Status: being written

Dreams Don't Always Have To Exist While The Sun's Down And Your Eyes Are Shut

Chapter Six

ALEX P.O.V
Anna sighed, I knew this was a rough subject for her by the look on her face when I asked but I just had to find out and I thought I had a right to know since she has dragged me into this.
“back in Australia –“ she started “I....fuck it, I’ll just give you the short version and if you judge me you judge me and if you don’t you don’t” she looked at me with a look that said ‘are you okay with that?’ so I simply nodded my head in response “When I lived in Australia there were always beach parties on down the street and my friends always dragged me along to them, and at two of these parties I got way to drunk and slept with two guys, who just so happened to be best friends and they got in a massive fight about it, most the town found out – including dad who now thinks I’m the biggest slut alive and forced me to move here” she stated “how do you feel about America? Do you like it? Hate it? Love it?” I questioned her “HA!” she almost yelled “I hate it, apart from you, you’re the only good thing about this place, other than that I miss Australia like mad” she frowned and just stared at her half eaten salad which confused me since the salad was tiny but I didn’t question her on that.
“are you going to go back there?” I questioned, I didn’t know why I found this girl so interesting, it wasn’t like me to actually want to get to know a hot girl, and this girl wasn’t only hot, she was amazing.
“I want to but dad won’t allow it he’s all ‘this is our life now, forget them this is our life now’ but he doesn’t see how miserable I am” she said.
“You’re only miserable because the only person you know is me and who’s ‘them’ and why does he want you to forget them?” I questioned her.
“My best friends in Australia he thinks they were a bad influence but he doesn’t see how much I love them, I miss them so much its crazy” she stated.
It was this moment I decided I was going to make her have the time of her life in America, I just had to get her dad to approve of us being friends.
“I start school tomorrow” she sighed “I’m gonna get expelled ya know” she stated proudly, I gave her a questioning glance.
“You don’t expect me to go to an all girls school do you?” she questioned, I just laughed “come on let’s get you home” I said.
Time to make her dad approve of our friendship I thought to myself.
“Wait, you’re driving me? Aren’t you scared my dad will see you?” she questioned while walking out of the cafe.
“I’m going to make your father approve of our friendship and make him let me drive you to school tomorrow” I stated with a smirk.
“Oh, okay” she said.
- 15 minutes later in Anna’s driveway –
“Are you sure about this?” she questioned me “yes I’m sure don’t worry” I stated.
*knock knock knock*
“Anna-belle where have you – oh who’s this?” her mother gave her a concerned ‘what have I told you’ look and then looked me up and down making me feel rather uncomfortable.
“I’m Alex, Alex Gaskarth" I stated.
“Anna? Wait... Alex?” her father asked me “what are you doing here...together?” he shot us a questioning look saying ‘explain’ and I decided it’s either now or never.
“well, I was hoping I could speak to the both of you about Anna, I know you both told her she has to stay away from guys but I was hoping to have your permission for us to be friends, we ran into each other and got talking and seem to have quite a bit in common” I stated hopingly.
Anna’s mother and Father shared a worried look and then her Father Sighed, “I’m not too sure that’s a good idea” her father stated but her mother was just staring at Anna.
“It's okay” her mother spoke up “you two can be friends and hang out but if we hear one bad thing, your not to see each other anymore, and Anna your still going to the All Girls School tomorrow” her mother stated before walking off.
“Well that’s that then, were friends” I smiled proudly, “see you tomorrow Anna” I stated while walking away.
“Wait, tomorrow?” she yelled out questioningly “yeah I’m driving you to school” I stated.
♠ ♠ ♠
not sure how i like it.
opinions?
comments?
ideas?
help me out here people.
chapter 7 will be up in a minute.