wanting to look at her.

"You okay?" She asked, her voice full of concern.

I nodded, and looked up, meeting her gorgeous green eyes, "Um, yeah. So, you wanna ditch this? It's pretty boring"

She looked behind me at Pat, and then looked back at me and smiled, "Sounds great. Pat's getting on my last nerves anyway"

I laughed, "Please, you don't even know"

She smiled and grabbed my hand, making her way to the door, "Try me. We have all day"

I smiled at her, and then looked back at Pat and Cristina who gave me a thumbs up.

Jonathan Toews scores again.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, pleaseee(:
suggestionsss, let me know.