Status: I'm done, yeah! i hope u like it.

Kigdom Hearts, A New Story Begins

II

Kaxiaz woke to find herself in her room.

"Wow," she said to herself. "I must have fallen asleep on Axel."

She stood and walked down to the Grey Area. Saix, Luxord, Demyx, Xaldin and Xigbar were the only ones in the room besides herself.

"Where's Axel?" Kaxiaz whispered to herself. She walked over to Saix and asked for her mission.

"Today you'll go solo," said Saix.

Kaxiaz nodded and prepared to leave. When she was ready she opened the black corridor and left without a word.

OUTSIDE BEAST'S CASTLE

Kaxiaz arrived just to be almost ran over by a horse that was traveling along a narrow path way with its' master. Beast's Castle lay to her right, but barricades blocked the way.

"I guess I'm not to go there," said Kaxiaz to herself.

She followed the path into town and to the fountain in the square. The place was huge. A bar had light streaming from its' windows and Kaxiaz walked over and peered through. A bar lined one wall while a hearth was on another. Tables and chairs were arranged near the window she stood at, but no one noticed her. What caught her eye was a chair that sat in front of the fireplace.

"Hmm, I wonder what high person sits there?" said Kaxiaz. She watched until a man with black hair stood. He was a burly man, one who looked like he'd wring your neck in seconds.

"Another beer my friend," said the man.

"Coming up Gaston," said the tender.

"Ah, so his name's Gaston," said Kaxiaz. She moved away from the window and pondered this information.

"Well, I'm here to look for a Veil Lizard," said Kaxiaz. "I wonder if it's true to its name."

She laughed to herself and walked off in search of the Heartless.

Kaxiaz walked around for a while without any luck. She followed the road for a while, but again without any luck.

"I guess it does wear its name well," said Kaxiaz. "I better keep searching."

Hours passed without any sign of the Heartless. Kaxiaz thought about RTCing, but then pushed that idea aside.

"I'm here to look for and destroy a Heartless," said Kaxiaz. "I'm not giving up."